[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... I came out as AGP to my mother a few days ago and she was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: rooooooooomm.jpg (439KB, 1111x656px) Image search: [Google]
rooooooooomm.jpg
439KB, 1111x656px
So... I came out as AGP to my mother a few days ago and she was more supportive than what I had expected.

Today though, she came up to me with pic related (she's a decorator and uses 3d models for her clients), saying that she always wanted to remodel my room and that "given the new recent events" she thought i'd love how my new room would look.

I told her I liked it to not upset her, but i'm not really sure about this. I mean, besides my AGP i'm a regular guy, so having a room like this would be super weird, wtf do i say to her? I don't wanna seem ungrateful of her support, but this is too much lel
>>
>>38442574
>AGP
Literally what?
>>
>>38442595
This
Whats AGP?
>>
Did your mother never have a daughter, OP?
>>
Damn OP you get up to 2133 megabytes per second?
>>
This is fake unless you post timestamp
>>
no sane person would have such a room
>>
>>38442574
>Anon is using the copypasta from /lgbt/ on this board.

Feels bad.
>>
>>38442605
>>38442595
An abbreviation for autogynephile - a heterosexual man who practices autogynephilia.
AGPs are men who become sexually aroused by the thought of themselves as women, or more specifically, objectified stereotypes of women.
>>
File: 1499385836334.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1499385836334.png
901KB, 690x460px
>Not browsing the interior general on effay
>>
>>38442683
Do they do anything to their bodies? Or is it just mental?
>>
>>38442574
>>38442683
She probably just thinks you're a tranny.
Why would you feel the need to tell your mother about your fetish? Coming out as a fag or tranny is different, I don't tell my parents what I jack off to.
>>
>>38442683

Holy shit there's a word for that?

I've been pretending to be a girl on chat rooms for years now. the best thing is when guys jerk off on their cam for you.

>15 f cali

Can't believe so many fall for it
>>
>>38442574
Ahahahaha

Enjoy your bed of faggotry you fucking wannabe crossdressing transvestite faggot. Blanchard isn't a real scientist you stupid fuck.Anyways have fun getting your BLACKED nigger aids on your mommies broken dreams of having a girl. Engender you'll never be transsexual you fucked up white boi.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.