[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too self-conscious to play as a girl in video games

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: 1478013372979.jpg (750KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478013372979.jpg
750KB, 1280x720px
>tfw too self-conscious to play as a girl in video games
>>
Just play as a girl, it doesn't matter if you're a boy, just do it
>>
I didn't know it was possible to reach this level of self-consciousness.
You are a wizard, sir.
>>
>>38436083
I don't mean like Samus or Chun-Li or something, I mean games where you have to choose the character's gender
>>
File: galko.png (143KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
galko.png
143KB, 250x250px
>tfw no game where you can make your avatar a gyaru and get raped by multiple men and pumped full of cum
>>
galko is the best titty monster ever
would love to bury my face on her tits and carress her thick body
>>
>>38435844
Wait i've read some shit with this "girl"
in them and "she" was a he.
Is that the anime too? or is it actually a girl and not a "girl"
>>
>>38436093
Yeah that's still pretty weird.
I get that actual roleplaying is difficult but simply playing the game...?
>>
>>38436093
Why would you be self-conscious about that?
>>
>>38435844
>play as a girl
>suddenly popular
AL I did was use a female character model, not act girly at all or anything
HOw weird
>>
>>38436224
because I'm a weird virgin submissive beta and I don't want people to get an odd impression of me
>>
File: IMG_5515.jpg (87KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5515.jpg
87KB, 945x531px
I had much the same problem too, and just broke the shame-cycle a little over a week ago while playing Fallout 4.

I wanted to make a wife beater character that resembled something like Trevor from GTA V, but I had accidentally hit finish when customizing the woman. I decided that I'd try to make her the coolest woman I've ever seen in a video game, and I've been doing just that ever since. It's easier if it's single player. I'm going to try to move on to greater heights though.

There's a girl I hang out with that has been wanting me to get RWBY for ages now so we can play together since we used to watch the anime together. She's been begging me for months to play with her, but until the aforementioned story, I had /never/ played as a female in a game, I even stopped playing as Samus in Smash Bros. as a kid when I found out she's a girl. I'm looking to get RWBY (in which you can only play as a girl unless you buy the DLC) as a next step in being less autistic about the whole "playing as a girl" thing.
>>
>>38436271
What's weird about playing as a girl?
>>
>>38436365
it's only weird if you're a beta male, like most things
>>
You only need 2 possible answers when people ask why you're playing as one. If you're masculine
>because i don't want to stare at a guy's ass ecksdee
If you're a feminine bitchboi
>because i want to feel pretty
>>
>>38436147
what animu is this again i keep forgetting the fucking name
>>
>>38435844
>game has options to change costumes/clothing/armor
>not choosing the girl
If a game doesn't have that option then I play boy
>>
>>38435844
Play whatever you want anon. There's no difference.
>>
File: 1466126925611.jpg (24KB, 378x462px) Image search: [Google]
1466126925611.jpg
24KB, 378x462px
>>38435844
This is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen.
You so self-conscious that you can't play as a virtual character?
What are you? A tranny or something?
>>
>>38436591
Oshiete Galko-chan

origorilamo
>>
I play a male charakter in Dark Souls 3, but I dress in the dresses, and wear masks. I'm a literal trap in these games <3
>>
>>38436632
No, I'm trying to avoid the impression that I am a tranny.
>>
>>38436901
Why do you care so much? You realize how normal it is for guys to play as grills?
>>
>>38436965
You don't understand, it's normal for normal people

People like me have to try our best to remain as average and non-descript as possible. It's like how black people have to be more cautious in stores and stuff because it's assumed they're stealing.
>>
>>38437083
I'm really having trouble understanding what you're trying to say. Why would you be singled out in particular of all the guys that play as girls? The only exception is any military game, womyn have no place in them.
>>
>>38436638
thank you kind anon

originialisimodesu
>>
>>38435844
How do you play Overwatch? JUST the male characters??
>>
>>38435844
>>38436271
>>38436901

just transition already desu
>>
I don't play as a girl cause it feels wrong in most games. In most games you fight and kill, women are NOT fighters, they are too weak mentally and physically. It's like playing a game where you're a war hero except...you're a kid or a dog or something, it just feels too absurd and unimmersive so I don't do it.
>>
>>38437771
It depends really. I was ok with the womyn of og Rainbow 6 since they actually had some sort of substance to them at least. Still didn't stop me from using them for human shields/suicide missions though.
>>
>be a boy
>play a girl character in mmos
>get bombarded with friend requests and gifts

I wish I could be a girl irl.
>>
>>38437996
If you get a girly fursuit and never take it off you could totally trick people into thinking you're a girl.
>>
I always pick a girl when I play as an elf, because male elves are for massive faggots.
>>
I always play as the girl. A friend called me on it once, it was uncomfortable
>>
File: 1426688705784.jpg (2MB, 2048x1434px) Image search: [Google]
1426688705784.jpg
2MB, 2048x1434px
>play as girl characters
>don't get any fucking attention or free shit
>>
>>38438221
Do you have a girly name?
>>
>>38438240
lore consistent and creative, so no
>>
>>38438176
This is probably the easiest way sadly. I have a friend who was obsessed with this one generic femboy furfag and he turned out to be some fat eggman lookalike.
>>
File: edward longshanks is not amused.jpg (19KB, 183x220px) Image search: [Google]
edward longshanks is not amused.jpg
19KB, 183x220px
>>38435844
>playing as a girl in videogames
>not trying your best to put yourself in the game by modifying your character to look like you as best as you can
You can choose to make yourself look like a badass, yet you choose to play as some broad.
Disgusting.
>>
>>38438271
that's your problem
Try something like xXx_cutetits96_xXx next time
>>
>>38438359
I'm ugly irl the last thing I want is to be reminded of it in one of my only forms of escapism.
>>
>>38438359
If my character looked like myself, I'd just be pissed off
>>
File: 1494721679458.gif (885KB, 500x418px) Image search: [Google]
1494721679458.gif
885KB, 500x418px
>want to have an authentic to experience
>don't want to look at a dude for 100 hours
>>
>>38440766
meant to say authentic rp experience
>>
File: shinji.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
shinji.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>play as a girl character
>all my friends heckle me
>have to unfriend them out of shame
>>
I can only being myself to play as a girl after beating the game with a male character. Otherwise I start wondering how my dad/boss/former teachers would judge me and I get uncomfortable.
>>
>>38436194
No. your degenerate trash is not based on the quality anime in the OP. There are no traps, and Galkochan is not an actual gyaru.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.