[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why won't women let me fuck them? it's just sex ffs

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 093245828903.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
093245828903.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
why won't women let me fuck them? it's just sex ffs
>>
>become a wagekek
>save a little money
>go to amsterdam or whatever, fuck the shit out of every type of girl imaginable for like $60 each

sex tourism ain't hard

I don't know why you fellow wagies don't hop on that train
>>
>>38445622
Are there Amsterdam titcows? I'd save up for one of those if they're available.
>>
>>38445646
Yeah. I haven't been everywhere, but I've been to a few places. Anon's guide:

>Netherlands:
Safe, well regulated european prostitution. Prices vary a lot, but aren't too expensive, not as much as you expect. Lots of body types, but none of the girls are too TOO young like you might find elsewhere. Not old, though. Lots of big tits if you're into that.

>Thailand:
Mixed bag. Many super cute girls, often teens, but inconsistent and they can be difficult to come across and approach. You might leave disappointed. Can be difficult to navigate if you're unfamiliar with the area. All that said, I've fucked tight [REDACTED] year old pussy here, and nothing has ever compared

>Japan:
Not all that great. You can reliably get a blowjob at a cafe by a lady who is very good at giving a blowjob. Japan is an amazing place, but not for this.
>>
>>38446084
But how many Japan soaplands don't allow foreigners?
>>
>>38445592
if she/he doesnt regard sex as something sacred
you prob dont want him/her
>>
>>38447852
you are stupid as fuck
on one hand, society forces us to comply to its standards, with sex as casual bullshit, like hugging, and on the other you want sex to be sacred
are you women or something?
>>
>>38447928
just because society says to doesnt mean we have to comply
you either enjoy casual sex
or
you are weak willed
>>
>>38445592
WAAAAH WHY CAN'T I BE A FAT SMELLY LAZY PIECE OF SHIT WITH NO FUTURE OR CAREER THAT WATCHES ANIME AND PLAYS VIDYA ALL DAY AND STILL GET SEX!
IT'S ROASTIES FAULT FOR HAVING STANDARDS!
>>
>>38445592
Because it's literally the only thing of value they have to offer. If they cheapen their only asset, it limits how far they can climb the marketplace. The more men a woman has sex with, the less top teir men will want them. Simple.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.