[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>30 year old Canadian NEET virgin with no friends or family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: vast wojak alternate 2.png (698KB, 608x715px) Image search: [Google]
vast wojak alternate 2.png
698KB, 608x715px
>thinking about buying some marijuana on the internet to see what all the fuss is about
>never even smoked a cigarette in my life because no one ever offered me one
>the online store is so complicated
>all the items have weird names like "Pink Kush" and "Blue Cheese" and "Strawberry Romulan"
>it all just looks like green mush
>wouldn't even know how to make a clump of this stuff into something I can smoke
>don't understand any of the measurements or the difference between a gram or an ounce or an eighth or whatever

This is way more complex than I had anticipated, how the hell do normies do this on a regular basis
>>
Most people just buy weed from acquaintances
>>
>>38445130
That's not really an option for me
>>
File: 1500167750567.jpg (49KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1500167750567.jpg
49KB, 648x595px
>>38445085
Honestly feel for you leaf bro. I haven't had any friends for over ten years now, but I think having some family around prevents me from going completely crazy or suicidal.
>>
It's not complicated. Look up the differences between indica and sativa as well as the differences between high THC and high CBD strains to find out what kind appeals to you, and then you can usually Google the stupid names like "Blue Cheese" and see if they have the properties you want. I'm not sure how you could be confused when it comes to smoking it... you light it with fire then inhale and exhale the smoke lol.
>>
Just buy some edibles. Eat a small amount and see if you like the feeling. If you don't like it, then don't do it. If you do, then maybe get into some of the research this guy^ is talking about.
>>
>>38445414

Do what this guy says. All of the plant matter can be smoked. If you want to make it easier, just break off chunks and put it into a grinder and you'll get a consistent easy to smoke material.

If you don't know how to roll cigarette papers, I would advise buying a pipe, something simple to start with. Though, if you want something smoother, a water piece such as a bubbler or bong could be worth it. The downside is they require a little more setup and cleaning.

If you don't want to smoke at all, there are a variety of vaporizers that range from pocket sized to a larger setup that accept plant matter rather than just oils. So all you would need to do is grind it, put it in the chamber, and wait for the temperature to get hot enough.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
>>
File: sd.jpg (109KB, 1234x440px) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
109KB, 1234x440px
>>38445471
Something like this?

I don't know what the description is saying though
>>
>>38445855
Not the other guy but yes, like that. The normal threshold of when people can usually feel it is 10mg so if that bag is 50mg I'd eat like a quarter of it for like 15 mg if it's your first time. I like the feeling I get from smoking much more though, and it's much chiller
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.