[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All Women Desire Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0175.png (1MB, 1280x533px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175.png
1MB, 1280x533px
I hope you realize that all women, regardless of intelligence, height, level of attractiveness desire a handsome, muscular, smart, wealthy and high status male to breed with.
>>
File: 1499827122727.jpg (32KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1499827122727.jpg
32KB, 500x378px
>>38445596
>women want an attractive man
>men want an atteactive women
Really makes you think.
>>
>>38445596
Yeah but all women think they themselves are ugly, weak, stupid, poor and low status so as a man you already look good by comparison.
>>
>>38445920
Attractive men are not enough. They also have to be smart, rich, have status and be muscular.

Women just need to be attractive and not scum.
>>
>>38445980
No, most women think highly of themselves.
>>
>>38446030
Most women TELL OTHERS that they think highly of themselves.
Think about it.
>>
wtf is wrong with natalie portman's weave in that pic?
>>
File: 14444418.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
14444418.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
>>38445596

Yeah all the robots know. Whoever's left anyways and hasn't moved to discord or just killed themselves. It's only the reddit chads and betas turning this place into tinder.
>>
>>38446168
whats a comfy true robot discord?
>>
>>38446008
>muscular, smart
That's attractive anon. Same as saying a woman needs to have certain body types
>rich
Untrue. I know guys who live off of women because they don't have anything of their own. My friend used to drive one of his gf's cars to go visit his other gf. He had no car.
>status
That's also attractive
>>
>>38446223
Not necessarily, Henry Kissinger was always basking in pussy. As was Obama and Trump. None of them are physically attractive. It's all money and status.
>>
When I was a younger man, I lucked out, and dated a girl who really liked Beauty and the Beast. She fell for me because my friend (who was an attractive girl) told her I wrote poetry, which was true, and later because I bought her ibuprofen when she said she had a headache.

We ended up dating for about 5 years.
>>
>>38446199

[email protected]
>>
>>38445596
>handsome
i mean, i have to think they are attractive. but my standards are really low because i'm ugly myself
>muscular
no
>smart
yeah, but not unrealistically smart
>wealthy
doesn't matter
>high status
the lower the status the better desu
>to breed with
no thanks
>>
>>38445596
>doesn't mention the most important bit: tall
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.