[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tinder/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: 320.png (60KB, 230x247px) Image search: [Google]
320.png
60KB, 230x247px
i know there are some chads/normies on here who browse to laugh at us, so help us out here for once.

how the fuck do i talk to a girl on tinder properly and get them to follow through with a date? i match with some and they message back, but even if we plan a date and they give me a "maybe" or "yes" to it, they have 100% of the time bailed on me before the date and blocked me/stopped responding.

i feel like online is the one place my reputation doesnt reach me, so it actually gives me a decent chance. and ik theres other online options too, believe me ive tried.
>>
>>38442829
I'm a sperg and the only dates I've gotten in my life were off tinder.

Usually I just say something beta like "Would you be interested in hanging out sometime?"

If they say yes I ask what days work for them. If they suggest the days they have no reason to back out later.
>>
>>38442921
how much do you usually talk to them? i usually like trying to talk to them before i try to see them so ik some stuff about them/have something to talk about before the date. is there a limit or something?
>>
Only a day or two at most. I find if you get comfortable with the online versions of each other it'll make you and (probably) them more nervous about the IRL version and more likely to get cold feet about it all.

Depending how strong they come on or react to you, it can take as little as a few lines of minor charisma before asking or as much as 30 lines of discussing interests.

I have only had one girl put things off till later and I just unmatched her on the spot because there's no point when the ocean is so full.
>>
1. ask cute girl out on facebook/okc/tinder. establish time and place. you're the guy here.
2. gauge whether she is attracted to you, and you to her, when you meet
3. go on date at museum mid-day when it's empty
4. find a little corner to say "I've always had a crush on you" or "I'm so attracted to you" or even "wanna try kissing?"
5. Make out and then, continue conversing, nonchalant, make out more, and so on
6. Take her home to ball or see her again, depends on her style

This has worked many times for me. It's also failed. Rejection is half the game. But it's a nice romantic and semi-intellectual setup.

Granted you have to be attractive. And also, aren't hunting for some dumb slag. Takes a while to filter them out.
>>
To answer your question, simple note something about the girl you find flattering about her (I.e say she's a weeb wearing cat ears or w.e and say its cute). Ask her what excites here/interests hell don't be afraid to ask why she swiped right on you. Follow up with, hey I think your cool/cute we should met have [insert Coffee, Dinner, go out to the beach, museum, ect here] and your phone number. Don't be a pushover but don't "emulate" shitty "chad" advice here either. That's its.

I tend to make a point to meet said girl as soon as I match them because it weeds out the time wasters and other shitty people just looking to pad their egos and Instagram.

Now for the redpill.
Tinder is shit and is massive waste of time not to mention serious security and data collection issues I have with it. This is someone who's gotten laid on it three times in last 6 months.

You are playing a numbers game, 10 women to 1000 men. Even if you are a "chad" its a steep slope and you will ultimately waste time. If you aren't getting girls irl then you should ask yourself what is it about you that girls would find appealing because honestly you aren't going have much luck either way.

Last but not least, in my experience so many of the women on tinder are so trashy and even a thirsty fuck like myself I can't stomach some of it. I tried using tinder to get over my ex and it really wasn't a good idea. I mean one girl I had sex with was a literal cam whore (picture related), and just a train wreck from the start. The last girl was this rich girl from LA that I hooked up with because I like cosplayers and she cosplayed vanilla from nekopara in bed for me after I took her out for dinner (I couldn't pass up that opportunity). She was cute and I liked her, I was even okay with it being just a one night stand but the she started confiding to me she really liked me and whatever, we should do this again blah blah, and then tells me she has a bf after like two weeks she ghosted me.
>>
>>38443052
fuck man i feel retarded. if thats how it works then i've really been doing it wrong this entire time. i figured us sharing stuff about each other would help not hurt.

it especially sucks because i met a qt on there with similar likes/hobbies as me who goes to my school and that was probably how i blew it.

