[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is wrong with these shoes? My sister says I need to get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 1500368582354.jpg (31KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
1500368582354.jpg
31KB, 450x350px
What is wrong with these shoes?
My sister says I need to get new ones as fast as possible and should never wear these again.

They are comfy af though
>>
>They are comfy af though

Problem solved
>>
>>38452729
I wear similar shoes. I love new balance.
>>
I get mine at costco. Comfy and cheap
>>
ironically ugly running shoes are trendy now, everyone at art school wears them
>>
Those are fine if you're 10 op, wearing those beyond that is astronomically autistic.
>>
>>38452729
they're white. black shoes are universal and doesn't matter if they get dirty.
>>
>>38452729
autism shoes
original oreganononli
>>
I think they look fine. But what do I know.
>>
>>38452729
Sorry boys these cunts scream virginity
>>
I've been wearing those for years and all the girls in school would tell me they were grandad shoes. I started wearing them because no one makes shoes in 12 wide and they're comfy as fuck. Then my great uncle visited and we had the exact same shoes. Still don't get why girls decided they're virgin grandad shoes or whatever.
>>
>>38454028
Fuck em. Who gives a shit what some roasties say? Shoes are utilitarian, not a fashion statement.
>>
File: veteran1.jpg (104KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
veteran1.jpg
104KB, 683x1024px
>>38452729
>fashion
I fucking despise this meme

Fashion is the gayest thing ever, If you care about what clothes you wear you're a faggot.

also
>caring about the opinion of a woman
We cannot stop until women are no longer taken seriously.

I'm considering leaving you with a costanza.jpg
>>
>>38454189
Exactly. Too bad I couldn't "fuck em".
>>
>>38454308
Iktf
no mute plox
>>
>>38452729
get NB 574s
>>
>>38452729
Swing by >>>/fa/
Read the sticky, lurk shoe/sneakers threads.
If you're fat lose weight before worrying about fashion.
>>
>>38454716
best shoes, comfy af and make me feel like dagumi tofuboy
>>
>>38452729
They're ugly as fuck and the only people who wear them are children and autists.
There are so many other equally as comfy shoes that look more presentable but I swear it's your autism that attracts you to them.

My theory is that a big contributing factor to why autists wear these shoes is that they're cheap and sold in stores that aren't intimidating to walk into.
>>
File: DSC_0003.jpg (2MB, 2868x1613px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0003.jpg
2MB, 2868x1613px
Pic related are my shoes
Am I autistic?
Yeah I know that purple is gay
>>
File: sister.png (11KB, 792x632px) Image search: [Google]
sister.png
11KB, 792x632px
>>38452729
>What is wrong with these shoes?

She just smells some rotten cheese windgusts from them.

Also, not your sister.
>>
>>38455350
the shoe is fine, colour way is horrid
>>
>>38455350
They're fine if you're a student going to school or casually hanging out with your friends.

>Yeah I know that purple is gay
Nigga, chill
It's a colour no need to be that insecure
>>
>>38455424
>student going to school or casually hanging out with your friends
Well that's pretty much what I do

I think I should clean them though
>>
>>38452729
This is what's wrong with this board
These are autism shoes
It makes you look like your mom shops for you and you have no idea of what is even slightly remotely cool
Other shoes are comfy too
Be like normal kids
Wear vans adidas nikes topsiders ANYTHING but autism shoes

Look man
Women are materialistic as shit
So it makes sense they prefer men who are materialistic as shit
Or at least pretend to be
I'm not saying "oh buy adidas Stan smiths (which are always on sale for like 50$ now) and women will like you
I'm just saying they'll like you a lot more then if you wore cheap 10$ autism shoes

I don't know how to explain it
Like >>38454028
"Grandad shoes"

They're seen as like diabetic shoes
As autistic shoes
Just don't do it
>>
>>38455516
>It makes you look like your mom shops for you
Well, my mum, unironically, does shop for me.
>>
>>38455516
but there are good New Balances

and there are bad Vans, Adidas, and Nikes too
>>
File: IMG_4047.jpg (22KB, 280x234px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4047.jpg
22KB, 280x234px
>>38455516
Look at this normalfag. You're apart of the problem, people should be able to wear whatever they want. It's this disgusting consumer theory that you'll buy something to not feel left out. Why do you think everyone is buying fidget spinners? If you still care about whether or not your outfit is fashionable, you have a long way to go.
>>
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/15/the-crazy-reason-neo-nazis-have-declared-new-balance-the-official-shoes-of-white-people/?utm_term=.97376bcdda94

Is your sister a liberal shire OK? Is she shaming you for wearing "racist shoes" ?
>>
>>38455577
Listen bud, 9/10 people will assume you're mentally delayed for wearing these shoes.
You can come up with any reason for why you think it's fucked up but at the end of the day that's just reality.

Either look retarded or don't, your choice.
>>
>>38452729
they're like a meme in the fashion world for being so uncool. i wear them to run though because they are comfy
>>
File: d7706a9c0124dfdd5f58d26b3349d398.jpg (176KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
d7706a9c0124dfdd5f58d26b3349d398.jpg
176KB, 1024x683px
>>38455538
>Well, my mum, unironically, does shop for me.
you see the problem with this right?
or if not, you see the problem women and your peers see with that right?

>>38455576
there are good newbalances, and there are bad ones
yes you are correct in that you say there are bad vans adidas etc
but you should know the difference
you see this so i'm sure you can see why women don't like the autism nike air monarch type shoes right?
when i say vans i mean like the normie shoes all the girls wear, authentics and eras , adidas i mean stan smitsh and sambas and gazelles, when i say nike i mean air force ones and jordans (the nice ones at least)
fashion is stupid? yes fashion is stupid

but you shouldn't be surprised when people act repulsed by you when you don't follow the norms and are seen as unfashionable

is it stupid to follow trends? yes it is
but at least have your own style that is appealing
ie ; mac demarco core etc

fashion shows women and your peers that you're capable of social norms and that you're socially acceptable
which believe it or not is an attractive and desireable trait

you robots always bitch about not attracting women and how you have no friends
but can't you connect the dots and see that maybe your behavior is the reason for it?

>>38455577

people are able to wear whatever they want
yes its a marketing tool and a sly one at that
'buy this and you'll be cool'
however , you're smart enough to realize this and you should be smart enough to realize that people see this is as acceptable
and if you don't follow the rules you'll be a literal outcast trash

can you wear whatever you want? yes, as long as it doesn't fall outside certain parameters
you like wearing shorts ? go for it
you like socks and sandals? go for it
you like ironic graphic tees? go for it

but if you're going to do it, play it off man
own your shit and at least LOOK GOOD
dont be wearing a my little pony shirt

pic related> nice NBs
>>
>>38454307
This.

Who the fuck actually notices people's shoes, let alone specifically other men's shoes? Fucking fags.
>>
>>38456026
Uh pretty much every single person you come in contact with during the day, dummy
>>
>>38452729
anon, theres nothing wrong with new balance these days, but those in particular are pretty much made for old people. there are much better option with the same comfort of NB
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.