[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you will never be a child/teenager again and be a part

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

>tfw you will never be a child/teenager again and be a part of a group of 3-4 who do everything together and are loyal to each other and motivate and make each other stronger

Do these kinds of friendships even exist outside of fiction? It always seems that humans are too scummy for that. It is always a clique with an alpha and others just stay there for social status and barely care about each other.

I somehow always envied the guys in fiction who experience pure friendship without any power dynamic involved.
>>
I had this in grade K-2, there were still power games though.

I mean you can only really get this type of friendship when you're 4 rivals but have team up in the face of a greater challenge. It never lasts unless you're consistently facing challenges.

The only way to experience this as an adult is through a company startup.
>>
>>38445887
Children don't have enough freedom to do much with their friends and adults have lost their innocence and have responsibilities to deal with.
>>
File: 1GNM7X8.png (69KB, 844x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1GNM7X8.png
69KB, 844x1157px
>>38446272
So much this.

I miss being a kid. Being an adult fucking sucks
>>
>>38446272
As a kid you have a lot of time and energy, but no money.
As an adult you have a lot of money and energy, but no time.
As an old person you have a lot of money and time, but no energy.
>>
I had this from 6th to 8th grade. Everything changed when we moved on to high school.
>>
>>38446226
>The only way to experience this as an adult is through a company startup.
Either that or as a political group united by a common cause like the freedom of their country, not vague stuff like "the 1% must go".
>>
>>38445887
no these are pure fiction
>>
File: 3.png (410KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
410KB, 800x1035px
i have a friend group like this, but they don't ever want to do anything but sit in the house or go out to eat
>>
Have had something like this for 5 years. Its nice.
>>
I had something like this when I was ~10

Then our families had an argument and they were told not to hang out with me. Now I'm a friendless loser and they both have kids.
>>
>>38445887
it does if you find the right people
>>
>>38445887
Misty is still the best girl
>>
>>38450087
dawn is best girl you fucking heretic
>>
>>38445887
Friendships exsistsonly in fiction like the Hobbit or the Harry Potter novels. If you want to feel the same bonds friends have, i suggest you go to /adv/ or maybe facebook you fuckin' normie. Don't ask bot about how to make friends. WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW, why don't you go watch PBS or some shit, and get cucked by your stacey GF
>>
>>38450087
>Misty is still the best girl
I beg to differ, Nurse joy is way hotter
>>
>>38450232
truth right here
original truth, that is
>>
>>38445887
Yes I used to have something like that. I miss being younger
>>
I was about to end my school days without a group like this.
I changed schools because had no money to pay and was sad about it when it happened (it was my last school year). Now I have a cool group of friends and we go chill smoke weed, drink, you know, the usual stuff every weekend.
>>
I had a group like this in 4th and 5th grade and again in 10th and 11th grade.

I miss being a kid, I would give anything to go back to 5th grade and under, back to before life made me jaded and depressed. if there's a God I hope I can relive my childhood when I die.
>>
I've had the same friends for 15 years (one of the 20+ years). We've be drinking together, destroyed each other on smash bros melee, been on adventures, travelled the world (Dubai, Netherlands and germany) and helped each other through tough times.
Sure we don't see each other as much as we'd like in the last few years with our careers, education and relationships taking up more and more of our bro time as we've all taken our first tentative steps into adulthood (we're all pushing 30) but no matter how long it's been since we last met up it always feels like it was only yesterday. Sure we've had our differences over the years and occasionally there has been friction, but the same can be said of any serious relationships.

If you have a friend/s like this then never let them go, sooner or later everyone needs someone they can trust at their back and I can honestly say that I have three of the best watching mine.
>>
>>38446327
>As a robot you have a lot of time, but no money or energy.
>>
File: 1498722506339.gif (1MB, 200x171px) Image search: [Google]
1498722506339.gif
1MB, 200x171px
>>38446327
>ywn be born rich and have all 3
>>
>tfw will never have an anime battle with your nakama rival

i feel like you're never really friends with someone until you get pissed at each other.
>>
>>38450597
you're really lucky to have them anon
>>
File: 1477829520973.png (286KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1477829520973.png
286KB, 500x497px
>>38450424
Sounds like one of my old friends
He left us all in the dirt to live the normie life, it's a struggle to keep the group together once you leave school
It's difficult when I see everything working out for him and me being a pathetic robot but I'm happy for him none the less
>>
File: 1473606352008.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1473606352008.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>>38445887
>had friends
>ever
wew OP, i think you are on the wrong board
>>
>>38445887
I don't know, but I doubt it. I don't feel like you can truly relate to any one particular person in the first place, and it seems to me that there will always be an impassable wall between you preventing synergy.
>>
I've moved schools a lot as a kid so I never really got the chance to make those sorts of bonds.
>>
>>38446327
>As an adult you have a lot of money
h-heh... just kill me
>>
A had a couple of average friends at school, but never a group or anyone close. Now I have no friends at all.
>>
I had this from ages 12-13. We would all bike to school together and then bike around town after school. Then I moved to a different town and had no friends until college. And even then, none of my friendships have ever been as good.
>>
I had a friend I used to play Mario party with, I kind of miss it sometimes.
>>
>>38445887
I've always found that rather than being centred around an alpha/alphas, my friend groups have just been a bunch of dudes fighting each other.
>>
smosh does this up until recently where anthony left but they are still friends
>>
>>38450232
>>38450383
>>38450392
Oregano Jealousy
>>
File: 1444274312987.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444274312987.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38445887
>mfw I was part of such groups when I was like 11-13. This was in 1999-2001.
>>
>>38445887
Ive got this right now. Its not worth it because we dont have enough people to queue up in 5v5 games and since every gruop has a leader we kind of just said "your the leader now"
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.