[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I go to /soc/ can I really get a gf??? Is it that easy???

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (259KB, 960x984px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
259KB, 960x984px
If I go to /soc/ can I really get a gf??? Is it that easy???
>>
>>38443298
>If I go to /soc/ can I really get a gf??? Is it that easy???
No
>>
>>38443298
I met my boyfriend on soc. It's not really an easy thing. The dick to pussy ratio is crazy off.
>>
>>38443655
so in other words it was super easy for you?
fuck off roastie
>>
>>38443674
Hey, there are gaybros on /soc/. Never said I was a roastie.
>>
>>38443706
>Hey, there are gaybros on /soc/. Never said I was a roastie.
Are there gay exclusive threads on soc?
Are all the dudes there dumbshit prison gay faggots or are there any actually decent people on soc
>>
How do you get a gf on /soc/?

Pretty much every pic of a girl posted people quote it and say it's a catfish.

I assume you have to post a pic of yourself at some point but isn't it mad sketchy to be posting pics of yourself on 4chan?
>>
>>38443793
>I assume you have to post a pic of yourself at some point but isn't it mad sketchy to be posting pics of yourself on 4chan?
I gotta ask man what the fuck do you think is gonna happen? Seriously, do you think you are gonna be attacked on the street if you post your pic?
>>
>>38443810

I don't think I will get attacked. I think the worst case scenario is I get turned into a meme and am constantly getting posted in contexts where I don't want to be. Of course the chances are small but it still could happen.
>>
>>38443298
I've smashed 3 girls off /soc/
>>
>>38443853
I suppose that is a possibility
but the only reason that happened with Stanley is because he posted so many fucking pics

there are literally hundreds of people who post pics of themselves on 4chan daily - probably in the low tens of thousands over the course of this sites existence - and other than Stanley can you name any others who have been turned into memes?

The chance of your pic being reposted is of course a possibility - like the girl in the OP - but unless you are exceptionally attractive or unattractive, or special in some other way, it's not really too big of a risk imo
>>
>>38443853
dont forget being labeled as a "faggot that posts on /soc/"
>>
>>38443922

Meme is the wrong word, I just don't want anyone posting my picture who isn't me.
It's weird to think that I will be saved on someone's computer.
I don't think you need to be exceptional to be saved or reposted, your looks just need to push someone's buttons and there's no predicting whether or not that will happen.
For example the girl in the OP is utterly unremarkable to me, neither ugly nor pretty but someone apparently thinks otherwise.
>>
>>38443948
>dont forget being labeled as a "faggot that posts on /soc/"
this
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.