[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it about house parties that attract normies? What the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: house-party.jpg (131KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
house-party.jpg
131KB, 1024x682px
What is it about house parties that attract normies? What the fuck do they talk about? I can't imagine anything besides gossip being discussed there.
>>
because it's fun with the right people. it's a place to drink, maybe hook up with someone, chill with friends. sure there's gossip, and the occasional drama, but that's expected with normies. i'd hate to go to one with turbo normies though, that'd be such a cringefest.
>>
>>38443974
>a place to drink
I only drink alone.

>hook up with someone
Explain

>chill with friends
Explain
>>
looks like a bunch of nigger cattle to me
>>
>>38443798
I don't know what confuses you

It's something people go to for the explicit purpose of socializing with no other real benefit. It's basically the archetype for being a normal, happy, healthy person.
>>
File: IMG_4008.jpg (132KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4008.jpg
132KB, 1334x750px
>>38443798
I'm a former robot. I consider myself a high functioning cyborg now. Pic related is what attracted me.
>>
>>38443798
I used to go to these. Imagine being in a room with 20 people and nothing interesting to talk about. The trick about house fests is to just leave if you feel uncomfortable, that goes for any social situation.
>>
>>38444340
I don't understand socializing. What the fuck do they actually DO?
>>
File: 1500275761823.jpg (706KB, 1560x2044px) Image search: [Google]
1500275761823.jpg
706KB, 1560x2044px
>>38443798
Most of the time you bring what interesting things you have to say and do and drugs and alcohol. Socialize and listen to music. Make friends and maybe meet a girl or boy. That's what attracts normans. It's always those things.
>>
>>38444508
Gossip, tell jokes, do dumb drunk shit, dance, and finally fuck. It's only good if you are very charismatic/attractive or you know a good amount if the people there. Or some mix of both.
>>
>>38444574
Gossip is rude.

>tell jokes
Alright, but that only goes on for so long.

>do dumb drunk shit
Like what? Getting drunk is degenerate.

>Dance
Never understood the appeal

>and finally fuck
Why?
>>
File: IMG_4010.png (882KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4010.png
882KB, 750x1334px
You don't really talk about things at house parties. People think they're for socializing, no, dinner parties are for socializing. When you go to a house party, you go to get as drunk as possible and/or as high as possible. When you're high or drunk, conversation just comes naturally. You go there to dance to the loud, banging music. You get behind a girl who's twerking and let her grind her ass on you. You might get into a fight with some dude because that girl grinding on you is his gf. He might go to his car to get a gun and the party gets broken up. You jump around and sing along to your favorite song when the DJ plays it. You don't go to a party to have a logical discussion. You don't discuss philosophy or politics, even though I drunkenly lectured a girl on Black Lives Matter once, most party conversations are nonsensical.

House parties are basically humans regressing into wild animals. We just pile into a house or a backyard and act like monkeys who got ahold of alcohol. House parties are fun when you know how to let loose.
>>
>>38444991
So how do you do this without self reflecting, realizing you are acting like an animal and hating yourself for it?

What part of this is even enjoyable for you?
>>
>>38443798
I think it's because normies are cowards and can't really bare themselves to eachother and bond without being heavily intoxicated.

They don't have the fabulous outlet for communication in the form of anonymous discussion that we enjoy.
>>
>>38445037
the whole point is to not self reflect. Turn off the brain for a few hours
>>
>>38445174
I am the brain. I can't turn it off, nor do I want to. There is nothing beyond the brain.
>>
File: IMG_4096.png (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4096.png
47KB, 200x200px
>>38445037
When I first started going to parties, I'd have these thoughts. They were fun in the moment (alcohol) but the following morning would bring on feelings of embarrassment and regret.
>I made a fucking fool of myself last night
Then I started to realize that people either didn't remember what I did, remember but don't care, or just saw me as a guy having fun at a party, being as much of a jackass as everyone else. Going to parties makes you less uptight. You're okay with acting like an animal.
>What part of this is even enjoyable for you?
The anxious feeling I get when I pull up to the party, the smell of alcohol, weed and tobacco, the girls walking around dressed like sluts, wearing my nicest outfits, drinking, having some girl pour vodka into my mouth, pretty much everything I used to hate about them.

Just talking about them is making me excited/anxious/nauseous
>>
>>38445037
Would you by any chance fucking autistic?

Life isn't always about being muh intellectual

It's fun to drink with your friends and with chicks and shit
When you're drunk around pretty girls and your bros convos come naturally
You dance
You flirt
You hook up, you do whatever
Even if it's just you and your bros chatting about life or anything
There are varying levels of course
You can get drunk with your political friends and chat politics or you can go to a frat party and seek pussy
You'd have to be fuxking autistic to not see the appeal of any of it
If you can't socialize
Have you ever stopped to think maybe the problem isn't everyone else, it's you?
>>
It depends on how big the party is. In parties where there's just one social circle you usually have shit to talk about based on shared experiences and interests, plus a bit of gossip and shit thrown in, as expected of normies.

