[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is trying to get a job while being a tranny hard mode? I keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1831.jpg (18KB, 250x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1831.jpg
18KB, 250x243px
Is trying to get a job while being a tranny hard mode?
I keep being turned away and I'm not even that much of an eyesore.
>>
I would imagine so. Just met my apartment roommate a couple days ago and he is a tranny. Really not looking forward to rooming with it
>>
If they can tell you are a bad tranny
>>
>>38440616
>hiring the mentally ill ever
lmfao you retard
>>
>>38440689
Maybe she's cool why not give her a chance

does she pass at all or no
>>
>>38440715
>she
No, it's clearly a dude. When we met he was wearing girl jeans and a girl t shirt to show off his implants or hgh. Still knew instinctively that it was a guy by the build, height and the voice. Really uncomfortable desu
>>
>>38440689
>>38440700
I'm kinda cute though. I get hit on by men frequently. I'm not some bathroom lurker. Why do people care so much?
>>38440709
I'm on probation for trying to suicide by cop so I kinda need to find a job.
>>
>>38440777
>I'm on probation for trying to suicide by cop so I kinda need to find a job.
KEK
>>
File: firefox_2017-07-17_16-19-03.png (343KB, 404x414px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-07-17_16-19-03.png
343KB, 404x414px
>>38440777
>>
>>38440777
It's really too bad trannies are more retarded than actual females.
>>
>>38440689
Any kind of LGBT thing is really annoying to room with/be around. I had to suffer with a faggot roommate for a while, he was fucking insufferable.
>>
>>38440777
gonna need you to greentext this story OP
>>
>>38441698
We will have separate rooms though, what did your faggot roommate do?
>>
>>38440777
Try again and really put some effort into it this time
>>
>>38441739
seconding this

origorrriiii
>>
>>38441834
He was basically the stereotypical gay. He had the annoying flamboyant voice, he would listen to music on speaker all the time, he would bring his gay friends over often, and would also talk trash about me behind my back (I know this because I happened to eavesdrop one time when I was in the bathroom and he was talking with his friend).
>>
>>38441739
>get new prescription for kolonopin
>take it and have horrible reaction
>someone I was messaging knew something was up and called the cops on me
>hear banging on the door, voices take over and I grab the rifle
>standing in the kitchen trying to decide if I should redecorate with my brain matter
>cops let themselves in and realize I'm armed
>have 2 hour stand off with swat team
>they subdue me and I get thrown in a cell
>almost get 8 years in prison
>only spend 60 days in solitary confinement
Why am I still here?
>>
>>38441922
Did you ever lick his peepee?
>>
>>38441922
was he cute
mnmkkjdksma
>>
>>38441949
>cops go to house because someone asked them to check on their friend
>break in, see this person is armed and alarmed someone has broken into their home
>arrest person for....?
>>
>>38441978
By faggot standards, yes.

>>38441951
Nah, if you can't tell, I'm not into that kind of stuff.
>>
>>38441983
'Aggregated menacing'
Getting a job was already hard. Adding a felony to my record has made life extremely difficult.
>>
>>38441922
>and would also talk trash about me behind my back
Faggots tend to do this shit.
>>
I assume bait and sage grows in every field.
>>38440616

I has a cousin who did what youre doing. She's fuckin hot now. Do keto if youre fat.

Theyre an architect and a good one. They move towns so nobody knew.

If your gender defines you more than your job then you think what you are is more important than what you do.

I used to think that way. I was wrong. It took two years of clawing my way out of a straight-F gpa but I did it. It took countless days with 5 hours of sleep to refine my research to tri-state-award-winning tier. It paid off, but Im losing my momentum.

Get a white whale that requires you to work for that firm. Pretend if you must. Show your dedication and that you HAVE to work there. Its your LIFE GOAL.

I dont judge your genetalia and neither do they. Women have life on easy mode, dont fuck up on the way there.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.