[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to stop being sexist towards women. Right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1419735203447.jpg (27KB, 254x246px) Image search: [Google]
1419735203447.jpg
27KB, 254x246px
I'm trying to stop being sexist towards women.

Right now I genuinely think most women are not worth knowing and are incredibly boring.

Women of /r9k/, can you prove me wrong and tell me your hobbies?

No, cooking (unless you are making Michelin Star meals), singing (no, not in the shower), netflix, and listening to music don't count.
>>
>>38449732
>be a guy
>hobbies are cooking, netflix, music and vidya that's it
How fucked am i
>>
>>38449732
What are your amazing hobbies? Can't be very good if you are shitposting on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>38449784
>turns it on me instead of answering the question
>>
Cooking, singing, and listening to music are all fine hobbies to have. It just depends if they're filthy casuals or not

>>38449784
tell us hypocrite
>>
>>38450139
>haha I cook Ramen, sing in the shower, and listen to music in the car
>I'm so interesting XD

fuck off

When someone says their hobby is music, they had better be MAKING music or they're a fucking THOT
>>
>>38450164
oh I see, you're retarded. Never mind then
>>
It's because you're looking at them the wrong way. Women can provide you with great things like affection, sex, emotional support. They can inspire you to achieve great things for yourself, or to protect them and keep them safe, they bring children into the world and nurture them in a way men can't. But if you look to women to be just like your guy friends and have the same interests, you will be sorely disappointed.
>>
>>38450199
>I listen to /mu/ songs on repeat. I'm pretty deep
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.