[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are evil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 856063.jpg (94KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
856063.jpg
94KB, 500x311px
>tfw when you're done respecting women

They literally dont give a fuck about anything. They'll do anything to achieve their goals. Even ruin a life. Their self-esteem is smaller than a chink's cock. They're inferior to men at every aspect.

Why should they have rights then?
>>
File: What.jpg (93KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
93KB, 600x612px
>Baphomet is Lucifer or a Satan
I don't think you understand
>>
>>38442671
Women operate on instinct. Men operate on logic.

This isn't some vague disparagement as a synonym for "women are bad", it's basic evolutionary inclinations extrapolated over millions of years of evolution that describes them and everything they do. I'm pretty sure I heard Dr. Phil say this once.

Women are happy when they have good things happen to them, and they smile and giggle and are pleasant to be around. Women are unhappy when they're unhappy and are a vitriolic cunt to other people and ruin things for everyone else. When prompted on why they give some vague platitude that just boils down to "because I'm mad". My feelings dictate the way things should be happening. These situations often involving other people with their own feelings, but this doesn't matter.

Women don't appreciate the law. Their response to being pulled over for speeding is "because I'm sick of sitting in traffic all the time" or "I want to get home so I can watch TV before driving my kids to baseball". Their thought process and appreciation of the world and how it works beginning and ending at "I feel this way" and upon facing an institution whose premise is to be a ubiquitous rule enforcer that can't and won't make accommodations for people's subjective opinions they try to shit-talk and sarcastically valley-girl their way out of being reprimanded.

"Evil" really isn't the word I would describe because them and their motives are just totally dependant on how they're feeling. The word is "heartless".
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.