[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need someone to comfort me :(

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 3D_ichabod4.jpg (106KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
3D_ichabod4.jpg
106KB, 1000x747px
>Be me one week ago
>Look 5/10 on good days, not too bad
>Decide to go to a new barber
>She is in my town, so I don't have to go 30 km to my regular barber dude
>Get a Just haircut
>"T-thanks"
>At least I still have my fringe that covers my big ass forehead
>Although she fucked it up and cut too much where it's receiding
>Difficult to look 5/10 now, most likely 4/10
>Still have my beard though
>Yesterday I went back again because the fringe was JUST
>Another lady fucks it up even more
>Cuts it too short and even shorter on sides
>Reciding hairline shows even more
>Tall and wide forehead 90% visible
>Even though I told her I just want it thinned a little bit on the ends
>Her: "No-no, it's too long"
>Her after JUSTing me: "Is it good?"
>Me: "Y-yeah"
>Want to cry at home
>3/10 all of a sudden
>Today decide to fuck myself up and shave my beard
>HOLY FUCKING SHIT I look like those people that had chin cancer and had it removed
>LITERALLY 2/10 NOW
>JUST HAIRCUT
>JUST CHIN
>TERRIBLE LOOKS
>Literally called my mom and told her about it and that I have suicidial thoughts
>Decide I won't go out for 2 months until my beard grows at least to a certain point

Holy shit guys, what have I done... Yesterday I could still be savable, just had to wait like a months maybe to be allright 5/10. I fucked it up so much. I want to die.
>>
post pics so we can laugh at you
>>
>>38451753
She made a good effort at least
>>
>>38451801
You don't have a terrible chin. You're going to get banned if you leave that pic up, btw.
>>
File: 4g63463.png (155KB, 1904x936px) Image search: [Google]
4g63463.png
155KB, 1904x936px
>>38451820
OP here. Look at the poster count before this guy commented >>38451801

This wasn't me commenting and it's not a picture of me.

>>38451753
For what purpouse I would do that? What do I have to gain there?
>>
>>38451872
>Look at the poster count before this guy commented

I meant AFTER* obviously. I suck even at shitposting on 4chan. I want to die.
>>
G-guys, I feel really bad :(.
>>
Those 2 months are gonna fly by before I even blink r-right?
>>
>>38451872
How can you tell by looking at the poster count? I didn't even know that was a thing.
>>
>>38451801
Shave your head and get contacts
>>
>>38452165
Ehhhh... The poster counter showed 4 posters. There were 4 posts then. Which means every post was made by another person.
Which means I (OP) posted here only once (wich was OBVIOUSLY the main post), and the other dude just said he is me. I would not post my photo here. And definately not now.
>>
It's just a haircut anon. Nobody gives a shit, and people will give even less of a shit after 3 days. All you've really done is saved money on future haircuts by getting it cut too short.
>>
>>38452201
If it's really but really short just shave your head, it's the perfect opportunity to see how would you look, in case your receding hairline gets worse.
>>
>>38451801
You look like Carl pilkington, but not offensive
>>
>>38451702
JUST shave your whole head dude.
>>
>>38452228
I'm not looking at it this way. No way. I fucking look hideous. IDK what did I think. And yesterday something was telling me (probably God) to not go in there... But thank you.

Either way I found someone who looks like me by accident: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYiSPJVDdBo

This is pretty much me. Baby face, no chin, big forehead. This dude even admits how he looks @0:56. I look just like him and even have similar, dropping eyes.
>>
>>38452263
No, I think I wouldn't benefit from it. Gonna wait for the fringe to grow out liek it was :(. I am so sad.
>>
>>38452280
Dude, think about it, if it's that short then it's like a few days of difference in term of how long it will take to grow back. This is your chance to see how you would look with a shaved head, you can't look worse if you are a 2/10
>>
>>38452315
No, it's not that short. I never said it's THAT short. Just that it's too short for what I wanted it to be. Never going to that barber again.

Already bought a pretty cool bandana that changes into a mouth mask or whatever it's called. Bought two of them for wearing on my whole head. And it's in camo, so it's edgy. Ehhhh.
>>
>>38451801
shave. how old are you btw?
>>
>>38452392
>>38451801
>>38451820
>>38452191
>>38452259

JEEZ people, this isn't me (OP). Read: >>38451872
>>
G-guys... I need someone right now. I fucked up whole summer for this year for myself :(. More neeting for me.
>>
How can I make my hair grow faster?
>>
Bump

b634b626n3782445634n7834
>>
>>38451820
>>38452191
>>38452259
>>38452392
Fucking newfags it takes a minute to reverse image search that this isn't OP
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.