[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUPERPOWER

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 18

File: superpower.png (215KB, 400x341px) Image search: [Google]
superpower.png
215KB, 400x341px
What are your autismo superpowers?
>>
>Hearing so strong I can literally hear the electricity in walls, my bowel movement and every little crack of my house. When a friend gives me headphone to listen to something I have to constantly tell them to turn down.
>>
>>38442777
Not bad senpai
And sweet trips
>>
>>38442767
I can smell everything. I can't even eat most Asian foods because the smell is so intense that it makes me feel nauseous.
>>
>>38442802
It is pretty good to be able to recognize people by the way their keys dangle 60 meters away, but the negative is -voices are all mixed up with the noise and can't really understand people very nice. They are just sounds instead of having their own category with me.
Anyway I am excited to hear what is your SUPERPOWER ?
>>
>>38442840
Oh fuck man that is amazing. Can you recognize which spice will go nicely with the meat?
>>
I can shut down all my mental and physical capabilities when in public and confronted with social situations

I used to be good at math and shit before I wrecked my brain with drugs and alcohol

Just kill me senpai
>>
>>38442840
Give example of something you can smell that people don't notice. How does tap water smell?
>>
>>38442896
You were born a enlightened Buddha. When would be a good situation to use this superpower?
>>
>>38442913
It's not that I can smell things others can't so much as I smell it stronger and earlier. I know if and where the cat's been naughty the moment I enter the room. And to answer your question tap water smells like very mild pool water, which smells of cheap soap.
>>
Something like superstrength, but instead super power. Something with my muscle types- Instead of having balanced fast twich and slow twitch muscle fibers I have 90% fast twich, which lets me jump elite level distances without training. When I bench press I am not really stronger, maybe a bit weaker, but If i can't lift the barbell off my chest I can just throw it on the ground. Negative is I get extremely easily tired. Not because my cardio, but muscular endurance is horrible.
>>
File: 934567336764.png (751KB, 1146x934px) Image search: [Google]
934567336764.png
751KB, 1146x934px
>>38442767
Oddly I tend to copy people skills and learn stuff by imagery like if it was slowed down in millisecond. I also tend to memorize a lot of pointless shit and trivia. The downside is that I tend to isolate myself too much from the outside world and I repress my feelings a lot since I prefer not to let myself ruled by emotions. I'm also sensitive to sound and sometime when I listen to music depending on whether I get active or not, The music seem to go faster or slower. Wouldn't say that autism is a superpower. It is more of a different way to process information and to do thing really.
>>
File: IMG_2078.jpg (189KB, 1000x1241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2078.jpg
189KB, 1000x1241px
My autismo powers?
Accuracy with projectiles
Access to high weapons grade autism
Decent combat skills
Being a 200 lb 6'1" tard filled with tard rage
oh and also im bretty fuggin smart i guess
>>
My autistic superpower is slamming retards in a debate when I can't even talk to girls properly.
>>
>>38443212
This is pretty great power to have. I am the opposite. I have to do it with my own hands to remember it. If I look at somebody showing me something the informaton gets deleted every id say 0.2 seconds.
>>
>>38442767
I have a plethora of random cool and interesting facts and can remember most things easily when it comes to math or reading.

