[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /givenuponfuturegf/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 20

File: 74.jpg (93KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
74.jpg
93KB, 640x640px
Are you a KHV, and have you already given up on ever finding a girl that likes you? I'm talking future or current wizard material, not MGTOW or whatever else is out there.

Tell me why, I want to know how you guys feel about this, and if you have a problem with it or not.
>>
File: 40.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>38442943
r9k give me something
>>
Rarely people stay around long enough to get to know me
and every time so far when they get to know me they either lose interest or dislike me

I've and I'll let whoever could love me down

Perhaps one day someone will fall in simple love with me and I them, but it's kind of hopeless since how will I ever find love if i'm not searching anymore

These notions are kind of rotting my insides out, since I could remember my only wish in life has been to be loved and to love, I could give or take everything else
>>
File: 1498984816036.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1498984816036.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>38442943
>finding a girl that likes you

I'm not in the right state of mind to be looking for anyone.
>>
>>38442943

I gave up after my tragic 2nd year in uni where I thought I was building something with this girl and at the end she just disappeared in the worst way possible. I've posted the whole story on here before and several people said it would have been a justified Columbine.
This was after getting cheated on in third (3rd) grade by my oneitis gf and then spending my entire high school years pining away after a sociopathic oneitis.

I just don't care about women anymore, they burned it right out of me.
>>
File: 32.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>38443196
How do you deal anon? Personally I just try to lose myself in interests in my free time, but it only works to a certain extent.

I feel like I could also benefit quite a lot from being loved and loving a significant other, but realistically, at this point it's not going to happen as I am already 24 and haven't had a girlfriend/kiss/anything yet. It is also killing me on the inside but in an ok way, because I am also slowly giving up because of it.

>>38443288
I don't know, mentally ill people find girlfriends all the time. Killers, psychopaths, the worst of the worst, the most damaged people can also find someone to love them. Unfortunately, we can't. I always wonder what that says about people like us.
>>
I've pretty much given up. In the past girls expressed interest in me, but quickly got over it when they realized how lame I really am or I just outright rejected them because I was too afraid of my own emotions. At this point in life it feels too late to just go into a relationship. I can't imagine there's any angel out there willing to deal with my total lack of experience when they could just go and find some other guy who knows how to socialize, who knows how to kiss and express those types of emotions.
I just don't feel that I could ever be the bf/love interest anyone would ever want me to be. I'm not even afraid of being rejected - I expect it. It's the fear of acceptance that prevents me from even trying.
>>
>>38443334
just try to numb my every day life
like now, the feeling comes back to me and at what point I either drink myself to death or cause myself extreme physical or emotional pain until I fall asleep

It's nearly impossible for me to cope nowadays because there was a time where I thought it didn't exist and was a load of bullshit, but now I know that's not true
>>
>>38443334
>Killers, psychopaths, the worst of the worst,
That's because some women actively look for such people. I'm not special to the women looking for those kinds of people because, while I'm not in any way good, I'm not as completely fucked up as those sorts of guys.

It's the worst kind of in between garbage, women who like normal people want nothing to do with me, and women who like mentally ill people don't want me. I'm an entirely non special brand of awful.

The only women who want me are the ones equally as fucked up as me, which means it'll never last.

Only option for me is to give up.
>>
File: 12.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>38443328
If possible I'd like to see this story of yours anon, sounds like it'd be a good read for someone like me.

>>38443500
I have never rejected anyone because I haven't been in a situation where I was able to do that, but I can relate with feeling like you wouldn't be able to accept love as it comes. I'm pretty sure I'm getting to your point as well, and it's mainly because I just can't imagine myself being with anyone. I can't even imagine myself having sex. Or holding a girl's hand. The days of fantasy are over, I guess this is how we deal with reality. No one is going to save us or smother us with their love to the point where we feel like we can accept it.
>>
>>38443590

It's a worthless story without all the heart-wrenching details and I'm too lazy to go through all of those again. I'm artistically minded so that kind of thing manifests itself in my life and it's difficult to unpack in a casual way.

