[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only anime that's enjoyable to normalfags without experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Download (3).jpg (8KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Download (3).jpg
8KB, 256x144px
Only anime that's enjoyable to normalfags without experience with anime can actually be good.

A show that requires the viewer to be into anime already to be enjoyable is guaranteed shit by objective standards.
>>
>citation needed for such a claim
>>
>>38454010
I was supposed to get into that but I forgot it's full name fuck what is it. I know it's got Samurai in it's name right?
>>
>>38454037
It's samurai champloo
Op gonna need proof for your statements m80.
>>
So you've never seen Cowboy Bebop?
>>
You've already posted this retarded thread and I've already told you why you're a retard. You're basically calling any form of media that attempts build off of, deconstruct, or satritize something else as bad. I know this is hard to understand for an uncultured mouth breather such as yourself, but these things exist outside of anime too.

Samurai Champloo is shit by the way.
>>
>>38454010
Why don't normies like YuruYuri?
>>
>>38454066
Ty ty, I really liked the intro music for it and I would probably just watch the anime for that alone
>>
That's just ethnocentrism.
>>
>>38454010
Which one is evangelion? Cause that is high art.
>>
Shounen can produce good shows yes. There's nothing wrong with entry level material but limiting yourself to it is doing yourself a disservice. Unless you don't really care about anime seriously and just want to watch something.
>>
>>38454076
Moe is a hit or miss in general for most people.

So are sexualized middle schoolers.
>>
>>38454076

Because they aren't pathetic enough
>>
>>38454010
My my anon, you could try harder to trigger people with experience/interest, you casual friendo.
>>
>>38454076
Even Nichijou is funnier
>>
>>38454102
>sexualized middle schoolers
They aren't real people.
>>
>>38454165
I know that and I like yuru yuri. Tell it to the normies.
>>
>>38454115

Going by /a/ "experience" means forcing yourself to eat shit until you get used to the taste
>>
>>38454134
Correct. I never got the popularity of YuruYuri. Yuyushiki is also a better show.
>>
I bet you thought Black Samurai and the Animatrix were "dope" you fucking casual.
>>
>>38454102
Moeblob exists for the sole purpose of letting everyone else know to avoid the people who watch it. It doesn't make sense because that is usually already happening, or they wouldn't need to live vicariously through cartoon CGDCT in the first place.
>>
>>38454278
Moe anime doesn't really exist. It's a collective and collaboratively constructed hallucination.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.