BUT I CANT REMEMBER IMPORTANT SHIT LIKE WHEN I HVAE APOINTMENTS AND SHIT LIKE THAT
>>
>>38443755
woah are you actually me?
>tfw when you suplex retards left and right and when a girl says something you are like AAA? what? I didn't hear you . Hi?? haha
>>
The only autistic superpower I can think of that I have is that I have an absurd amount of patience when it comes to video game stuff. For example, in an RPG game, I sometimes grind to level 99 just because I felt like it.
>>
I have fast eyes. I can tell the frequency and duty cycle of any flickering light. I can also tell what order the pixels or segments are illuminated on certain types of displays.
I've tried to teach other people how to do it, but nobody gets it.
>>
>>38443841
Be happy that you can atleast remember things.
Every time my parents or friends say something of the sort"oh do you remember when we so on so on" and I can't remember shit never.
I have ultra shit memeory and my brain constantly refreshes like a web page and deletes everything. I am soo fucking horible at conting or math because when I am 1/3 of the solution my brain deletes it - refreshes and I have to start over every 0.2-0.3 secs. I am also the super-hearing autist btw
>>
>>38443940
Bro you are so incredibly powerful and you don't even get it. Try applying it to strenght training or other exercises and see what you can achieve. You can turn this into unlimited motivation.
>>
I used to have super memory and super learning when I was a kid. I remembered just about everything and would learn everything on the first go. That went away when I started developing depression and now I can't learn anything and I forget things frequently. I still have bouts of 'tism that shine through in my current state occasionally however
>>
File: 1500258212727.jpg (118KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500258212727.jpg
118KB, 406x364px
>>38442767
>Can do accurate impressions of almost characters
>Incredibly accurate linear logic, never lose a debate
>Hyperfocus on subjects and absorb facts
>Can memorize complex strings of numbers like pi to the first 100 digits
>Spend all my time alone and never feel lonely
>Can play 6 different instruments without any formal lessons
>Extremely analytical mind, can work out how things work just from watching/listening to them for a few minutes
>>
>>38444025
Damn. Sounds like some brain damage or chronic fatigue. I think you should try melatonin 2-3 ml before sleep. Get some strong fish oil or normal ml 2-3 tablets before sleep. This should fix you up to some extent if you are just fatigued/ unable to produce enough melatonin/ seratonn.
>>
File: Ash.jpg (5KB, 256x197px) Image search: [Google]
Ash.jpg
5KB, 256x197px
>>38443954
>I am soo fucking horible at conting or math because when I am 1/3 of the solution my brain deletes it - refreshes and I have to start over every 0.2-0.3 secs
M-me too
>>
>>38444135
You have genius-level logic, because of that you are able to not feel lonely. Ability to understand even the little emotions you have left from all that logic and disregard them.
>>
>>38442767
i beat anything up
as long as it's myself
>>
File: 9747243.png (64KB, 198x195px) Image search: [Google]
9747243.png
64KB, 198x195px
>>38444186
Oh shit bro. I am sorry you had to experience this. Math was literally the only thing I studied for and I barely made it with minimal grades. Meanwhile get perfect scores without studying a minute on everything else.
>>
>>38444146
I've been taking fish oil daily for a while now. I've tried melatonin in the past but it wouldn't really work and I'd take just as long to fall asleep with the melatonin as I would without it
>>
>>38443954
I don't remember things of importance like back when I was in elementary school, I would literally always forget to do my work and everyone would be pissed off, but I genuinely didn't remember. also, I have really bad brain fog and forget what I'm saying if I get distracted (spoiler alert, I get distracted all the time.)
>>
>>38444300
Try other brand melatonin this one might be shit. And you don't talk the fish oil daily. You take a big dose right before bed. If insomnia is not a problem for you don't bother doing any of this. I just have some horrible insomnia from 11 years. After I did this for 2 weeks I got my IQ from ~105 to 148 just because I removed all that fatigue. If you aren't feeling fatigue you might have some really hard to cure or uncurable shit. Sorry man.
>>
File: 1.1.gif (703KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.1.gif
703KB, 360x500px
>>38442767
I recognize patterns in people's behaviour and tell them what they're going to do next in specific situations. It really upsets people so I've learned not to talk about it.
>>
>>38444394
I take my fish oil with my EC stack in place of aspirin and when I'm off the stack I still take 1000mg in the morning. I don't have insomnia that's for sure. I don't sleep as much as I'd like to but I don't think it's insomnia
>>
I'm pretty good at math, and I once memorized over 240 digits of pi after a couple hours of training each day for 3 days.
>>
>>38444318
You don't have bad memory. You just remember what you care for and get easily distracted. This is a bad brain type for the current world setup, but if the world goes into anarchy or war you would be superior.
>>
>>38444433
Then that problem is out of the way, which leaves more serious and uncurable shit, which is bad.
Good luck with finding the cure anon.
>>
File: 1484734333803.jpg (43KB, 480x700px) Image search: [Google]
1484734333803.jpg
43KB, 480x700px
>>38442767

I am emotionally zen and inhumanly patient with people. I remember everything ever said to me to a ludicrious degree of accuracy.

I also require on average two hours less sleep than most people, which is mosly a curse because my sleep cycle shifts continually.
>>
File: IMG_2101.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2101.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>38444479
Th-thanks anon you too
>>
>>38442767

Literally cannot feel lonely. Can go long periods without talking to someone and not feel bad.

