[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A true story

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: TriggerWarning.jpg (9KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
TriggerWarning.jpg
9KB, 231x218px
>Be me
>Be about 12
>Be accepted to gifted program at school
>Be living in a house for the first time in my life
>There are kids in the neighborhood to play with
>Being in the gifted program means I get to ride on a full size bus with like 6 other kids on it
>Life is good
>One day be playing with the neighbors outside
>A slightly older black kid, maybe 14, a literally special ed black kid, and 2 younger kids
>They were maybe 8?
>We go into the house of the retarded kid and the 2 younger kids (They lived together)
>Down in the basement or something
>Playing vidya
>The 2 younger kids go into the closet
>I say "what are they doing?"
>Older kid says "They're having sex"
>I didn't believe him so I opened the door
>They were having sex
>They were both boys
>Older kid invites me to try it, says it feelsgoodman
>Seriously consider it
>I'm not a faggot
>He pressures me several more times to try it, but very casually, like someone suggesting you try a new food
>At some point I told one of the younger kids to pee in the butt of the other, for the lols
>He did it
>I leave pretty soon after that
>Don't tell anyone
>Next day at school tell a random kid at school the older kid was gay and fucked men in the ass
>Older kid gets fairly violent
>The kid I told thinks its a joke and doesn't care
>Then I think I just continued life as though it didn't happen
>I remember being scared of telling anybody because I had participated in it a little and I didn't want to get in trouble
>A few years later I told my mom about it
>She got concerned for a while but never did anything about it and promptly forgot about it, never even talked to me about it
>The special ed kid went to the same middle school as I did
>Saw him a few times
>Never did anything

This is a 100% true story that happened not that long ago, a moment of silence for all those kid's anuses

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.