>>38443158
sounds like i simple, effective approach. my problem really isnt the date itself though, as i feel confident enough in person, its just the online interaction part/actually getting the date going i need help with.
>>
>>38443249
yeah the online part is awful, i hate it

i try to just meet up as quickly as possible to get to the real-life stuff

i've had a lot more luck with acquaintances from the past, friends of friends, or flirting with barristas, than online dating
>>
>>38443195
see thats how i try to do it too, but they usually cant do it immediately, so theres this awkward period before the date where things usually get ruined and i lose them. it sucks bc ive actually met a lot of cute/cool nonslutty girls on there and lost them because of this
>>
>>38443279
yeah see thats the problem though, i dont really have friends and the friends i do have ik dont have connections like that. so thats why ive been focusing on online mostly.
>>
also if you guys could help coach me or something i would really appreciate it, my discord is hotwheelz#6512
>>
>>38443292
Well as good practice you should get their number as soon as possible. The longer you wait the less chance anyone is going to reply back. Don't waste time on people to reply back if they are interested they are interested otherwise what's the point

>theres this awkward period before the date where things usually get ruined and i lose them
I don't understand, you set up a time/day and you meet. That's all there is to it. What are you doing to mess up?

Also what is it about your reputation that you can't meet girls in your circle or contacts? Just curious?
>>
>>38443327
Aye I've been there.. let me think.. real life things that have worked...

1. become a regular at a cafe and flirt with the cutest employee, ask her out someday
2. become a regular at a restaurant and flirt with the cutest employee, ask her out someday
3. attend a code camp and flirt with the cuties, ask one out
4. literally holler at a girl on the street (not cat calling, but if she's clearly out killing time with friends etc.), sometimes strange things happen
5. Go to a bar/concert with your bro, a good wingman and lay down the mack

These are instances where I've picked up strangers...

I'm 30+ years old, picked up maybe 50 women in my day, only met ~5 or 10 girls worth a damn. Glad to be in a relationship with a good woman now.

If I'm ever single again, I'll enjoy it and take my time before meeting somebody new...

good luck!
>>
>>38443431
well i mean im no chad by any means and neither are my friends. lets just say for them, hanging out with a grill is a big deal. theyre practically still middle school minded. do you think we could talk about it somewhere more easy? i added my discord earlier

>>38443453
glad things are working out for you! i dont nearly have enough experience under by belt yet, so im not sure how i would go about those kind of situations
>>
>>38443547
>using discord

This is a perfectly good place as any.
>>
File: 1493604367276.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493604367276.png
360KB, 600x580px
first of all you need to look good
if you look good enough she will hold the conversation if not just tell her your pay check numbers
>>
>>38443547
>im not sure how i would go about those kind of situations

Not to be a total normie, but, confidence and kindness. Literally that's it. If you are honest and friendly, women respond. There's a lot of scummy dudes out there. Being halfway decent is so huge.

But there's also the confident part. You kinda gotta be surprisingly confident while not creepy... I think the only way is to practice ;(
>>
>>38443802
well ok. just asking cause i could really use a coach or something just to get my feet in the water. no one ever taught me this stuff

>>38443887
ik i try but they will take my kindness as creepiness, even when all im asking for is the date. no hookups or anything
>>
>>38444055
Your kindness should be balanced by your honestly. Say what you think. Do not try to be an agressive asshole but don't try to be the nice guy either. You should just be yourself but not fully yourself. Like the best version of yourself but not someone with completely different character. I'm not even a chad but this is a good rule in life in general.
>>
File: Nu1VQsZ.jpg (84KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
Nu1VQsZ.jpg
84KB, 641x960px
>>38444055
Look Tripfag no-one can "teach" you this. You have to go out there and put yourself on the spotlight. It's not rocket science, you have friends who share or can at least relate to your same interests and desires right? Stop being so afraid and self conscious at what a likely dumb cum filled whore on tinder will think about you.

If you find a girl interesting or attractive, get to know her, make a date at a restaurant, museum hell assuming you like "geek" stuff perhaps a day at anime/videogame/comic con whatever,hence the fucking name "date. The online dating shit already done half the work for you, you KNOW she's interested in you ffs.
>>
>>38444325
Also just to add, I'm don't think all women are cum filled whores but as I said before Tinder is literally the lowest of the low.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.