[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being so fucking angry all of the time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Anger.png (107KB, 385x450px) Image search: [Google]
Anger.png
107KB, 385x450px
I've tried everything I can think of over the years, but none of it has ever actually worked. I'm tired of being filled with so much pent up hatred and impotent rage, and I'm starting to think suicide is the optimal path.
>>
Did you tried having sex?
>>
Did you try weed
>>
>>38454395
Doesn't work for more than a few hours, and if I'm only good to the world high as a fucking kite, why live at all?
>>38454388
Where do you think you are? I still don't know how to actually speak to women for dating/sex purposes.
>>
>>38454424

But you said you tried everything, I assumed sex was included.

Then go have some sex you silly goose, problem solved!
>>
>>38454466
What if that doesn't work? And I said I tried everything I can think of, I didn't think of sex because I'm an ugly fuck up who can't into girls.
>>
>>38454379
How about working out? Simple jogging can sometimes ease my mind when I'm restless, but at times I feel even worse...
>>
>>38454525
I've been running for 5 years, and going to the gym most days for 1 1/2 hours for over two years. I'm still pissed, and I currently have pneumonia which has fucked my progress for almost 3 months.
>>
>>38454379
Welcome to the other end of the depressive spectrum, anon. Here you'll find that the vast majority of people are horrible, disgusting faggots who deserve to die in a chemical fire (keep in mind that neither of us are exempt from this). If you'd like to regain some semblance of not being fucking furious in your life you'll need some degree of closure and purpose.

There's a fairly good chance that while we are all inherently whiny faggots; you have been wronged or are lacking in something essential to your life. To correct this you may want to consider confrontation (nonviolent) or introspection. It really depends on the circumstances that helped contribute to your current position.

I can attest to having confronted the stupid whore my father married and various other horrible individuals and my mood has improved greatly since. I'm proud to say I've been much less prone to violent outbursts and generally more productive since confirming that they were, in fact; stupid cocksuckers.

Change is within your power, the means through which you change are entirely subjective however. I certainly hope this helps to some degree.
>>
>>38454606
I've tried confronting people who are somewhat tied to some anger i have, and it didn't work out. In fact, it just made me even more angry. I'm self aware enough to realize that I'm the biggest factor to why I'm such a fuck up, but I have no idea what to do beyond get the balls to off myself.
>>
Try meditation helped me alot I used to be always rude and angry all the time. Helped me alot. Also my parents bought a stone which helps to make me more calm. If you're hindu you will know about the stone.
>>
>>38454667
Tried "medication", I think. Didn't work, Just gave me more time to stew on rage.
>>
>>38454686
>Meditation*
Excuse me.
>>
>>38454655
Maybe get the balls to utilize that anger for something a little more significant than
>am so sad *cutcutcut* )^:
You realize you're a fuck-up; that's far from the worst possible outcome and can serve as a starting point. Use your obviously very capable body (you aren't a cripple or idiot, hopefully) and exert yourself. You obviously have either the capacity or experience to shut down every attempt at (genuine) help in this thread. To not be angry is as much a conscious choice as it is a background process in your head.

Shit, maybe you need to be angry. I don't know you, neither does anybody else here. Asking strangers for (interpersonal) help will yield only so much.
>>
>>38454379
every time you get angry, play some classical music to calm down

release the anger by doing some physical work like splitting firewood, smithing or demolition (or just bang rocks together until they fall apart)
working out in gym doesn't really cut it, you need the satisfaction of breaking hard and tough materials into pieces or getting them into shape while beating the crap out of them
>>
is there any way to view the whole subject line without opening the thread
>>
>>38454487

If it doenst work then it doesnt but you are only gonna know trying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.