[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Regrettable Moments?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

What was something you saw that you wished you hadn't?

>Girlfriend brings home digital camera from her parents' house
>Tells me the camera probably belonged to her older sister
>We put it on the TV stand and forget about it
>Today, I check it
>Mostly shitty test videos
>Final video is girlfriends' sister naked
>She says "You wanna play with my pussy?"
>Man says "I'd love to play with your pussy baby!"
>See skeletal crackhead middle-finger slide inside of what appears to be an Arby's Big Roast Beef Sandwich
>He starts just pounding the unholy hell out of her insides with his unusually-thin appendage
>Says "Yeah, I bet that feels really good. I'm making you feel so good"
>She doesn't even pretend to enjoy it
>He puts his spaghetti noodle penis inside of her
>Meekly-thrusts a couple of times
>Won't stop talking about how good she probably feels because of him
>Video abruptly ends
>I see my pale visage reflected in the laptop screen
>mfw

The guy looked like a plastic Halloween skeleton with a pale shopping bag stretched over the head.

I have many regrets, and most of them are watching this video.

I have deleted the files, formatted the card, performed and exorcism, called the cops, etc.
>>
File: 1462751287940s.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1462751287940s.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
WTF I hate Arby's now
>>
I never told her that I liked her
8yrs too late now...
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 485x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 485x481px
>>38439765
Don't pretend that you didn't crank one out to this, OP.
>>
>>38439765
>I see my pale visage reflected in the laptop screen

You fucking killed me, Annon
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.