[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: flag.png (18KB, 800x421px) Image search: [Google]
flag.png
18KB, 800x421px
> be me
> indian shitskin
> ohshit.jpg
> hated india for as long as i can remember, realize that it's a country of mostly disgusting, nationalistic idiots
> hate the stupid "culture" too
> grew up mostly on american cartoons, games etc
> only dream is to one day live there
> study hard, it's the only thing my stupid race seems capable of
> finally make it, get into top phd program
> happiest i've ever been
> once i'm here, avoid indians like the plague, really pisses me off that there's people who are just in their own race groups, doing the same stupid shit they did before
> start getting to know the politics here through elections
> not a polfag, but also no libcuck
> realize that trump supporters aren't all evil racist rednecks
> usually get the same bus driver on the ride back home
> he's a trump supporter
> awesome guy, doesn't hate me for being brown or an immigrant, knows i'm here legally, knows i'm here to study
> he doesn't really love trump, but agrees with some of his ideologies
> i understand; it would suck to be working 2+ jobs in your 50s while illegal undeservings live off social security and what not
> but don't think trump can actually solve anything
> no politician can. libs are idiots, conservatives don't give a shit, and everyone else is just a wannabe fag
> realize that science is the only thing that can solve problems
> use this to motivate myself and work hard
> will make america great again
>>
File: 63457688828769.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
63457688828769.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
>>38437122
Are you SURE you are who you say you are?
>>
>>38437195
yes, what else would i be
>>
Get ready to be told you're a victim by some Californian whose greatest ever hardship was deciding what brand of champagne to drink tonight.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38437122
Good luck, OP. Godspeed and MAGA.
>>
File: Missouri.png (111KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
Missouri.png
111KB, 785x757px
>>38437122
What state do you live in you fucking Indian subhuman
>>
File: pa.gif (12KB, 350x256px) Image search: [Google]
pa.gif
12KB, 350x256px
>>38437853
PGH, PA
>>
>>38437122
get out of my country you poo smelling shit skin, if you truly loved America you would stop stealing opportunities from Americans and try to fix your own disgusting shithole
>>
>>38437978
oh yeah, cuz there were so many americans who didn't get in because of me
>>
>>38437999
>>38437999
>oh yeah, cuz there were so many americans who didn't get in because of me

Yes, for every disgusting h1b shitstain like you an American loses out. Again, if you loved this country you would fuck off but you won't because in end you're another snake that is poisoning this country
>>
>>38438231
you're thinking of low income wagecucks brought in solely to replace americans; that's not all of us. you think large tech companies _want_ to pay thousands and thousands to relocate asians and then pay them like 100 grand a year? there's more jobs than people.

besides, like i said, i'm a student, not h1b
>>
Will Indians ever learn to poo in the loo?
>>
>>38438231

LOL.

Sure, jamal, All the people who barely graduated highschool are getting their PHD jobs stolen by pajeet over here.

I laugh at these people who think this, because if you actually talked to a legal immigrant, they're usually better educated, friendlier, and well-informed than the average north american. Hell, I've met plenty of arrival that are more canadian than actual canadians. And I'm from one of the biggest hick provinces in our country.

>t.canada
>>
>>38438355
fresh meme, friendo. never heard that one before
>>
nice job man

just remember, you're not an indian anymore, you're american now. welcome to the states
>>
>>38437122
god I love you indians.
you assimilate very well to western culture, and on average, you're not entitled assholes.
i wish you the best, bro.
>>
>>38438586
>>38438624

can't wait to officially become a citizen; already told my parents, there's no way in hell i'm coming back
>>
>Indian
>Self-Hating
>Republican

Kill yourself. You're another house nigger for the whites. You think you'll become one of them someday if you kiss up enough? You think they'll give you access to their white women?
>>
>>38438689
i'm not republican, and i don't kiss up to anybody

also, "access to their white women" wew lad
>>
Go back to that sewage dump you call a country pooinloo. We don't need you and we definitely don't want you. All you're doing is stinking up the place with your shit and curry stench.
>>
>>38438805
yeah sure, whatever helps fuel your retarded hate
but you can throw autistic fits all you like, we're not going anywhere
>>
>>38438733
Faggot your entire post has an air of you kissing up to whites. I know your people. All of you are so ready to cuck yourselves when a white man tells you to.

>"Oh boy I sure hope mister white Trump supporter thinks I'm not like those other minorities!"

Kill yourself. And quit coming in my store to fucking haggle. We don't do that shit here.
>>
>>38438845
first of all, american =/= white. nowhere did i even say that the bus driver was white.

and i don't know what ghetto ass store you run where people come and haggle, but i certainly don't want to go there anyway
>>
>>38438845
>>38438689
Sounds like someone suffers from success envy. Must be a nigger.
>>
It will be nice when 2nd and 3rd generation Indians and Asians start to shed that leftist coil you get when you're the 1st of your kind here and you feed in to all the leftist nonsense. Once this happens the left will never win an election again. We already saw it this past election when trump won a large chunk of the Burrito Bros.
>>
>>38438231
>Companies would rather pay for an immigrant to move here and fill their highly specialized 6 figure position than just hire an American with the same qualifications
how fucking stupid are you son?
>>
>>38438845
He literally says that he doesn't think Trump can do shit in the OP. If you're not an actual nigger you can at least be an honorary one for being this dumb.
>>
>>38439042
Leave it jizzskin hicks like yourself to not know what success envy is.
>>
>>38439121
Learn to read Cletus. Where in my post did I call OP a Trumpfag? Go back to fucking your sister.
>>
>>38438501
It's pretty old. Basically Indians have designated shitting streets. I'm sure you can figure out the rest.
>>
File: 1477004856133.png (41KB, 800x421px) Image search: [Google]
1477004856133.png
41KB, 800x421px
how many of us autistic faggots were getting into medical school anyway???
Still hate you though pajeet
>>
>>38439416
literally don't understand the flag. do you consider white people native americans? also why the fuck is there a period after native and foreign
>>
File: 1475941168233.jpg (154KB, 785x644px) Image search: [Google]
1475941168233.jpg
154KB, 785x644px
>>38438642
As a white, construction working electrician and Trump supporting conservative, I wish you the very best of luck. You sound like you plan on contributing a lot more than most of the population here, and if you need help somewhere along the way I hope my tax dollars make it to you instead of some couch hugging nigger.
>>
>>38439416
Well a ton of them get into medical school an make decent doctors.
>>38439463
It's a retarded flag that's never been used. Never seen it before and it isn't worth shit.
>>
>>38437969
Tons of you bastards in Kansas KYS POO
>>
File: 1492562751189.jpg (72KB, 797x786px) Image search: [Google]
1492562751189.jpg
72KB, 797x786px
>>38439463
>>38439496
>what is 19th century geopolitics as it pertains to american isolationism
>what does the word "native" mean
(you) attended public school
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.