[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what kind of person marries a single mom with a kid?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: 1465588370551.jpg (237KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1465588370551.jpg
237KB, 900x1200px
what kind of person marries a single mom with a kid?
>>
>>38448895
A brainwashed cuck or a beta too hungry to think properly.

Only a man not even worth calling a man would do it. Men doing it should be shot
>>
>>38448895
A loser with no other options. A man lower than a beta....an omega.
>>
>>38448895
Pedophiles. Most single mothers are more than willing to prostitute out their children in exchange for a little financial help and company. Single mothers are gold mine for pedophiles.
>>
>>38448895
a desperate person with low standards.
why the hell would anyone waste their time and energy raising another man's child, helping his seed grow strong.
I would never do that on principal.
women can hate it all they like, but this mindset is fairly common among men, so maybe stop being such whores and getting knocked up left and right.
no one wants to take care of your bastards. we want our own bloodline to prevail.
>>
>>38448895
Someone who has lowered their standards due to loneliness.
>>
>>38448895
I've fooled around with single moms.

But I certainly would never take care of their kid. This women I was messing around with kicked me out of her house because her son accidentally called me "daddy" and I said "Hey bro, don't you ever call me that word. You ain't my son, little nigga"
>>
>>38449009
that's why you find the ones with hot daughters and preg 'em
>>
>>38448895
a retard or a cuck
>>
It's not like it goes on auto pilot once marriage happens. Then you actually have to you know, live the rest of your days together.
>>
Does the same go for women?

Like, do women think hooking up with a single father and helping take care of their kid is a bad or cuck thing to do?

asking for a friend.
>>
File: 1500136632135.jpg (74KB, 510x679px) Image search: [Google]
1500136632135.jpg
74KB, 510x679px
I wouldn't mind, I love kids but I'm also an anti-natalist.
>>
>>38448979
>Most single mothers are more than willing to prostitute out their children
Citation not needed, because claim is too retarded to need
>>
>>38448895
Ha my father, except she has two kids from two different dads
>>
>>38449557
Well no surprise you ended up being here with a loser of a father.
>>
>>38448895
Honestly, it's a very cuck thing to take care of another man's kid, but by doing so, you will save that child's life in the future.

Single moms ALWAYS fuck shit up. Children need a male authority figure in life.

You're basically sacrificing your own dignity so some child has a shot at a good future. It's actually a very selfless thing to do, being a cuck like that.
>>
My Uncle
>>
>>38448895
No fucking clue, its insane to me man, just insane.

Must be some thirsty ass losers to do that.
>>
>>38449597
>You're basically sacrificing your own dignity so some child has a shot at a good future
That's fucking pointless. It's not your kid. Not your responsibility to give him a future.
>>
Seriously? Nobody? Well, I guess I will...

BRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>38449597
>>38449641
>women can only have 1 child
>>
>>38449681
What the fuck are you trying to say, you fucking retard?

I won't take care of ANY children that aren't mine. Regardless of how many of them the bitch I'm fucking has. And I certainly won't plant my seed into a bitch who already spat out an offspring.
>>
>>38449681
>Most single mothers are willing to have more children after marrying a childless man.
Have you ever been on a dating site? They all specifically have it listed as they don't want more children.
>>
>>38449681
>Wanting a dysfunctional family with half siblings with different fathers.
>>
>>38448895
My dad.

Granted, he was a 3 time divorce at 35 and my mom was 7 years younger than him. My older older half sister gets him to do stuff for her all the time and my mom is now a fat cow and a hoarder that sits on her ass all day when she's not at work

I personally have no respect for the man
>>
>>38448895
the ones that think with their dick first. By the time they come up of thier lust coma, the women have them hooked, appropriate because the single women thought with her pussy first when she got preggo (widowers excepted)
>>
>>38449544
It happens more than you'd think anon. It's not like they write out a contract, the mother just looks the other way. You hear about step fathers abusing their kids all the time and the mother looks the other way.
>>
>>38450010
Faggot said most.It won't even be 1%.You'd sooner convince me trannies take up 10% of the population
>>
>>38449597
>You're basically sacrificing your own dignity so some child has a shot at a good future. It's actually a very selfless thing to do, being a cuck like that.

