[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of life do you want for yourself?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: Capture+_2017-07-16-17-17-44.png (2MB, 1440x1055px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2017-07-16-17-17-44.png
2MB, 1440x1055px
What kind of life do you want for yourself?
>>
Traditional family and stable job.
It's still possible in my country, albeit still a low chance to achieve it.
>>
I want to make serious money film making / editing
>>
>>38437226
boresville!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean I have seen too many people settle for this life too early.

My Dad says anyone who has kids before like 30 something has no plan. Strive for something greater.

I want to be a very influential character artist at a huge studio, I also want to travel to various studios in various countries
>>
1. Get rich without a job by inventing something new in the field i'm researching.
2. Move out, apartment, car, free time for anything.
3. Start online dating and manipulate girls into having sex with me. Set up hidden cameras all over my apartment so no rape accusations.
4. During the refactory period, i work on the thing that's keeping me rich.
5. Live like this until i meet a redpilled girl who believes relationships are an exchange of sex for love. She gives me sex, i give her love.
6. Keep her around, be loyal, choose to love her, show affection, all that, and she willingly gives her body to me any time i want.
7. Have kids, do a paternity test, then raise them.
8. Die happy.

Still working on step one. I refuse to date unless i'm rich enough to sustain a family.
>>
File: 1499855898857.png (409KB, 772x620px) Image search: [Google]
1499855898857.png
409KB, 772x620px
>>38436706
Small house with enough space in the house or garage to make a small hobby workshop.

Ideally that and a relaxed job running a traditional cafe would be the dream.
>>
>>38436706

Immortal, completely unknown master of autism and VR who can finally reunite with his waifu (male) in a simulation held in a nuclear-proof solar powered bunker. Or, maybe on the moon. Or on Mars.
>>
>>38437323
>>38437323
I mean that could possibly change, I still consider myself young.
And since you've opened THAT door, I want to found theories that could possibly change the scientific community to the better, and I want to study every possible scientific subject I can get my hands on, even as a hobby.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38436706
the life of smugness
oh wait
>>
>>38437760
There go, think big man don't get stuck in the rat race.
>>
>>38436706
Just a simple and comfy life, I don't have to be too rich, not too poor either and a job that I love, that's all I need
>>
Augumenting myself and boosting my IQ to 500

Having a "traditional" family with 10 different wives and genetically engineered kids

Being one of the first families to establish themselves on Mars and ruling a government with no normies allowed
>>
>>38436706
I want to live in a very small apartment with only the bare necessities and own little to nothing I would work maybe three days a week. Realistically in a supermarket but ideally it would be something creative.

The sad thing is that even though my ideal life is considered pathetic by most normies it's still extremely difficult to get. I couldn't afford to rent even the smallest apartment without working full time.
>>
To be as comfy as possible with as little effort as possible.
>>
travel whenever when I feel like it and lock myself in an apartment for a year whenever I feel like it

I just want to be free. but to really be free you need unlimited money
>>
File: 1496860461852.jpg (429KB, 1000x720px) Image search: [Google]
1496860461852.jpg
429KB, 1000x720px
I want to live on a commune with other traps where we grow weed and all fuck each other
>>
File: 1466717783267.jpg (36KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466717783267.jpg
36KB, 300x360px
>>38437560

>tfw you will never have your own workshop
>tfw you will never be able to carve something nice out of a piece of cherry or do some woodwork to help the neighbours
>tfw you will never make comfy videos showcasing your skill to a small audience online
>tfw you will never have a gf that you craft cute gifts for on your anniversary

why did you make me remember this fantasy anon
>>
I want to be a forensic pathologist and live in a small cabin in the middle of fucking nowhere with my beautiful gf. We would spend large amounts of time playing video games, watching movies, cooking, wearing lolita, traveling, and being such degenerates I won't even describe that shit here. We'd have our own little world that I would support with a job that would let me be with what I love.

I know this is attainable but it seems so, so far away
>>
>>38436706
None whatsoever.
Fjdhei
>>
>>38440369
jesus christ i don't know why but i get random fantasies like this all the time i love this
>>
>>38436706
make enough money to buy few apartments and rent them
make more money and buy some more
rinse and repeat
retire early
>>
Recently i was thinking about like just playing in the snow with some kids and like helping them build a fort or something, and using my adult size and strength as an advantage to help them build a massive snow fort. I don't know why i started thinking about it but it would probably be a rare instance of something that would make me truly happy just because of its completely wholesome nature
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.