[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How I made it, and what it takes.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Trainingcomplete.png (2MB, 1440x1075px) Image search: [Google]
Trainingcomplete.png
2MB, 1440x1075px
A lot of you guys are posting about how miserable your lives are and how ugly you guys are. A lot of you are doing absolutely nothing about it. Let me tell you what I did about it.

So I was born into a poor family that couldn't afford braces or any orthodontics, but as a teenager I planned to get my overbite corrected and teeth straightened. This was one of the major flaws in my look. Thankfully I'm 6'1 though.

>When I was 20 I started doing clinical studies that payed about 3k, I did them once a month

>I started my braces journey then, and awaited my jaw surgery to correct my overbite

>At this time I thought this was all I needed, and that the jaw surgery would fix my shit tier profile, I was wrong.

>The jaw surgeon did barely anything to fix my profile, but aligned my teeth, but even then there was a slight overbite that the orthodontist needed to correct

>This almost made me kill myself because I had to suffer through a year of waiting for the jaw surgery and then the jaw surgery recovery itself, which was really hard. I had a double jaw surgery.

>I didn't let this stop me from making it though, I knew it could be corrected. I decided to do yet another Jaw surgery. I waited again and then suffered through another recovery, but this time my jaw profile was perfect.

>However I noticed a flaw that gets overlooked by a lot of people, my cheek bones weren't well developed.

>Fortunately with my face fillers worked great, and it was a quick and easy fix.

>I also started to notice hair loss along this journey which I corrected with finestride

After all that has been done, I went from an objectively 3/10 to 6/10 after the first surgery, to 8 out of 10 after the second surgery and fillers.

I went from getting barely any matches with very selective pictures on tinder, to getting hookups with qt's weekly and most importantly a relationship with one too.
>>
>>38436714
cool, do you want a medal or something?
>>
before and after pics then you fucking incel virgin
>>
>>38436714
too bad they can't surgically remove that deep seated insecurity
>>
>>38436754
Against the rules and why would I out myself on here anyway.
>>
>>38436759
Oh I'm definitely still insecure, but I get laid and I'm in a relationship with a pretty girl. So it's a win in my book, that's for sure.
>>
>6'1"
kek. Stopped reading there. Even after limb lengthening surgery of 4 inches I would still be a manlet.

I don't have an underbite or overbite. My teeth grew in perfectly. I just have an ugly assortment of facial features and no hope of ever having hunter eyes. On top of all that, small penis.

It's ogre.
>>
>>38436714
Cool, now i know exactly what to do if i have an overbite, but why would i fucking care ?
Why would you even brag about your incredibly specific issue here ? You're like any other advice-givers here, not realizing that this is not a place for self improvement but litteraly the Rant & Bitch Room, most of already know our flaws and how to fix them, we just don't want / can't
Fuck off and go be a normalfag somewhere else, like facebook
>>
>>38436912
I think a lot of the people here can benefit from jaw surgery. You don't need an overbite to do it. My overbite was corrected after my first surgery, but I had a second to correct my profile.

>>38436852
Yeah, well sorry man. I have a big penis and I'm tall, I took them for granted when I had a shit tier face, but now I appreciate it.
>>
File: gallery02.jpg (297KB, 668x760px) Image search: [Google]
gallery02.jpg
297KB, 668x760px
Not unheard of, jaw surgery can sometimes change your life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.