[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgin vs Chad thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: z0h5HmO.png (177KB, 1257x1202px) Image search: [Google]
z0h5HmO.png
177KB, 1257x1202px
Virgin vs Chad thread
>>
So... failed meme general?

The original walk was kind of funny. None of the Chad variants are amusing at all.
>>
File: chadSleep.png (483KB, 2278x672px) Image search: [Google]
chadSleep.png
483KB, 2278x672px
>>38454263
They are funny you dipshit, the walk is probably the least funny
>>
They aren't just funny, they are true at least for the virgin
>>
File: 1500288664364.jpg (54KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
1500288664364.jpg
54KB, 600x837px
>>38454245
>this is what virgins think chads actually do

i just feel fucking sad for your losers and your pity party memes like this lmao
its like seeing virgins bully other virgins into scoring even less than zero pussy and i dont know what you get out of this faggotry

Your biggest flaw is insecurity and filling your head with bullshit that doesnt matter. So confidence and muscles means you get laid right? Fucking idiots.

The REAL question is most of these new bitches are 100% pure narcists, what can YOU be that WOULD WORK as a STATUS SYMBOL to a narcist that she can TWEET about? When you figure this out its maybe not too late
>>
>>38454594
ok, go away now

origiguguen
>>
>>38454245
>>38454287
these are just painfully unfunny
>>
>>38454594
I think the 'Chad' side of these pictures is pretty funny and harmless. It's the 'virgin' part that's poisonous, and can make impressionable robots see every tiny thing as being 'nerdy' or 'weird' or otherwise the mark of a loser.
>>
I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantasized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car. :-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.
>>
>>38454245
Replace "virgin sit" with "stoned and paranoid sitting on public transport" and that is hilariously spot on.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.