Yeah I think its very beautiful in a way. Makes me think of the master in fist of the north star. He spent his later years raising Ken and the others teaching them martial arts, molding them into the best fighters in the wasteland. I think I'd like to do something like that. I don't have that "muh genes" mindset like a lot of other guys, I think its the quality of a relationship that matters, not blood.
>>
>>38449597
That's a nice sentiment but its not reality.

In reality, no matter what you do, kids born to single mothers are FUCKED.

Kids raised with a father are pretty much destined to be failures and criminals, but kids with a step father are abused.

Basically if your parents get divorced or aren't married when you are young you're FUCKED
>>
>>38450010
This, got beaten up on a regular basis by my stepdad and my mom never really gave a fuck about it because she knew that no one else would ever date her

>>38450101
I have some very bad news for you anon..
>>
>>38450145
Why did you space out every sentence like a fucking retard? I mean, I agree with what you're saying, but why do you type like that? The fuck is wrong with you, m8? fucking cunt
>>
>>38449746
>not marrying a woman with a daughter and then making a son with her and having your son fuck her daughter
>>
File: 1499714155002.jpg (241KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499714155002.jpg
241KB, 683x1024px
>>38448895
My dad did this.

He is unironically mentally ill or autistic or something.

Made a thread recently about this.

Dad married a woman who already had kids.
>Can't even mention that her ex husband stole a whole apartment or two from my mum that they got as benefit from gommie government for being married without her railing at me for being a bad vibe
>Dad always sided with my mum in defending an other man's offspring even after they bully or insult me
>Half Brother and ex husband literally cheated mum out of a third of her inheritance from her parents
>Not allowed to even mention it without being accused of being a bad vibe or related to a negative image of my cuck subhuman dad when talking alone with my mum

Please lads, kill your selves before you consider marrying a women with children, you're probably severely mentally ill.
>>
>>38448895
I mean, if the kids are all grown up and independent, and it's just two lonely old people marrying, that seems fine
>>
>>38448895
A guy like me. I Met my wife 8 years ago when her kid was a year old. The beginning was hard. Cause i was a total neet.

Now we live in a House and our Child is on its way. Her Child is Great and i learned a lot.
>>
>>38448895
I would Bang dat ass
>>
>>38450010
raised by a single mom and stepfather
can confirm
stepfather used to beat me up pretty often and mom usually promised she would leave him, but she never did because she's a worthless cunt who cares more about getting her holes filled and sucking cock than taking care of her child
>>
>>38448895
A real man who's man enough to handle her at her worst, nobody else deserves her at her best.
>>
>>38451836
Then you can gave all the single mothers, "real man." Go fucking wild.
>>
File: 1500182268261.gif (443KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
1500182268261.gif
443KB, 400x296px
My brother in law. Pretty cool dude. He's helped my sister get her life in order. Has kids of his own but they live out of the country. I respect what he did for my sister but I would never do the same.
>>
>>38448895
I would stick my penis in her vagina if you catch my drift
>>
>>38452103
Is a neet live better as a single mom as a gf?
>>
>>38449477
I guess it depends, but the child being yours is more important for a man because of dignity and his biological purpose.
>>
>>38448895
A beta fuck or a guy who can't think past his dick.

So most of you roastie-enabling faggots.
>>
>>38448895
>Religious betas who "don't judge"
>Ignorant betas who don't know any better
>Cucks
>Desperate guys
>>
My buddy did this even though I tried to warn him about it.
>>
>>38448895
Beta cucks. Another man got your women pregnant and now you have to do all the work, you were cucked before you even met.
>>
>>38452139
I dunno, I have a job and a virgin gf.
>>
>>38449544
You hate him because he tells the truth
>>
>>38448895
There is only one situation that I would marry a single mom. That's if the father died in some accident or through some sort of illness.

That is the only fucking way.
>>
I dated single moms through my 20's. I thank God that it never ended with a marriage.

I don't even have the same hang up's as most guys. "It's not my seed". "Who would raise another man's child?" etc.

I think it's somewhat noble for a guy to help raise a kid that's not his. Because the kid will almost always grow up to be a delinquent without a father figure. And it's harder on society with all these fatherless young adults running around.

