[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>boyfriend found out that I bought Corel Painter instead of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: startling.jpg (82KB, 819x767px) Image search: [Google]
startling.jpg
82KB, 819x767px
>boyfriend found out that I bought Corel Painter instead of saving money to buy a new fridge
>>
File: seriously guys.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
seriously guys.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>38448788
>buying software
ishygddt
>>
>>38448788
What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean seriously. A fridge is far more important than someone stupid ass over priced paint program. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>not bending over as an apology
>>
>>38448788
Corel painter is literally the worse art program money can buy.
>>
>>38448788
Can you return it? Why? Why would you do that?
>>
>>38448898
OP is clearly mentally ill.
>>
>>38448828

>pirating in 2017 and getting in trouble by your ISP when there's only 2 companies in the country that provide Internet

>>38448846

I feel like free software is too limiting. I need something that the professionals use. I need something that students use when learning how to draw/animate professionally. I have a job so I can make up the money with 2 weeks of working. I can even do art commissions or stream myself drawing on Twitch in hopes for donations. We just need a new fridge since it's old and isn't up to date with energy efficiency. It still works when it comes to chilling food, but the ice maker and water dispenser is busted.
>>
>>38448788
Art is ultimately useless. A fridge is essential. You opted for the wrong choice. I hope he rapes you.
>>
>>38448969
>I hope he rapes you.
What if op likes it
>>
>>38448938
>everything about this post
You are hopelessly stupid.
>>
>>38448993
Sounds too oblivious to be an actual roastie postie. Probably a queer or a French girl or something disgusting.
>>
>>38448788
>>38448938
You're fucking retarded, I'm sorry. The only reason to buy ""professional"" art software is so you can brag about being proficient in it on your resume, and the only FUCKING program that you do that for is the universal all-knowing Adobe Photoshop. Corel is literal ram-sucking garbage. You can literally use sai to do professional grade illustration.

t. /ic/
>>
>>38448788
you need to manage your money better to be honest
>>
you have to pay monthly fees to use Photoshop and you never truly own it. You can't spend a few hundred dollars to have access to everything forever.
>>
File: 1500114608974.jpg (26KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1500114608974.jpg
26KB, 512x512px
stupid female..
>>
>>38448938
>pirating in 2017 and getting in trouble by your ISP when there's only 2 companies in the country that provide Internet

VPN maybe?
Amerifats are cucked as fuck
>>
File: 1491096574440.gif (2MB, 390x212px) Image search: [Google]
1491096574440.gif
2MB, 390x212px
>>38448788
>people are still replying to this larper's threads
>>
>>38448788
what about asking here before buying? This is not the best place where ask, but probably i will say to look for free activations, like the ones for students

most of the talented artists use Paint Tool Sai

>>38449820
Boredom is an hell of a drug, i'm trying to quit
>>
OP is a fucking retard, and is going to die alone
>>
>>38448938
Literally nothing happens even if you are caught pirating something
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.