[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HAHAHA RUMP BTFO HAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: a79.jpg (55KB, 750x646px) Image search: [Google]
a79.jpg
55KB, 750x646px
HAHAHA RUMP BTFO HAHAHA
>>
Boards dot Four chan dot org slash pol slash
>>
BRUMPFA DUMB DUMBS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
>>
>>38446046
Not an argument,lord of shit.
>>
I guess this makes Hillary Jennifer.

The original Jennifer who was only in the first movie and not in the sequels because she thought they were beneath her, but now she always attends sci-fi conventions to sell her useless autograph because her career as an actress completely failed.
>>
>>38446082
>The original Jennifer who was only in the first movie and not in the sequels because she thought they were beneath her
She wasn't in the sequels because she chose to spend more time with her mother who had cancer.

https://moviepilot.com/posts/3605734
>>
>>38446025
>jew saving the middle class
seriously, they are genuinely responsible for its destruction, the fucks.
he's yet another kike shill for israel.
fuck his establishment ass.
>>
File: 1826547823.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1826547823.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>>38446499
Pfff, cancer. who cares?
cancer's no back to the future.
maybe if she was in the sequel, she could have traveled to the future with them, and gotten that precious cancer cure for her weak mother.
>>
>>38446025
>comparing Bernie to Doc Brown
I'm sure Doc Brown would've taken the time to study proper economic theory if becoming the president were ever an interest of his. Fuck off
>>
File: smugbrettwithfood.png (185KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
smugbrettwithfood.png
185KB, 1000x1000px
>>38446025
well hello there reddit

how's it going for you since
>>
>>38446553
Name on reason why we should hate jews. One objective reason.

>>38447073
Actually,i am from myspace so fuck off.
>>
originally shitty bait go back to pol
doublenigger
>>
>>38446743
Is that "proper" in the sense of "self-referential degenerate paradigm," or in the sense of "actually makes some concessions to the real world?" Because if you want the latter, you'll have to start from Knapp's State Theory of Money and move along through the chartalist tradition.
>>
>>38446025
are they saying trump went back in time? /pol/ was right again
>>
File: angry_pepe.png (246KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.png
246KB, 338x344px
Fuck DRUMPF and FUK WYTE PEPO
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.