Can be extremely calm in dangerous or otherwise stressful situations

Seldom feel anger or rage. Nothing makes me feel angry, at most annoyed

Brain is like a robot brain with a crappy emotional core, immune to a lot of emotional bullshit and manipulation that normies get all the time
>>
>>38444135
>>38444448
Is it weird that I'm not good at math, but I also have this memory for the digits of pi?
>>
>>38444515
Sound pretty schizoid, my dude. Not that it's a bad thing.
>>
>>38444500
These are amazing sets of skills anon.
And the sleep thing is not a curse because you don't requiere 12 hours a day and supplements to not kill yourself from lack of sleep and barely functon.
>>
>>38442970
>I know if and where the cat's been naughty the moment I enter the room
That's like the strongest smell in the world. Whenever my cat did that, I would have trouble being in my house. And I have poor sense of smell
>>
File: 11.06.2017psycho test.png (61KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
11.06.2017psycho test.png
61KB, 1360x768px
>>38444515
Are you me? Try a psychopath test.
>>
>>38444516
I'm not sure, but memorizing digits is quite different than understanding math concepts.
For me personally, understanding the concepts is the easiest part, while memorizing the actual content takes some time.
With memorizing digits of pi, do you do anything special for memorizing them, or do you just absorb it naturally.
>>
>>38442767
I have the incredible power to instantly notice when I'm not wanted in a group or community.

I wouldn't call myself incredibly perspective overall, just with noticing when I'm not wanted around.
>>
>>38444665
woah a rare thing to be a social genius in r9k.
>>
>>38444573

The issue with the sleep thing is kind of that I wind up on an arrythmic circadian cycle. Since it's my sleep pattern getting cut at either end. It's impossible for me to continually wake up or go to bed at the same time. Shit's an actual neurological disorder and I'm NEET because of it. Makes 9 to 5 wageslavery impossible for more than a week at a time.

It's a little extra time awake, but i'm pretty sure it's not good for me mentally. Since I get migraines and fatigue with it too.
>>
>>38444707
i'm just incredibly self-aware. it's more of a bad thing than a good one, as a result i have absolutely no self-confidence in anything i do.
>>
>>38444545

I actually am

It's definitely not the worst thing you can get, but it fucking sucks sometimes because life feels meaningless. I don't mean meaningless in the same way as someone with depression would say it, my brain quite literally desires nothing in life beyond basic necessities and occasional material indulgences. I require far less of everything than a normie. I have to watch ultra hardcore horror/gore shit to even feel much
>>
>>38442767
im in the top 10 of harmonica players

diagnosed autism
>>
>>38442884
lmao i think this nigga is remmy fron rattitouie
>>
>>38444765
Same here, though I can usually tell whether I would get along with a group of people just based on how they look and talk.
>>
>>38444726
Yeah I got that the first time. You don't want that 9-5 bullshit anyways.
Well one thing you could do is split your sleep into 2 parts?
>>
>>38444636

I'm defo not psychopath, probably some mild autism + schizoid combo but I'd reckon all these conditions are similar anyway. I have a fairly strong moral code, am capable of being considerate and emphatic towards others. Its more of cognitive and not affective empathy though.
>>
>>38444636
I'm not that anon, and not to rain on your parade, but psychopathy as an actual condition is a lot more complex than the things anon stated in his post. Persistent antisocial behavior, lack of remorse, narcissistic/egotistical traits, and disinhibition/impulsivity are all pretty integral in defining psychopathy. Getting a high score on that test means you most likely have Aspergers, or schizoid PD as the other anon said, unless you fit the criteria for those other things I mentioned. Either way, you're not neurotypical, desu.
>>
>>38443212
>tfw guitar and autism
truly a good combo
>>
>>38444793
>>38444823
why is this shit so funny?
>>
File: 1499920514372.jpg (26KB, 150x188px) Image search: [Google]
1499920514372.jpg
26KB, 150x188px
>>38444867
>probably some mild autism + schizoid combo
>Its more of cognitive and not affective empathy though.
I can relate to this. It took them a long time to decide whether I was dysthymic, autistic or schizoid before they settled on the latter. I'm probably some kind of mixture of all three in actuality though. Doesn't make much difference, none of them are really treatable conditions so we're gonna be like this for the rest of our lives, not feeling much pleasure from anything.
>>
>>38444846

I did that for a while a few years ago, It worked sorta alright? It was difficult to nail down a daily routine though, and waking up to an alarm at those sorts of mid rest time really exacerbates the migraines.

