[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is going "shopping" with two girls gay ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1438704348694.gif (612KB, 500x233px) Image search: [Google]
1438704348694.gif
612KB, 500x233px
Adding a little context to the situation that is not complicated at all

>be me in september 2016
>18 highschooler
>little to no friends, my group consists of other social outcasts like myself. /r9k/ tier
>decide to fucking put an end to my robotfaggotry and actually make some effort to socialize. I got a late start but i try
>manage somehow to sucessfully initiate friendships with three girls (female)
>interested in one but she's already taken. The two others are also qties
>highschool year is passing without trouble. I try to spend my time evenly with the two groups( my peers and the girls) but it's difficult as sometimes it was better to play melee with friends instead of going outdoors socializing either by studying together or enjoying shitty processed food and sweets, chilling ect. Sometimes it was the reverse.
>eventually I start to leave behind the robots and spend more and more time with the girls
>by the time highschool was finished, they became my best friends. Still interested in one of them but being an inexperienced virgin does'nt help me into gathering courage to take further steps
>not later than yesterday they invite me to some late night party. I made good use of the occasion and invited them to join me shopping in the afternoon beforehand as I'm planning to buy new clothes

Did I become gay ? Am I infected by the roasties ? Is that natural that I became more attracted to outdoors activities, to the point that vidya and anime became boring as hell ? What's happening ? Is there an explanation ?

Help me /r9k/. And sorry for my broken english.
>>
>>38450267
Do whatever the fuck you want. If there's no law against it, it's legal. If you want to be gay, suck 100,000 cocks. If you don't, then don't fuck dudes.
>>
File: definitely OP.gif (2KB, 94x33px) Image search: [Google]
definitely OP.gif
2KB, 94x33px
Get the fuck out of here fuckin gaylord normie
>>
>>38450267
It's better than being a friendless loser who is lonely with no connections like everyone here.
>>
that's pretty gay dude.
but whatever. if you enjoy their company so be it
>>
GIRLS OTHER THAN FAMILY MEMBERS HASN'T SPOKEN TO ME IN THEIR FREE TIME IN FUCKING MONTHS! CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY JTHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BE IN THE MERE PRESENCE OF THE ROASTIES.
beside's if you're going to a party you can probably fuck one of them when they get drunk.
>>
>>38450310
no u
>>38450319
In a way, sure. But I'm not knowledgeable enough to know the boundary between the stereotypical gay friend and the legitimate just friend who happens to be a boy. I wanted to make friends within the normalfags guys
>>38450445
I think I'll stop bother with this. Actually I just realized that it's not worth worrying at all since why the fuck would I care of what others could think of me ? I'm not sucking dicks, I'm not a SJW or something. At least I managed to get friends
>>
Just in case my "problem" is solved so don't bother replying
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.