The important thing is that I just don't really care anymore which is what this thread is really about. In the end she took a lot from me. Not just romance but poetry and life.

The worst is that it's obvious to others that I'm dead inside.
I just worked at a coffee shop this past year and everyone commented that I just don't see to care about anything. Of course to them it was kind of amusing but to me it's representative of the fact that I am stuck. I can't let anyone get close because I'm tired of being hurt by people. I try not to let this isolation turn into hatred but during my more malevolent moments I think they can all fucking die and I wouldn't care a bit.
>>
>>38442943
From the beginning, my mother said she'd shit test any girl I'd go out with along with some other female family members. I don't want to give my family the satisfaction of chasing girls away so I didn't bother.

On two occasions, I tried working up the courage to asl out girls. Once at my summer job when I was 15. An aunt bumped into us and told my mom. She then flipped her shit at me because the girl in question had pink hair.

The second time was a classmate I graduated HS with. She rejected me nicely, and I think that was for the best in hindsight. Verboten to say here, but I've had other girls make advances to me since then but I sperg out in the end and worry about my family chasing them away. At this point, I think I'm alright, but I'd be lying if I said I don't feel lonely sometimes.
>>
>>38443672

Why not just tell your family to fuck off?

Almost everyone has a shitty family. If you meet a girl just tell her your family is shit and you don't want her to be around them.
>>
File: 1.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
>>38443584
>The only women who want me are the ones equally as fucked up as me, which means it'll never last.

Why not enjoy it while it does anon? I mean, if you want to switch positions with me, be my guest. You have a few options at least.

>>38443548
I am sorry anon, you shouldn't have to go through with feeling like that. Yeah, there was a time where I ignored these feelings as well, but then there comes a point where all that pent up sadness and dissatisfaction breaks you, and there's not much you can do to stop that inevitability. It makes me want to cry sometimes, honestly. It's very frustrating and the sense of dread you get when you think about it is palpable.
>>
I'm 25 and never held a girl's hand. I've never tried nor do I intend to because I'm so weak and stupid. I just have to look around at who gets dates and know it won't happen for me. I'm a useless human being with nothing to offer.
>>
>>38442943
I stopped looking because I thought about it, and I don't really have anything to offer a gf.
I have a shit job I can't even afford to move out on, I don't drink or do anything exciting, if I'm not sleeping for a 12 hour shift later I'm a big sweaty videogames mess from working out trying to fix my garbage nerdbody.

I think I'll go join the airforce and then try looking for gf later in like 8 years.

The nagging sensation that there's supposed to be a girl in my bed massaging my mangled body while I drift off to sleep is there, but I can tune it out.

I shouldn't have a gf unless we can get married and have kids and that's going to be much easier later.

I'd be open to having friends who are also girls though.
>>
>>38443750
>Why not enjoy it while it does anon?
Have had 1 gf for a grand total of 2~ish weeks before I stopped feeling anything at all for her and just gave up.

Not for me. Not like I want anyone to love me anyways, I don't deserve love and I don't want anyone to have to deal with me.

>inb4 you've had a gf therefore you're a normie
I have never had an irl friend.
>>
File: 10.jpg (66KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
66KB, 640x640px
>>38443670
Would you say that anger is one of the only emotions you feel more acutely nowadays? I think that's one of the later stages of this whole thing. Your happiness and likeableness start fading over time and you just start to get angry/sad.

>>38443752
I don't even know how I would bring up holding a girl's hand, and I know exactly how you feel when you say that you look at the people dating, then you look at yourself and just don't see yourself dating at all. It's an alien feel. It's like you're another species entirely, looking at these strange specimens following through with their mating rituals. It's not like I don't want to be loved, but it just doesn't seem like someone like me is ever going to get it, and this feeling is getting more apparent over time.

>>38443846
How do you tune out the late night feels anon? Vidya before bed?