My working solutions are to either live on a jet continually shifting timezones, or to live on mars - since the day/night cycle there of sunrise and sunset fits better with my brain problems.
>>
>>38444869
Persistent antisocial behavior check
lack of remorse check
egocentric narcissist check
impulsivity check
bonus points:
fearless, talent for manipulation, never felt love or friendship.
>>
>>38445045
Why not get a job that doesn't have set working hours, like something freelance.
>>
>>38445045
Stretch your neck muscles and traps to help for those migranes. It has helped my mom and a few friends with headaches. It is a chance you don't lose nothing
>>
>>38445072
Sound very much like it could be Antisocial PD/psychopathy. You fit right in here with the schizoids, depressives, autistics and borderlines, anon. Have you ever actually been diagnosed with it, and if not, do you plan on it?
>>
>>38445170
What is your IQ you are really intelligent. I wish i could find a friend like you. I see where you are coming from - all those edgelords and autists claiming they are psychopaths even though they don't even get what it means. Watching a movie with "psychopaths" which aren't even psychopahts. Actually I am not sure if I am psychopathic or something else I don't even understand or a combination of alot of things. Only thing I know is I am schizoid and I become suicidal and homicidal to really happy few times a day. Can you ask a few questions I will answer and you diagnose me? If you want to play that.
>>
>>38445078

Mostly 'cause i'm content living frugally and pursuing cheap hobbies, living like a cave dwelling madman. Also because freelance work usually requires a level of human interaction my autismal brain can't make work mechanically, and my condition wound up making me flunk out of my education before I knew what the deal with it was, So I'm incompetent AND unqualified.

I wind up using my spare time to do things for family and friends with computers or electrical maintainance.
>>
>>38445326
Yeah masturbation is my favourite cheap hobby too
>>
>>38445386

Got any secret techniques to share? I've been tazing my nuts but the smell of singed hair is bothering the dude downstairs.
>>
>>38445428
1figure out using 2 hands
2non dominant hand.
3Drug up before masturbaton
4Only the tip
5get a beat and try to jerk off to it
6 If you want to actually acomplish something set a "tax" where if you wanted to jerk off/cum you would have to pay with 3 sets of pullups, pushups, making a paintng. whatever you desire to improve.
>>
I have never made a fallacious argument because I think before I speak

weakness: getting triggered by normie fallacies
>>
>>38445428
7 Tie a rope around your balls and penis
8 if you tie your dick to your leg you can have massive erections in public and actually jerk off without moving your arms
9Jerk off on a bus or public transport for super fast orgasm and adrenaline rush.
>>
File: 1500096108611.jpg (39KB, 480x467px) Image search: [Google]
1500096108611.jpg
39KB, 480x467px
My mind does consistent mathematical problems over and over, which can be helpful when I calculate taxes.
The negatives:
>shorter attention span
>slower cognitive function
>slower reflexes
>easily exhausted
>bad memory
help me, robots, I just want to live life with more focus.

>The numbers, what do they mean?
>>
>>38445320
Thanks, anon. I had to take an IQ test a long time ago when they were ruling out autism from my diagnosis, I genuinely can't recall the number but it was in the 'superior range' (around 120-130) which made ruling out autism a bit harder. Schizoids typically score pretty highly on psychopathy tests because they have restricted affective empathy, and even though it isn't part of the diagnostic criteria it's been observed that a lot of schizoids tend to have a covert superiority to them that they don't show outwardly, since they're generally pretty reserved when talking to others. Egocentrism is actually pretty common in all cluster B personality disorders (borderline, narcissism, histrionic, antisocial/psychopathy) and also schizoid and Aspergers too, so if you already know you're schizoid then it's more likely down to that and not something else. Just FYI, at one point in time or another psychopathy, schizoid and autism were all used interchangeably by psychiatrists, so they can seem like very similar conditions. I wouldn't worry too much about it unless your life is really negatively affected.
>>
>>38445510

>Thinking

Truly the thinking mans power. Also the suffering one.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 418x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 418x405px
I can end any group conversation just by saying/typing any input
>>
I know a lot about history(a lot of it is shit even most history-loving people wouldn't care about like exact military uniform details/colors).

And I can filter out any kind of noise/distraction when I'm focusing on something I'm interested in.
>>
>>38445609

What the fuck did you do anon, I had to fight not to close this thread's tab on reading your post.
>>
>>38445567
Thanks you crearly are atleast in superior/genius range.

I actually think my life is positively affected from the lack of all this bullshit emotions.Only downside I know is that endless ultra boredom I have.
>>
>>38444869

