[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone's mom died? My mom is almost 60 and she's so

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1499713526159.jpg (12KB, 186x242px) Image search: [Google]
1499713526159.jpg
12KB, 186x242px
Anyone's mom died?

My mom is almost 60 and she's so cute and although me and her are not really close, I still love her. I don't know what I'll do when she dies. How would it even be possible to cope?
>>
>>38439879
Oh it won't be possible.
You're going to be an absolute wreck for a long time.
It's a living nightmare, but it's part of life.
That's one of the reasons settling down and having a family is important.
That family will help to hold you up when your parents pass away.
You rely on your parents for family until their deaths, then you rely on your spouse and children.
It's partly for your own psychological well-being for you to have a family.
>>
>>38439879
Don't dwell on it anon.
Just have fun with your mom, and create as many good memories as you can.
Those memories will become the most important thing to you later.
They might even be what keeps you from completely losing your mind.
>>
>>38439879
Yes, she died when I was 14 years old.
Probably the most psychologically damaging experience I'll ever have to deal with. On top of that my cynical alcoholic dad had to move back and take care of me despite not knowing anything about being a parent.

I am absolutely sure this is the main reason I'm a robot
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.