Finding female friends is almost as hard as trying to find a girl interested in me, and at that point I might as well just look for an interested girl, even though it's futile.
>>
Can I still be a wizard if I've kissed a girl and gotten a blowjob?
>>
Yes. 20 year old virgin. Part of me wants a girl. The other part knows wants to stay alone. I want perfect situation; she's just loves me and doesn't act like a typical woman. She's just there and won't ever leave. If this happens, great, but how an it happen if I don't search? I am not social at all. For example, my mom forced me to go to the pool today and I just sat/laid down in the shallow end. What do I do at a pool if I don't really enjoy swimming? Some cute girls but that's just masturbation fuel.

My general outlook on it is this; I've lived 20 years alone, I can live 20 more. If a girl is interested, she can tell me and I'll play along and see what happens but I am NOT making the first move.
>>
>>38443959
Yeah. As long as your dick doesn't go into a vagina you can still be a wizard, just not the typical wizard everyone expects.
>>
>>38443944

The flashes of anger are very brief and are not representative of my personality really.
Also they are never hot anger, it's more like a very cold desire for vengeance. But there's nothing I can do to manifest that so after the fantasy runs its course I just let it go.
>>
I want a girl but I really cant see one with me. I have no idea how to deal with them. INTP life is hard
>>
>>38443959
At best it's a pity trophy
Part of being a wizard is feeling completely unattractive
A bj clearly indicates the grill was attracted to you
>>
File: 3.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>>38443939
Well what made you give up after a mere 2 weeks? Did it feel futile? I understand futility. Help me better understand anon.

>>38443968
I think it's wise not to make the first move contrary to popular belief, because most successful relationships are actually ones where the girl approaches the guy first. Not to mention: do you know how many guys the average girl gets approached by nowadays if she lives in at least a medium sized city?

>>38443981
Yes, I'm talking about that cold, lowkey kind of anger. I'm pretty sure it's worse at that point, as was pointed out in a movie I watched a while ago called Anger Management I believe. The main character distinguishes hot anger and cold anger, and says that cold anger is ultimately more dangerous because while the man who displays hot anger can be expected to be a bit of a danger/nuisance when he gets angry, as he has probably gotten red hot angry before and pushed/punched someone or something, the man who displays calm and cold, under-the-surface anger is the one that ends up killing those very same people who made him angry one day because his anger never came to the surface.
>>
>>38442943
KHHV, given up ages ago, on track to becoming a wizard. tfw chink with bad skin, I've got the other facial aesthetics in the bag though. Don't get me wrong, I've given up on ever finding a girl that will like me, but I haven't given up on myself. I still regularly lift just to see myself look better in the mirror. I still recall in middle school a qt precocious girl was really into me, she'd always compliment me, try to touch me, and wanted my attention but I always pushed her away and even insulted her because I was still in my edgy phase.

Every now and then I feel this aching loneliness if I don't keep myself occupied. It hurts but I just try to tough it out and get used to it.
>>
>>38444203
No girl has ever approached me and I doubt they'll start considering I'm not willing to change. The only thing that might happen is I've been wanting to start a band, but if they come after that, I'll write them off as gold digging whores. It'll feel good
>>
>>38443944
>How do you tune out the late night feels anon?
I had kill myself tier depression when I was younger and the therapy they did on me gave me superpowers to tune out negative thoughts.

I am very busy as well. I have a lot of internet friendships from that period that I feel obligated to work to maintain. I don't think about myself often.
>>
>>38442943
>people always tell me not to "force it" and just let things happen naturally, so I didn't foce it and nothing happened
>now that I'm old people say I have to try really hard and constantly subject myself to embarrassment and discomfort for a chance
wtf normalfags be consistent
>>
>was 14
>Met this 17 year old that was kissless
>Say to myself i'll never be that guy
>Be worse
>>
>>38444203
>Did it feel futile?
No, it just kind of left. I just stopped feeling anything at all about her and just broke it off.
I think it might have been because I felt inadequate or that I thought it was destined for failure. Or it wasn't because of anything specific and it just stopped. There's not much to understand because I don't know fully myself, I guess.

