[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nightwalk thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
another bad day at work because i'm too retarded edition
>>
It's getting harder and harder to find routes without infrared cameras.
Lucky in my area, all these systems are privately owned and aren't connected, but it's still unnerving getting caught on all these cameras. I feel like someday, somebody's going to decide not to stand for it anymore and have me shot.
>>
>go on nightwalk
>3 different guys ask for a cigarette
>>
>>38443782
I walked anywhere and everywhere I could for years. I'm potentially the most avid nightwalker on /r9k/

Couple weeks ago I started finally just started biking. You have the ability to go much, much faster if you want to and you can give the rest of your body a rest.

I plan to invest in a BMX or something. Ain't really ideal for long distances but I don't like big bikes.

Anyone happen to have any recommendations?
>>
bumping for potential

oregano comment
>>
>tfw you live in the middle of no where and night walks are terrifying
>>
>>38445983
I love my middle of nowhere nightwalks. I've been doing this for ten years and only twice seen other people.
>>
I'd get plastered by a car where I live. Better off operating in the woods with my /k/ stuff.
>>
>>38443782
I've been on a nightwalk once. It was cool for the first fuckin 5 minutes but then I was tired and realized I had to walk in the opposite direction all the way back home.
>>
>tfw i used to go on nightwalks to the nearby shop and get some chips or a candy bar once a week
>tfw i moved to a small town and everything closes at 10
I /could/ walk the 3 miles to the wamlart near the freeway, but that just isnt comfy.
>>
File: IMG_4120.jpg (996KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4120.jpg
996KB, 3264x2448px
Pic I took near downtown a while ago.
>>
>>38445983
>tfw live in middle of nowhere and neighbors would call police or come outside with a gun if they saw me because nobody ever walks down my road
>>
Biking around while listening to music on headphones is the best.
>>
anyone in San Antonio want to walk?
>>
>>38446216
Looks comfy as fuck

ooerggws
>>
>>38446021
I take comfort in having other people around when I walk. I don't want to interact with them but it's nice to have people there to call the cops in case someone tried to mug me or something.
>>
File: IMG_4114.jpg (950KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4114.jpg
950KB, 3264x2448px
Quiet little road. One of my favorites.
>>
>>38444637
bmx isnt good for travelling
much more effort that you gotta put forth (unless you're interested in learning tricks)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.