[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find new internet friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: 1499979758439.jpg (86KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1499979758439.jpg
86KB, 533x800px
I suffered a series of extended psychotic breakdowns lately l and they all understandably either think I'm schizophrenic or retarded now.

I was just shitposting / joking and one of them ranted to me about how I was an idiot and how he didn't want to hear my "schizohrenic opinion" as if I was being sincere. I've had e buddies who've developed schizophrenia and have received similar dismissive treatment. Their opinion of me is so low it's not coming back ever even if a core of them still treat me normally and try to get me to go back

I understand and I see their perspective, but I want to start over on a completely new slate but how? What's a good video game to take up?
>>
>>38436145
>friends
Friends are just enemies that have yet to betray you, which I can assure you, they will.

Trust no one.
>>
>>38436145
>What's a good video game to take up?

Yeah because some established group of elite players wants to waste their time teaching some newfag what to do. kys crazy faggot
>>
>>38436185
I'd probably learn it beforehand
>>
>>38436176
This, damn near everyone I knew even childhood "friends" backstabbed me off of some petty shit. Fuck that fake ass friendship shit
>>
>>38436145
I'll be your friend op do you use discord?
>>
File: fuckingcasual.png (11KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingcasual.png
11KB, 300x250px
>>38436145
Well fuck those "friends" then. Internet friends are shit anyways. Get real friends instead.

I suffered a series from extended psychotic episodes too and am even diagnosed with schizo because of it, but none of my real friends gives me shit because of it. And if they would, I could always punch them in the face. That's just one of the advantages of them being IRL.

Seriously, if they give you shit because you suffered from psychosis in a sincere way, they are a bunch of faggots and you can call yourself lucky that those shitturds were never your friends. Find better people to hang around in your life. Maybe try to find friends outside of videogames for a change.
>>
>>38436448
Yeah. I use it sometimes. Drop your id.
>>
>>38436524
mark57000
>>
File: guts.jpg (16KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
guts.jpg
16KB, 222x227px
>>38436340
Is not your friends want to betray you, but they will if there is something to gain from it. Never get overly attached or dependent on others.
>>
>>38436145
Unless youre actually diagnosed its just safe to say you are retarded, not schizophenic
>>
File: 1500248999379.jpg (94KB, 720x605px) Image search: [Google]
1500248999379.jpg
94KB, 720x605px
>>38436145
I need to play dark souls 3 with someone. If you play it, give me your discord. And don't worry, I like crazy people. I don't think I'm that normal either
>>
>>38436478
It's not so much directed abuse or malice as how they're dismissive of me or treat me as if I lack basic awareness. E.g have a long standing black friend and joke about not knowing he's black and he thought I was serious.

He then conceded he thought I was something of an autist so there was "reasonable doubt". I understand where he's coming from. He wasn't being deliberately hurtful but I would rather not be in an environment where people let slip from time to time that they think so lowly of me.

Also yeah, I'm almost certainly schizophrenic. Don't know what to do with people irl.
>>
I keep destroying all my friendships, eventually there's not going to be anyone left on the internet to talk to
>>
What multiplayer games do you play OP?
>>
>>38436735
Don't play any. That's why I'm asking for one
>>
>>38436626
Ah ok, at least they aren't complete dicks. Also, you're probably just socially retarded though, from what I can tell so far. If you were actually recovering from a real schizophrenic psychotic break you would know it, and would most certainly also have the official diagnosis.

But as a schizo I with some social retardation myself I can relate, I often don't know what to do with people IRL either, so I just invite my friends over to my place to play video games and watch anime or stupid shit on the internet over a beer or joint.

I never got the internet friend thing though, I always had a hard time making friends over the internet, I'm too retarded/autistic to really get into a conversation with strangers over discord, and I generally suck at video games, although I still enjoy playing them.

If you have a virtual reality headset we could become internet friends OP, I'm looking for someone to fuck around in virtual reality.. none of my friends has one except one but he's got very little time for this shit.
>>
>>38436145
>internet friends
idk how you can feel motivated to talk to people you don't know
>>
>>38436855
you get to know the by talking to them genius
>>
>>38436803
Play something relaxed where it's fairly easy to strike up some teamplay and make friends. Overwatch, PUBG, any MMO.
>>
File: Laughing Girls (Classic).png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Girls (Classic).png
490KB, 449x401px
>>38436185
>some established group of elite players
>>
>>38436855
same, I never know how to keep a conversation going interestingly. And most people don't try either. I don't get it
>>
>>38436145
Op I'm >>38436605
my discord ID is noparadise#8810
Play dark souls 3 with me pls
>>
>>38436861
why would you want to keep talking to them if you don't know them genius?
>>
File: 1499645319003.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499645319003.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>38436145
>wants internet friends
>doesnt post a discord
cmon anon its not that difficult brah, just put yourself out there
>>
>qt girl starts DMing me
>lives 10 mins away from me
>she's into anime
>i suck at texting
>convo stops after 5 messages

there goes my only chance ever
>>
>>38436938
>>38436574
Will add you guys once I make a new discord.
>>
File: 1428312985630.png (179KB, 800x698px) Image search: [Google]
1428312985630.png
179KB, 800x698px
tf no schizophrenic bf
>>
>>38437188
I can be your schizophrenic internet bf if you want

If you have a vagina (who am I kidding)
>>
>>38437020
DMing you on what? How did she find you?
>>
>>38437283
I would like that very much. do you have contact info?
>>
>>38437401
Here's my discord:
tumult#0388
>>
>>38437460
Are you the OP? orignal
>>
>>38437685
Nah, I'm this anon:
>>38436478
>>
>>38437709
I know I said internet friends are shit, but of course I would make an exception for my new internet girlfriend. If I could find someone to chat with and get to know better, then it's something totally different than chatting with some faggots about senseless banter in some autistic discord. Nothing against autistic faggots though.
>>
>>38437001
Good point, but internet friends just end up being a hassle to me over time.

I'll try my hardest not to go full sperg on you, if you want to add me, just pissed off with someone who thinks I betrayed him, just because I wanted to stop being friends with him.

Chombie#2220
>>
>internet friends
they will never be your friends. They'll likely just be companion for a limited amount of time and only due to one hobby/point of interest.

I've met tons of people online, and it made me realize that the vast majority of them will trash a friendship if they don't emotionally need it anymore.
>>
>>38438250
>I've met tons of people online, and it made me realize that the vast majority of them will trash a friendship if they don't emotionally need it anymore.

how is this different from what people do in real life?
>>
>>38437401
not interested anymore, or just got no discord?

anyways still hoping to have a chat with you, would be really nice to have a internet gf or someone nice to talk to at least.. hit me up on discord some day you can always block me if I start sending you dick pics or start rambling incoherently about how I'm Jesus or something.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.