I think I'm just becoming more like Elliot minus the ego, the question is whether I'll kill myself or other people when the time comes.
Maybe both.
>>
>>38444203

Yeah it's kind of like that. I don't actually want to kill anyone though.
I actually like people but the problem is that I just can't fit in. If anything I would kill myself before going on a rampage. I suppose there is room for it to get worse but I just can't see myself having the desire to kill a bunch of random people, it doesn't do anything for me. It's very indulgent I can't see how someone can take themselves that seriously. I wouldn't kill anyone but when bad things happen to other people my first thought these days is to laugh and think about how they probably would have treated me like shit.

It isn't fair but like I said I've given up. I can't pretend to be the hero anymore who is somehow gonna rise above this. I'm too tired and all my energy has been drained, so I'll just sink into the mud and drown with everyone else.
>>
>>38443334
>metally ill people find girlfriends all the time
But I don't want to be a dick right now. I'm more concerned about myself than I would be for anyone else. I know I would ignore her because I wouldn't be concerned about her. That is a recipe for disaster.
>>
>>38442943
That's the acceptance stage.

AKA the healthy one.

Work on bettering yourself and it'll come to you eventually. Human relationships are incredibly fickle and as soon as you try to contrive it you've basically nullified the point.
>>
File: 14.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>38444205
Yeah you have to keep busy or else the loneliness will eat you right up. I'd say you should keep lifting anon. You will do good things, I'm sure. Just keep going and don't stop, I'm right behind you doing my own thing as well. We can do it.

>>38444243
>It'll feel good
To be in that position? Oh yeah, you've got that right. I would enjoy some of the girls in the meantime though.

>>38444328
Hopefully neither, but if the time does come I hope you do whatever is the most fun for you until you go out

>>38444334
This mud is hella comfy though, who wants to go through even more adversity for a shot at something that will most likely not happen? Even if you do somehow "rise above", what's stopping that person from dropping right back down to where they were before? What if they rise above the mud but can't get up the mountain, where the real prize is? Will they just stand around in a weird limbo-like place? That's worse than not knowing your fate. You're basically stuck admiring the ones who made it to the top, but ultimately you're closer to the ones who have drowned themselves in the mud at the bottom, and with each passing day you know that those people in the mud will be you in the near future.

>>38444414
>I know I would ignore her because I wouldn't be concerned about her. That is a recipe for disaster.

Please elaborate anon? I thought girls liked guys who didn't care about them more than guys who did.

>>38444489
I'm already there kind of, but sometimes I slink back into the grief stage. How best to avoid this anon?
>>
>>38444571

The only way I would kill someone is to indulge a sexual fantasy but even then the reality would not match the fantasy I think so even that would be pointless.
For example it would be really fun to have a poison blowdart shootout with that girl you keep posting.
>>
>>38444489
Pretty much this but I'd also add that 80% of the time if you actually aren't physically attractive, you actually need to aim for a relationship. It won't just come to you unless you're blessed with absolutely amazing genes and bone growth/fat distribution. If anything by putting yourself in a place that gives the possibility of having one you are maximizing your changes already.

>>38444571
I swear lifting does a ton of good. More Testosterone and Vitamin D in your body is a huge world changer. Once you get enough T, you grow out of the "loser" mentality, I swear men these days grow up ingesting so much estrogen they're feminized and beta. A bit of aggression and masculinity makes a huge difference on the impression you give to others.
>>
I'm 33KHV. The most painful stage for me was when I was hitting 29-30 and realised it was basically over.

There are plenty of girls who've said they'd sleep with me and\or marry me, but I just don't trust women and don't want to get cucked\disposed of.

I'm not sad, though. I'm looking forward to the resurrection of the dead and experiencing true love.
>>
File: 13.jpg (136KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
136KB, 640x640px
>>38444645
It would be, I just keep posting her because I have a whole folder I downloaded of her a very long time ago and I can just keep dumping these as I reply to my fellow robots.

