[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Complain about the the last time you got ghosted and why you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 12311.jpg (84KB, 1086x1289px) Image search: [Google]
12311.jpg
84KB, 1086x1289px
Complain about the the last time you got ghosted and why you think it happened here.
>>
>>38451566
Fuck you mordax pussy slayer
>>
I met a girl online and ended up meeting her and having sex. We were talking about when to meet next and then she ghosted me. No idea why.

Why are girls so heartless?
>>
>>38451612
Maybe you just couldn't make her cum.
>>
>>38451774
On the contrary. I made her cum multiple times by eating her out. She'd never had oral done on her before.
>>
File: IMG_6121.jpg (2MB, 3250x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6121.jpg
2MB, 3250x2448px
I've posted about this before, but

>Added a femanon
>We live 2000 miles apart but whatever
>We talked for six months
>Never had a single argument
>Gave some indications that she liked me
>Then she vanished

She didn't block or remove me, she just stopped going online. That was over two months ago and I'm still looking for someone else remotely like her.

Since then I've been ghosted by a few other femanons but they all went within a day or two so whatever.

Pictured is the stuff I was going to send her for her birthday, but I never got her address.
>>
>>38451862
What's the stuff under the Mr. Big? I recognize most of this but that looks pretty interesting.
>Coffee Crisp
You ever try the caramel macchiato flavour? That stuff's great.
>>
>>38451862
As for why it happened, I'm not sure. Maybe she got a bf and didn't want to tell me, or maybe something happened to her.

Talking to her was the highlight of my day. It's what I looked forward to the most.

>>38451966
Under the Mr. Big is a container of chocolate pebbles. They're basically M&Ms but nicer to look at.

Huh, I've only seen regular Coffee Crisp.
>>
>>38452017
I figured it was Nerds or something. Neat.
>Huh, I've only seen regular Coffee Crisp.
I've only seen that kind once. They're very rich but if you're into that kind of thing, definitely worth trying.
>>
shit man which one.

>Australian girl
Pretty alright but she was young as fuck when I met her, we talked for a bit and I ghosted her one, then a second time.
third time around we didn't leave in a good note.
I told her that her drawing lacked a few anatomy/perspective problems and she got super defensive and called me retarded and then added a passive aggressive comment.
Didn't respond to her for a week and then just replied with "k"
then blocked her.

>Texas Girl
I considered her a good friend but my feelings fucked me over on this one, can't really say much but I tried offering several olive branches after she left.
after the last one it doesn't concern me all that much, she's just another "brick in the wall"

>canuck girl
She was very odd, she would complain about her boyfriend a lot and all around just another tumblr.
kinda gave me a new insight on partners (not just females, I've seen males do it as well) that complain about their "abusive" partners but still stay with them.
then she tells me he's loaded and from there I just figured she was a money whore.

>Mexican dude
He told me he was a pedo and I deleted him from my contacts.

>My best friend
this one honestly hurts me the most, I miss him more than anyone but we just fell out of touch we barely talked during the last time I was around and he always seemed busy so he barely talked to me at times, worst part is that I don't even know his real name so all I can refer to him as his online handle or bunkerbro
He was also willing to sell me a mosin for a low price.
I think it was at this point that I realize I'll never have any meaningful friendship with anyone, not because of anyone else but due to my own issues with paranoia, personality, and impulsive actions to cut anyone out.
>>
>>38452061
great now am in a deep dish depression.
I miss my friends.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.