[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white girls are too good for white men.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1500190496799.jpg (297KB, 1288x966px) Image search: [Google]
1500190496799.jpg
297KB, 1288x966px
white girls are too good for white men.
>>
>>38441477
We know you're all jealous of our women.
Believe me, we understand it.
We think they're the most beautiful and desirable women, too.
But here's the thing, if you mix with them, then you murder that beauty forever.
Future generations won't look like them, they'll look like you, and you know you prefer our people to your own.
>>
File: Fat-Chicks-ghetto.jpg (29KB, 313x320px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-Chicks-ghetto.jpg
29KB, 313x320px
>>38441477
Literally how? What have white women ever contributed to the world? They have the worst skin of all women as well. And they can't be thicc. All other races can be thicc but white women just get disgusting they can't handle the weight.
>>
>>38441477
What's so great about black men?

This "physical superiority" shit is absolutely not true. That's the top 1% of black men. The rest are absolutely shit-tier. The black men bell curve is less curvy than the white men bell curve, essentially. Most white men are average, most black men are either shit or great.
>>
>>38441518

Why don't you guys get your shit together and stop racemixing then? You parade the BBC meme like it's the best thing and every single white anime watcher wants to impregnate our asian women.

I appreciate your women from afar but I'm more attracted to my own race but I don't care because Asians are a huge population on this planet, while you whites still have the chance of going extinct. I wonder why you do that to yourselves.
>>
File: daim8dfu0aaxpyn-jpg-large.jpg (228KB, 800x1014px) Image search: [Google]
daim8dfu0aaxpyn-jpg-large.jpg
228KB, 800x1014px
>>38441570

Nah, I saw a really cute PAWG today at best buy. I was like wow, it's like a Latina girl but she's full on pale, blue eyes, blonde hair.
>>
>>38441607
We have tricks up our sleeves little Asian boi.
>>
>>38441684
No, you don't have any tricks.
You are tricking yourselves only.
>>
>>38441576
it's a fucking troll thread. you all know this, yet you get upset and still reply.

i hate r9k
>>
File: 1489368208563.png (421KB, 967x784px) Image search: [Google]
1489368208563.png
421KB, 967x784px
>>38441607
>do that to yourselves
anon, are you not woke on the JQ?
we whites don't control the media in the west, the Jews do.
ever notice how every American TV show or film has an interracial couple?
And it's not like it's a secret about who controls the media and education systems in the west.
The Jews are not hiding, you can look up their names right now.
gotta love it when a real conspiracy is actually happening, yet people are so programmed to immediately associate the very concept of a conspiracy with wild, out-there concepts like aliens and inter-dimensional beings, that they brush it off as an absurdity, without ever doing a shred of research to see if they might actually be right.
https://youtu.be/bOgkGzMdieI
>>
I have to agree with you.

White men now are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>38441791
Yeah just liked we tricked you into opium addiction.
>>
>>38441477
White girls will eat a guys shit, let you piss on them, and french kiss their dog. They're fucking trash.
>>
>>38441607

Back to r/asianmasculinity with you.
>>
>>38442287
t. The op
Original
>>
>>38441518
I don't care about future generations lol
>>
File: gN29Gi6_d.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gN29Gi6_d.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>>38441477
here are her nipples. get her BLACKED asap please
>>
>>38441477
who is this thot ?
>>
>>38442433
thanks cuckfag. ejaculate magnets like this skank need to do hardcore already.

god I fucking hate sugar daddies
>>
>>38442432
of course you don't little boy.
of course you don't.
It's all about your little immediate desires isn't it?
Just wallow in the shit and wonder where it all went wrong.
Don't forget to blame everyone else for your own failings while you're at it.
>>
>>38442433
>immediately thinks of black cock
fuckin lol
>>
Too good to not hook up with white mem
>>
>>38441477
Honestly, most white girls don't even come close to this.
Go outside
>>
>>38441477
>tfw I'm only 60% white genes
>will never get a white gf

End my shit
>>
>>38441607
All Asians besides the Japanese are trash. Go back to eating dogs, Chong.
>>
>>38442433
thanks daddy
no homo fgt
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.