>>38444705
What huge difference on the impressions of others does T have? Please indulge me. Do people respect you more because of it?
>>
>>38444829

Why do you think it would be fun? I know why I think it would be but I'm wondering why you think so.
>>
File: 1496205060842.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496205060842.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
the opposite. i am a khv but i blame this mostly on my family and how isolated i was living under their roof.
i have grown up, i am moving on, and for the first time ever it feels like things can change and the whole world is opening up before me. tomorrow is a new day. i will never make up for the time i've lost i will never be normie but i think happiness and love are still out there
>>
>>38443939
I am slightly below you. I started talking to and going on walks with this fat tumblrtard chick who frequents a park near me before I realized I had nothing to say to her and no real interest in her whatsoever.

I've been to a couple parties since and I can't function at them at all. People just talk about random shit and they seem so happy, but I don't understand what they are smiling about. I don't understand their laughter.
>>
>>38442943
I was about to, somebody invited me to a party and it all ended. I wasn't going to win but hey, i did it
>>
I'm a NEET living with my mom and I have no car.

Obviously this means 99.9% of women don't want me, no amount of good looks or personality could compensate for that.

I have $30K in stocks, my hope is that in 10 years I'll be able to turn into hundreds of thousands, and live off investments/trading.

If I had decent income I could easily get a girlfriend, but I really want a wife to start a family with. Perhaps in 10 years the marriage laws won;t be completely insane, and men will have rights when it comes to divorce/custody.

I hope prenups will be guaranteed, and I hope there will be a prenup that allows you to decide child custody at the time of marriage. I am extremely wary of marrying or having kids with any western whore today otherwise, it's like giving them a button to destroy my life anytime they want.
>>
File: 21.jpg (69KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
69KB, 640x640px
>>38444815
>I'm looking forward to the resurrection of the dead and experiencing true love.

The one you love has died anon?

>>38444815
Yeah, once you get to the point that you somehow are able to find a girlfriend, you have to constantly worry about her being taken by the nearest guy who is better than you in some miniscule way.

>>38444856
Seeing her petite frame hop around trying to dodge them would be an interesting site, to say the least.

>>38444868
I'm happy for you anon, go out there and make the most of it.
>>
>>38445024

>The one you love has died anon?

No, no. My spirituality is that I get to marry my maker. Think Ghost in the Shell.
>>
>>38445024

Yes but she would have the darts too. It's not just one-sided.
Would you rather win or lose?
>>
File: 54.jpg (71KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
54.jpg
71KB, 640x640px
>>38445059
Oh I get you, that's touching and a somewhat comforting thought.

>>38445002
Details anon? I've been to a few parties before in highschool, but nothing substantial ever really happened there.

>>38445010
It's good that you're doing something about your future, seems like it could work out. My relationship with my family is strained, I do not like my mother very much.

Honestly, though, in ten years I don't really see how the marriage laws could get any better, things will probably get worse before then.

Best of luck with finding that future wife anon.

>>38445082
I could take both/either, I'm sure she would enjoy taking me out though as much as I would her. I don't care who dies at this point.
>>
>>38442943
>KHV
Ah fuck, don't remind me. A girl took my hug virginity in high school and I ended up developing a huge crush on her. Never liked another girl before that, besides sexual attraction. Eventually confessed to her and got turned down, in hindsight confessing was stupid.

At this point, it's a toss up if I'll ever actually get a gf. Truth be told I'm not totally over that one girl. I ran into at the mall a few weeks back and I've been thinking about her every day since. Man, she has the most infectious smile. I guess I won't be ready for a gf until I can forgive myself for fucking up in the past and forget about her.
>>
>>38445176

What would you enjoy about taking her out?
>>
>>38444829
Late reply but having more test will make you outwardly seem more aggressive or confrontational, this can manifest in many different ways. For example you may exhibit less shy/aversive body language and instead use a more open or confrontational one when talking to someone. I actually find that it gives more of a mindset change than anything else, which in turn changes how you behave.