That being said, I wouldn't do it now like I did before. And the sole reason is because single mothers are dating you only because they are having to settle. Especially if she's attractive. If you can look at her and realize this bitch probably wouldn't date me if she was single, then you need to get out. Because as soon as that step child reaches around 18, the woman is leaving you for someone else. And that's if we look at it optimistically. More than likely she will cheat on you continuously with the guys she truly wants. The guys shes attracted to. Not the guy who is supporting her. Just speaking from experience lads. Single mothers have no desire for you. NONE. Other than a father figure and money.
>>
>>38453861

so what you're saying is, single mom just want a safety net to raise their kid until 18 then go back out and enjoy their freedom?

sound like a certain animal we know of?

hint, pic related
>>
>>38448895
The kind of person who wants to brag about their wife's son
>>
File: 1497734876040.jpg (280KB, 938x821px) Image search: [Google]
1497734876040.jpg
280KB, 938x821px
>>38448895
I'd have no qualms, but it depends on the kid.
qt daughter? hell yeah
son? fuck no
>>
>>38453964
Sorta except she's using the single male instead of other mothers.

It's basically a trade off. Sex and companionship for raising my child and finance. But single mothers have 0 attraction to you so they cut that shit out as soon as you say I do. Whereas single girls you meet at least fake it for awhile. Just keep in mind women can only love chad. They will never love you.
>>
>>38453861
>>38453996
How much did they actually put out for you? Was the sex even worth it?
>>
>>38448952
when the first post undeniably the best post
>>
File: 1500349033276.jpg (133KB, 800x1163px) Image search: [Google]
1500349033276.jpg
133KB, 800x1163px
>>38449313
Fukn rekt that kid. Just btfo him. This is truly a great kek
>>
>>38454061
A lot, but I never got married. They won't cut it off until you are a financial commitment.

The first single mom was great sex. Probably the best I ever had. We just had good sexual chemistry. Who knows though, she could have been faking because thats what single moms do. I'm sure not a Chad and I know she wanted other guys. Because in the end, she left me for another guy.

The second single mom I dated the sex wasn't that good. After some time I stopped even initiating it. But she always wanted it, I just didn't have an attraction to her, which is why it led to breaking up.
>>
>>38449009
what if she wasnt a slut and her husband died of cancer?
>>
>>38454185
You're posting here so I'm gonna assume she still would only be settling for you since Chad died of leukemia.
>>
If you ever want to piss a single mother off or make her feel worthless, tell her you don't want to see her because you're not interested in someone with kids.

You're sure to get some angry insults and put a little dent in her over inflated ego she's had her entire life. Imagine rejecting betas you whole life only to have one reject you.
>>
>>38448895
>BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFTFFTTTFFFFF
>>
>>38448895
I'd marry a single mom with a daughter
>>
File: IMG_1713.png (230KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1713.png
230KB, 570x427px
>>38449313
>Hey bro, don't you ever call me that word. You ain't my son, little nigga
>>
>>38454779
>that picutre
LOLROFLMAO
>>
>>38449313
>He accidentally called me daddy
Nigger step dads around the world work for years for that achievement.
Arent you just a little touched?
>>
>>38454835
Who the fuck would be touched after another guy child call you daddy, who the fuck cares about that dumb whore mistake, only cucks would date a single mother and they make terrible father figures anyway so the child is fucked
>>
>>38454793
glad you like it, buddy
>>
I think the 'moral of the story' here in this thread, is single mothers are just good for sex, but if you know what's good for you, stay the hell out of relationships with them.
>>
>>38448895
A fucking

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>38454971
that, and most of us ITT would marry a single mother with a daughter, just so we can fuck the daughter later on.
>>
>>38448895
>tfw my uncle married a qt big booty latina that was a single mother
She gave him his own children too, he has a daughter and a kid that are his, and the older girl (which was the mother's), which he raised too. Everything's going well in his life.
>>
File: havent_you.png (187KB, 540x870px) Image search: [Google]
havent_you.png
187KB, 540x870px
She had a 6 year old kid and divorced from an abusing relationship where she was getting death threats. Both the kid and the mom are fully blue-eyed, blonde whites. I see nothing inherently wrong with this, the kid is really smart and fun to have around. The mom is gentle, caring and hard-working.
>>
Me nigga. Im fucking desperate. I just want someone to know i exist. !AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>38448895
I wouldn't mind if I got to impregnate her many more times. I like kids and I'd be pretty happy raising many.
>>
One who is very desperate and beyond reason
>>
>>38455147
>I'm okay with this because they're both aryan
L M A O
you literally got tricked by /pol/ into being a cuckold
>>
>>38449440
Pretty sure it's the other way around, actually. They seem to love that shit.
>>
>>38448979

This is true. I rape those kids
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.