Yea Im defo not neurotypical and its been pretty obvious to me since young. I dont have the disinhibition/impulsivity/narcissistic traits.
>>
>>38445557
This sounds fucking baadd man
>>
>>38445557
23 is my favorite number.
>>
>>38442767
I make people uncomfortable and upset just by existing. It's like a gravity well of negative energy.
>>
>>38445673
>I actually think my life is positively affected from the lack of all this bullshit emotions
That's good, I actually understand that to be honest.
>Only downside I know is that endless ultra boredom I have.
See, there's an overlap there. Autistic people tend to be really bored without their 'special interest,' psychopaths have a constant need to find excitement for the adrenalin rush, schizoids are bored because they lack drive, and anything they do manage to achieve just feels like it's lacking any payoff. The one thing they all have in common is that life can feel fucking boring most of the time. I hope you can find a hobby or something that keeps you going, even if it doesn't give you any pleasure. As long as your mind is occupied and you feel like you're moving towards something, or improving a skill in some way, I'm sure it will help even if it's only marginally. It's a condition that can be improved but not really cured, so you've got to find a coping mechanism that makes life worth the hassle.
>>
The ability to come up with a pun essentially at will. I can usually make one before someone finishes their sentence. Shit is cash.
>>
>>38445886
good puns I would hope. Not reddit-tier ones.
>>
I'm ridiculously sensitive to texture. Not exactly amazing, just makes me uncomfortable to touch most things and eat a lot of stuff.
>>
>>38445905
All puns are good puns.
>>
I remember useless shit pretty good. Mostly wordy stuff like history and literature. I remember stuff like art history and shit, too.
>>
>>38442767
getting dubs on the first try
>>
>>38442767

perfect pitch w no musical background. can play general melody of any song i listen to on the piano/any instrument despite not having played piano before

great visual-spatial abilities. can draw anything i can think of. won a painting competition the first time i painted

can visualize complex things in my head. very good at those visual-spatial test type things where you have to analyze and visualize the next pattern etc

my brain will automatically compute several most probable outcomes/scenarios for every single decision i make. very useful when im faced with a huge amount of data, i can sort it out can pick the best outcome very efficiently

great at reading people by analyzing their expressions/motives/actions, cannot be swayed by manipulation. this is because i've been studying people for as long as i live and have amassed an encyclopedic amount of knowledge on psychoanalysis, micro-expressions, human behavioral evolution, body language etc.
>>
>go to an appointment
>finish appointment
>leave
>get a giant shot of anxiety that makes me want to hit stuff and go crazy
>keep replaying all the cringe events of the appointment

Autism is my superpower.
>>
>>38442767
Easily get filled with adrenaline to increase my tard strength. Even if someone just calls me out. If anyone gets physical with me I also have complete blackout rage.

I'm scared of myself, desu.
>>
>>38443841
Me too man. I've forgotten obligations I've made the day I've made them, but I've also remembered that giraffes cannot throw up since I learned it from a book in 1st grade.
>>
>>38442767
the amazing power of not being able to socialize properly.
kill me desu
>>
File: superpepe.png (26KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superpepe.png
26KB, 300x250px
Speaking of super powers
>Be me
>Be 5
>Convinced I was a super hero
>I had my own cape and everything
>I was "Awesome Man"
>Get an idea
>I want to fly like superman
>Get my 11 year old brother to tie a rope to a fan and around my waist
>Jump off of table I was standing on
>Fan breaks
>Fall to floor and break nose
>Fan falls on top of me
>>
>>38448279
If this is real that's pretty comical desu
>>
I seem to have a highly developed immune system, high pain threshold, the ability to carry on with most sorts of physical activity for a seemingly indefinite amount of time, and high accuracy with guns.
>>
File: d58.png (303KB, 600x460px) Image search: [Google]
d58.png
303KB, 600x460px
So this is a bit hard to explain but, I essentially have black out points when in danger and my body pretty much goes full auto pilot. Once my cousin who was 10 pushed an 8 year old me into a tree which caused me to black out. I came to and he was missing a tooth from what was apparently a ferocious uppercut. I also almost drowned several times and upon black out my body would just swim me back to land. This has happened several times and I still have no idea how any of it happens. Is it just adrenaline or is it super autism?
>>
>almost every light-pole i walk by has the light go out no matter where i am

I don't know if this counts but it's something my friends all make fun of because literally as we drive down the highway or something lights will flicker out in front of us and turn back on as we pass.
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>38442767
I can summon white knights to fight for me online and irl since they are a bunch of virtue signaling faggots who think it is cool to defend socially retarded people.
>>
>>38449582
If horror movies taught us anything is that you have a ghost following you or curse on you
>>
>>38442840
I am the opposite anon

I can't smell really shitty smells, so I am immune to skunk spray.

I can also eat just about anything without getting sick.
>>
I have an almost uncontrollable musical talent
>>
>can become super charismatic for small amounts of time
>for some reason i can read peoples faces to read what they want me to say/not expecting
>after 20mins to an hour i sperg off and get extreme anxiety and will go disapear the best i can and will most likely never talk to such person every again.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.