In the eyes of other people, aggression, willingness to confront, or to meet head on is a sign of confidence in oneself. And even though we all know that the shit PUAs say about having confidence being everything is bullshit, when people see that you appear to be confident in yourself people think you have your shit together more than others. Of course if you have too much test you'll probably pick stupid fights like no tomorrow.
>>
I'm surprised of how many people there are with similar cases and issues. I've dated 4 girls, nothing serious, they lasted 3 months, a day, a month, a day. In this order. I can't find anyone that can like me, My couple friends are autistic that talk about anything bc we are desperate and have no one else. Hope you guys get better.
>>
File: 76.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
76.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
>>38445439
The fact that I got to take out a cutie would make me happy, because I got that female interaction.

>>38445451
No problem about the late reply, thanks for sharing. I should start going to the gym I guess. I'm already physically fit from dieting and cardio, I just need to put on muscle. Any other ways to raise T my guy?
>>
>>38445629

You seem pretty cool anon want to be friends?
I want to write a story about you and your qt.
>>
File: 5.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
>>38445683
I'd love to be friends, drop an email or some other kind of contact.Other than email I have a Skype and a Discord, nothing else.

Seems like the story would a happy tragedy, if such a thing exists. This seems like a very interesting idea.
>>
>>38445720

Here's a temp email I just made
[email protected]

If you want send me your skype and then I'll add you on there?
>>
File: 82.jpg (52KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
82.jpg
52KB, 640x640px
>>38445763
Of course, seems like a plan. Sent.
>>
>>38445629
Tbqh the fastest ways are the non legit ways, by injecting/roiding while lifting. Otherwise look for estrogen blocking foods and avoid foods with high amounts of estrogen)xenoestrogens (don't have the charts with me on hand sorry), also cut down on sugars if possible, but since you seem to already have the dieting down the legit ways are mainly to lift and exert yourself. Pretty much if you want to grow big muscles you have to eat big and lift big, high protein diets etc. /fit/ has some resources to get you started lifting, following a proper and tried lifting routine will make things much easier. Don't worry about maximizing T, it'll come to you before you know it if you lift reglularily.
>>
File: 57.jpg (57KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
57.jpg
57KB, 612x612px
>>38445907
I guess it would be best to avoid those methods then. I will probably just avoid foods with xenoestrogens instead, already cut out water bottles. I'll start browsing fit then, they make a point to read the sticky so I'll start there. Thanks for the advice, I'll try my best to implement.
>>
>>38443500
didng ding ding
we have a winner
why try when we know we'll fail?
no point in trying to make a living selling paper fans when electric ones exist, why would anyone settle for us?
>>
File: 1446507633202.jpg (14KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1446507633202.jpg
14KB, 184x184px
What's the point? Part of me wants a gf but I'm the laziest sack of shit ever. I'm also pretty boring, mediocre looking and I have a passive attitude that make pussies dry.

I just can't picture myself having dates with a hypothetical gf, doing shit together and keeping her interested. I tried recently with a girl and we just drifted apart slowly. I was stupid enough to think that the "just be urself" would work with her. Later a friend told me that she said to him "anon doesn't atttact me in the slightest". At least she was nice to me I guess.

No woman is attracted to me. I'm a depressing loser and my comfort zone is the only place that makes me not want to kill myself. I guess this is what videogames and the Internet do to your mind.

The future will be worse, though. One day I'll regret wasting this years, and only single moms and used up roasties will be available.
>>
I haven't been attracted to a girl in around two years, very rarely am I. The last girl I was attracted to, I was...obsessed with for a good 8-12 months. I got the idea into my mind that she was worthy of being attracted to, and that I had to do something about it. What started as perhaps an innocuous infatuation slowly warped into something pathological. As time went on, reality and fantasy became too difficult to separate. My mind was entirely consumed with eternal analysis and self questioning of every little detail and event. Determining whether or not she actually was attracted to me was the first issue. From my somewhat erratic behavior around her, it became obvious that I had a huge crush on her. Through some miraculous events I eventually came to determine that she was attracted to me too, at least at some point. Of course, we then moved on to other seemingly eternal questions, namely what to do about it. Oh the stories I could tell, I've not even told a hundredth of this absurd tale. I think that I ended up hurting her, emotionally, something I deeply regret, but that was unavoidable. Ah, we're running out of room, we can skip to the end.

