[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me /r9k/ i hate myself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1449413800631.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1449413800631.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
help me /r9k/

i hate myself.
>>
I hate you too, buddy.
>>
welcome to the club champ
>>
Everybody hates themselves into some extent, that is normal.
>>
File: isaac.png (4KB, 390x330px) Image search: [Google]
isaac.png
4KB, 390x330px
>>38441233
look at cringe comps
look at some of the people mister metkour takes the piss out off
look at third world countries who have backward religions that the rest of the world disapprove off
but tell me why you hate yourself, I doubt you've done anything that I would completely shake my head at

I love you anon <3
>>
>>38441270
i hate myself too much and it's stifling my growth

I just wanna be a delusional narcissist
>>
File: IMG_1900.jpg (35KB, 334x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1900.jpg
35KB, 334x372px
heres what you do get /fit/ and then fuck roasties, that seems to work
>>
>>38441330
Harbor misleading superiority over others because you 'see yourself as the shitstain you are' while normies have loose sex and don't writhe in existential angst a lot.
>>
File: 1435336223109.png (71KB, 353x352px) Image search: [Google]
1435336223109.png
71KB, 353x352px
>>38441322
>but tell me why you hate yourself, I doubt you've done anything that I would completely shake my head at

I've only asked one chick out before in my life, and when she asked why i wanted her number i said, "Why not?" and then she said she didn't have a phone (she did). I don't want to tell the rest because it physically pains me to write it out.

she said she had a fax machine and she'd give me that number. "Maybe you can fax me picks of Harry Styles or something!'

I took it.
>>
>>38441379
but i wanna have loose sex and all that. Angst sucks. I don't wanna be a robot anymore. It was fun at first but I just wanna be happy
>>
>>38441401
yup wouldn't shake my head at that
keep going with life anon
>>
>>38441490
Thanks Anon but that remains one of my cringiest memories. Thanks for making me feel better about it. In my head after it happened it felt like some shit I'd read in a cringe thread on here
>>
>>38441401
This is it?
I'm failing college for second time. Have actually had girlfriends but haven't touched a woman in 3 years and I'm 23. I'm addicted to multiple drugs and lying to my parents. I also recently lost my last friends because I just wanted to stay home alone. I'm fucking disgusted by myself but I won't suicide. Too interested in shit. I know I HAVE to suicide if I was a good person. Thank god I'm not.
>>
>>38441663
Forgot to I have urethra and bladder infection but I don't go to the doctor because I 'm just too lazy and I deserve to suffer. It's been amonth and it seems to be getting worse. Healthcare is free here...
>>
>>38441434
Well if getting some tail is a big thing for you, why not get a hooker for an hour? That'll be a step.
>>
>>38441566
fuck off you fucking
oriorioriginal
>>
>>38441693
Go nigga wtf

Theyre gonna cut your dick off
>>
>>38441699
>hooker
That's cheating I won't feel like i really did anything. If anything it's make me feel worse.
>>
>>38441839
Nigga, I rather won't have kids anyway. If it happens, it happens. I have a weak nature and will probably get some nasty skank pregnant otherwise.
>>
>>38441868
Well clearly you aren't as much of a sad fuck as you think then.
I guess the core of your problem is in that you look at others a bit too much deciding what you want to be and especially what you think you Should be.
Do you have interests or hobbies that you especially like? Is there some things, maybe weird maybe not, life that give you that especially warm feeling in your gut?
>>
>>38442104
Making good music usually does it, but most of the time I can't even do that right and I hear every single one of the flaws. Sometimes I imagine what my idols would do if they heard the song I made/just made and most of the time I feel like they wouldn't be impressed. I know...I know...I seek too much validation, but that's only because, like I've said, I hate myself.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.