[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rise of Acid Attacks in the UK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1499765145753.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499765145753.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
Is this the sign of a beta uprising in the UK?
>>
>>38452650
I remember when I had my last meltdown
>>
>>38452650
taht fucker wasnt the victim of an acid attack --
>>
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3967050/man-left-with-half-a-face-after-aggressive-cancer-ravaged-his-features-is-undergoing-drastic-reconstruction-ops/

op is a faggot
>>
>>38452650
>white guy
Aren't the rise of acid attacks in the U.K. racially motivated?
>>
>>38452650
Didn't this guy have cancer or something?
>>
>>38452714 here.
Never mind, it's just a new trend due to the easy availability of corrosive chemicals.

- http://time.com/4858177/rise-in-acid-attacks-britain/
>>
>>38452714
Yeah, Whites are the ones targeted. Especially white women.
>>
>>38452802
>it's just a new trend due to the easy availability of corrosive chemicals
hahahah it's a new trend because of the paki cunts who are low enough to do it in the first place. there were no acid attacks before mass immigration and we managed fine with things being easily available.

are we just supposed to ban everything? "BIN THAT KNIFE"
>>
>>38452650
where's his left eye go? did they have to take it out?
>>38452844
British women deserve it 2bh
>>
>>38452650
>>Is this the sign of a beta uprising in the UK?
Nope, it's just chimp gangs chimping out at other chimp gangs and also just throwing it over random people for shits and giggles.

Londons a lost cause, nuke it.
>>
File: Smoker.png (43KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Smoker.png
43KB, 256x256px
wow is he a SMOKER?
>>
>>38452859
most of the people doing it here are white tho

they probably learned it from indians but the people who are doing it are white
>>
>>38452859
yeah it's an argument that drives me crazy too, like when they say that we have to ban "strong encryption" because it's used by islamic goatfuckers to protect their anonymity. how about we kick them out instead of banning internet freedom
>>
File: We were warned.jpg (220KB, 1010x758px) Image search: [Google]
We were warned.jpg
220KB, 1010x758px
>>38452894
This is an original friendly reminder
>>
>>38452859
>there were no acid attacks before mass immigration and we managed fine with things being easily available.
Acid attacks in the UK go back to the Pre-WWI days. One of the factors for this trend is because the UK makes getting a hold of weapons, like guns or knives, incredibly difficult; where mere possessions of which are subjected to regulations, or are flat-out illegal in some instances. There aren't any laws on possession of sulphuric acids.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.