As my mind was occupied, I completely tanked my GPA, getting F's and D's in everything. When things had no way of continuing, the end result upset me severely, but the curse was lifted. I'm attempting to fix the damage I did to myself, things are progressing smoothly. It's so strange looking back on things now, I feel like that wasn't actually me two years ago, a different person entirely. I swear, I'm not insane, this was the result of hyper rationality. When you combine social anxiety/retardation, a high IQ, depression, a nihilistic worldview, and an obsessive personality streak you get what happened to me. Yeah I've given up for now, on account of availability issues. I know nobody is going to read this shit, but it was fun writing it. Maybe I'll paste it in a few other threads in the coming days and write more.
>>
>>38442943

Not a true KHV. I'm a virgin, but I've been kissed (against my will, mind you).

I've basically given up on women. Sometimes it feels okay, sometimes it feels like shit. When I actually think about what having a girlfriend entails, and the amount of effort required, I'm not too keen on the idea; however, I do tend to have a romanticized view of relationships, and the idea that I'm missing out on those experiences tends to bum me out.

I don't really have problems interacting with women. I could be a little better, socially, I probably have autism, but I do well enough at passing myself off in social situations. I'm not particularly bad looking (Online ratings have resulted in an average of 7.74).

I'm just very rarely interested in girls, I guess. Typically women show interest first. I had a few weird encounters with a handful of borderline crazy girls. One tried kissing me during lunch in High School, another did the same thing at the mall when I was caught alone with her.

There's always just something wrong with the ones that show interest in me, I guess. They're not virgins, they're not thoughtful, they're too masculine, outdoorsy, etc.

I dislike the fact that I can't seem to attract a girl that's my cup of tea (I've met two, that I could actually see myself being with. One wasn't into me, the other was a bit too young for comfort). That, coupled with the realization that I'll be dying alone at this rate is obviously somewhat depressing.
>>
>>38446943
Should have proof read this a second time, there's a bit of a comma overload in this.
>>
File: IMG_0033.png (144KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0033.png
144KB, 1024x1024px
I don't see girls in my day to day life but I live very close to my state capital so I use tinder. I look a little young for my age but I'm relatively attractive so I match a lot but always get ghosted immediately. Haven't given up on relationships but the little bit of time I set aside for pursuing them I use for other stuff now. I feel like if I just stopped and didn't replace that time and effort with something else I would get depressed.
>>
cause I can't relate to girls my age and they can't relate to me. they're water and I'm oil.
>>
File: 7.jpg (42KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>38446797
You don't have to accept the single moms or used up roasties though, you can still get younger women if you choose to do so as long as you have some assets and enough money to be independent.

>>38446970
You can die alone with me anon, I'm here. I know that's not very comforting, but we are all sad here.

>>38447117
Getting ghosted really sucks, and it happens all the time pretty much. How hard is it for you to relocate? I heard location can be a big factor in whether you meet girls or not.

>>38447158
How many guys actually relate to girls nowadays, or vice versa? I feel like we will never understand eachother.
>>
I'm not sure what to make of it man. 20yo, virgin but not kissless.

I haven't had a girl interested in me since hs grad, coincidentally she had lead me on twice and essentially cucked me for my best friend; she attempted to do it a third and fourth time but I cut contact with her completely.

Those who don't hold outright contempt for me tell me to just be myself and get fit, then everything will fall into place. What they don't realize is that it's futile for people like myself.

After all these years of feeling nearly nothing at all, it is incredibly crushing and frustrating to be faced with the very real prospect of dying a very lonely death.
>>
>>38442943
>Are you a KHV, and have you already given up on ever finding a girl that likes you?
Yeah, I've pretty much accepted it's never going to happen. My situation is bad and getting worse.

>25
>NEET for years
>fat
>manlet
>boring
>emotionally stunted
>probably mentally or something too, although i don't go to doctors
>>
>>38442943
given it up for my sanity, and for human companionship.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.