[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Autistic things you did when you were a child When I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1498596119029.png (356KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
1498596119029.png
356KB, 480x388px
ITT: Autistic things you did when you were a child

When I was trying to fall asleep, I would always close my eyes and pretend a monster/alien was in the room, and if I moved it would see me.
>never met anyone else who did this
>>
>>38450867
I was sure it was real, as soon as I thought about I couldn't get it out of my head. Happens to me a lot with bad ideas.
>>
>>38450867
I would have to constantly repeat into my mind, like some mantra,"Good dreams, anything good. Good dreams, anything good"

If I forgot to do this I would have terrifying insanity nightmares I could not wake up from. Life sucks being someone who has very real and vivid dreams. Luckily I figured out out how to wake up from one nightmare and into the next, since reality is more terrifying.
>>
>>38450867
As a child I used to be terrified of the idea of eternal life after death and for a while I listened to music while going to bed to distract myself from the dreadful thoughts. I later realized that christianity is retarded and the thoughts went away. now I drink myself to sleep to avoid the dread that comes with pondering the nature and goals of life as a force in the universe. like, is it just an endless spiral towards further intelligence that we can never complete/escape or do we hit a point where we did it and then the adventure is over and there's nothing left to pursue. I'm a dumbass that would never contribute to the advancement of intelligence but these thoughts freak me out for some reason
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.