[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just by curiosity, am I the only one who refuses to associate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1319526893521.jpg (48KB, 453x435px) Image search: [Google]
1319526893521.jpg
48KB, 453x435px
Just by curiosity, am I the only one who refuses to associate with younger people? I'm 26, and the other day, one of my friends wanted me to meet one of his friends, who he had told about me and wanted to meet me. Before I accepted, I asked questions about him and it seems like we would have gotten along, but he was only 18. I don't like talking to people who aren't around my age, so I refused to meet him and explained him clearly why. They both thought that I was an asshole because of that.

Was I in the wrong? I feel anxious and threatened by people who aren't of my generation.
>>
>>38452372
your just retarded
>>
On the internet, yes. In real life, no. People younger than me tend to be either overly-emotional or addicted to memes. In real life, there's social pressure to reign in their autism.
>>
>>38452372
>Was I in the wrong?

No, you arent wrong at all. I do the same thing online.
>>
I too avoid younger people than me. Mainly because my autist friend is 27 and still hangs around high school age students to play Magic and shit. It's really cringey to me and I don't want to be like that.
>>
>>38452372
Yes you are. I hang out with my little brother's friends (they're early 20s) from time to time just doing fuck all but mainly having a good time. People around my age (26 soon) talk a lot of shit behind other's backs and just spite each other. I was expecting this to be true for his age group moreso than mine. Turns out I found the exceptionals.
>>
>>38454084
>26 soon
So you are 25. Don't act like a child.
>>
Anyone under the age of 23 is still mentally maturing.
You're in the right, OP.
>>
>>38452372
No you weren't wrong. 18 year olds are practically children, it's weird to hang out with them at 26.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.