[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this can be you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

if you get your act together
>>
>>38442040
>implying I want to share a couch with a bunch of normies

I want to live by myself desu. Just me, a big couch, and a bowl of popcorn. I dont need no stinking QT taking up space and talking during the movie.
>>
>Implying I have friends
>Implying I'm more than NEET with no money to afford a phone
>>
>>38442040
Being dependent on a fucking cellphone to communicate is not the pinnacle of human evolution. Would rather encourage small talk face to face instead being a wired zombie over some overpriced electronic component. Unless you absolutely need it. Throw the phone away.
>>
>>38442040
When I see this I just want to off myself. Omg why cant I be born 30 years earlier...
>>
It's too late for me so fuck off.
>>
>>38442040
I'm too old to transition anon.
Impossible to be me.
>>
that slab of glass is a bigger two-way barrier than it looks
>>
Am I degenerate if the first thing I looked to in this picture was her socks?
>>
>>38442040
>implying I want to share a couch with a negro
>>
>>38442906
t. ugly virgin
No wonder you can't make friends
>>
What are normalfaggots always looking at on their phones?
>>
Am I degenerate if the first thing I looked to in this picture was his BBC?
>>
>>38442040
Sharing a couch with a bunch of people too occupied on their phones to acknowledge the existence of those quite literally right next to them. Doesn't sound too great, anon.
>>
>>38443180
that's what he's saying u retard

learn to read between the lines
>>
>>38443137
Yes. You also might be gay and/or a sociopath.
>>
>>38442040
Am I degenerate if the first thing I looked to in this picture was THIS CUTIE ON THE RIGHT OMG IM IN LOVE
>>
>>38443218
Nigga, are you a retard?
>This could be you if you get your act together
What about that seems like he's speaking against it?
>>
>>38442159
Just die already grandpa
>>
>>38443294
I'm only 22 mate. That doesn't change the fact that phone dependence is a huge problem and that spending too much time on social network app turn people into complete idiots.
>>
>>38443266
lmfao whoops I didn't read the title. just saw "if you get your act together" my bad
>>
>>38443641
I love you so much, anon-kun. xoxoxoxoxo
>>
Who needs friends?

>have the entire knowledge of humanity at your fingertips
>you could have "conversations" with the most brilliant authors who ever existed about the implications about the finality of existence and the very being of reality itself

Instead you prefer to have conversations with filthy fucking normies
>Normie 1: Anon did you watch Superman 10 last night?
>Anon: Yeah, hehe. I like how it turned out the villain was the professor.
>Normie 2: You remember Professor normton who always came drunk to school?
>Normie 3: lololol. Just like I did. Good times.Oh btw my daugther started dating this fucking idiot who insulted me. Why can't she date normal guys?
>Normie 4: Soon I will go to Italy again. I look forward to it. My last vacation was very interesting. What did you ask me? If I know any Italian inventors? I just went there for the parties dude.
>Normie 5: What did you say anon? You lost your job? Awwww :( Don't worry I will pay for this beer, this is what friends are for! Y-you can't sleep in my house though, sry. My children are scared of strangers.
>>
>>38442155
>>38442143
>not getting the joke

His picture is meant to represent normies. Normies who are at a party, drinking, and who spend their time staring at their phone. That's "normal" behavior. "This can be you" if you become a normie. His point is you aren't missing out.
>>
>>38442906
made me kek/10
>>
>>38443266
>I can't understand irony
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.