As for larger parties? I dunno. I always just get progressively more drunk and watch the normies dance and drunkenly tell to each other until I get bored and stumble home. If I get courageous I might try striking up a conversation with a girl until Chad shows up
>>
>>38445287
>Have you ever stopped to think maybe the problem isn't everyone else, it's you?

Of course I have, why do you think I'm here? Nothing else you listed appeals to me at all, it all seems so disgustingly hedonistic and degenerate - it reeks of a fundamental lack of self respect. It's not just that I would hate myself for doing such things, it's that I cannot respect others who engage in such actions.

>>38445283
>You're okay with acting like an animal.
You should never be ok with acting like an animal. The entire diverging point of humanity from all other organisms on this planet is that we are capable of more than simply indulging our basic neurotic desires.
>>
File: IMG_2689.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2689.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>38445389
>You should never be ok with acting like an animal... we are capable of more than simply indulging our basic neurotic desires
This is why you don't understand parties, you think you're too good for them. Every culture has an event or events where they act like animals. Mardi Gras, which is technically a catholic holiday, as all about getting out all of your sinning before lent. You're just too "smart" to participate in something that all other people participate in.

I dont want to sound like a roastie
>you only hate sluts because you're not having sex!
>you only hate parties because you don't go to them!
But it seems like the only reason you hate behavior like this is because you've never had the opportunity to act that way. It's fun anon. Not saying it's something you should do every weekend, it's not healthy. You probably shouldn't be in a relationship with a girl who parties every weekend. But doing this shit every once in a while is probably good for you.
>>
>>38445283
Dude invite me to party with you, FL here
>>
File: IMG_8886.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8886.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I would love to but I live in Texas, unfortunately.
>>
Holy shit parties are so lame

All people do is smoke weed, drink and talk about whatever normie shit is being marketed that week

Honestly I tried to have fun but everybody was in a lower wavelength than me
>>
>>38443798
yeah doesn't make sense or look like fun to me at all
>>
>>38443798
Get excited over nothing and everything. The alcohol helps. I've never went to a party in my life but my roommate threw some parties at our apartment and he would tell me how it went.
>>
>>38446654
>lower wavelength
Yeah thats kind of the point. Intoxication simplifies you and lets you stop caring.

Did you drink? Maybe if you did you would have enjoyed it
>>
its like being in a 4chan thread IRL. srsly
>>
File: shishek.png (34KB, 852x674px) Image search: [Google]
shishek.png
34KB, 852x674px
>>38446808
Nah, you have to uphold the Big Other of normie culture. The collective symbolic order on 4chan is far more spontaneous and unpredictable.
>>
File: 1500156539953.jpg (431KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1500156539953.jpg
431KB, 1200x1800px
>>38444532

>Most of the time you bring what interesting things you have to say

advanced theoretical STEM concepts and philosophy

>do and drugs and alcohol

i do not do the drugs and the drink

>Socialize and listen to music.

i am doing this on r9k

>Make friends and maybe meet a girl or boy.

most people loose interest to me for chad who talks about his sports exploits/ other skills

>It's always those things.

sure is friend
>>
File: 1499534443616.jpg (58KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1499534443616.jpg
58KB, 492x419px
>>38446808
except words cant hurt me on the 4chan
>>
>>38446873
you are clearly not drunk enough when you go out.
>>
Guess what? Some people don't like parties. It's perfectly normal. If you like to drink cheaply, parties are great. 5 dollars buys unlimited beer from the keg. You can get free liquor if you talk to the right people although you might also get mono, strep, or a cold along with it. If you like to do drugs, parties are great. Cocaine and weed is far more affordable when other people are pitching in. If you like to dress up, parties are a great excuse to dress up in outfits one wouldn't wear to the grocery store. If you like to dance, parties have dancing. If you are an extrovert, parties will fulfill that need to be around people. It's also easier to flirt at parties then to try flirting in the store, Burger King, or college.

If you like none of those things, you won't like parties. Move on. Plenty don't like parties.
>>
>>38444217
What is there to explain go to a party get drunk or high have fun with friends and see a qt kiss fuck her
>>
I don't like crowds. Groups bigger than 4-5 people annoy the shit out of me.
>>
>>38443798
The ones I've gone to I would
>smoke a small amount of weed
>discuss music and current events
>maybe meet new people
>get hit on
I'm not even that good looking, but drunk or high or desperate roasties will typically tell you what they really think of you in these situations
>>
I think at least half the people at most house parties are in a similar situation to you, just trying it out, not knowing really why they are there.
At least in college that is the case.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.