[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked brown latina underage pussy once in my life, and now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

I fucked brown latina underage pussy once in my life, and now i cant forget about it. Dont have sex robots, unless you know you can get it again. It will ruin your life. I had zero problems when i knew nothing about it.
>>
>>38435040
Did she let you come in her? What position? Isn't it the best??
>>
>>38435065
Yes. Spooning and doggystyle. Yes but no, now i need it again, before i never gave a fuck.
>>
File: 1498157291483.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1498157291483.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>>38435086
Okay yeah, because her round butt pushes against your pubic bone, the feel of the top of your cock rubbing against the bottom of her pussy. That fucking feeling of feeling her muscles contract, like she's trying to push you out. Nothing for it but to let loose in her... What a great feeling. And after, holding her, smelling her hair...
>>
>>38435155
Im guessing you tasted it too for your spot on description. Except the pussy was more like pushing me in.

We also did it cowgirl, i forgot. But i cum too easily on that one, grabbing both asscheeks while fucking is too much for my soul.
>>
>>38435203
That's great too when you feel yourself pushing inside her, grab her ass and push your pubic bones together. Why didn't you ever do it again?
>>
>>38435226
She moved far away with her boyfriend and im too autistic to get other girls. A cute girl that actively pushed having sex with me was too weird to happen two times on my life.
>>
>>38435278
Damn... At least you can smoke pot and jack off thinking about her.
>>
File: le smug wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
le smug wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38435040
good pic

also cyborg get out ree
>>
I'm in the same boat currently. Except she is not Latina. I'm addicted and I can't stop. I don't want to be locked up anon.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.