[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental illnesses general : depression isnt the only issue edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1471280914709[1].png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471280914709[1].png
293KB, 633x758px
who here /not normal/?

>eat huge meal sunday night
>wake up monday morning
>take the biggest shit of my life
>go to toilet later
>hadnt flushed.
>i live with a familiy of 4

this adhd is ruining my life and the brain fog from the depression doesnt make things any better.

share stories of brainfarts or feels. everyone is welcome but keep it civil.

i will give good (you)s to everyone
>>
>>38434582
>Not taking a picture
Come on OP I wanna see
>>
I'm diagnosed with /schizophrenia/

Was a neet for seven years, but recently I got a job, I only work half time though and still get neet bux on top of my meager salary.
>the feel when work sucks but not working sucks too.

Any schizos out there that can relate to the feel of longing for psychosis, or aspects of the psychotic experience? Don't get me wrong, it was a catastrophe, but kind of an awesome one when it happened both times I've experienced it.
I take my meds daily like a good boy though, but someitmes I just wish to get off them and dive into madness and insanity again.
"Becoming God" again and having my voices again to entertain me. I'm not cut for this ordinary mundane life, god I sound way too edgy now, don't I? maybe it's just a brainfart..
>>
>>38434701
I'm not schizophrenic but I can relate. I'm diagnosed with /bipolar/ type 1, and I miss my manic episodes sometimes. I've been heavily medicated for years so it's completely under control. Haven't had an episode in over four years now. They were terrifying and I'd never really want to lose my faculties and inhibitions and ability to eat and drink and act like a human being like that again... but the complete absence of control was thrilling. I think it's impossible to talk about without sounding edgy.
>>
>>38434701
I know this feel
I was diagnosed with psychosis around 5 months ago
And I've stopped taking my medication about 2 months ago
The medication always made me feel very anxious in social situations

My voices are a lot more active now and I've been speaking to my inner voice a lot more
it's pretty fun desu
I can have full conversations and debates with them a lot more often
But the down side is I'm much more suicidal and I'd feel like I might become a arsonist
Fucking hate talking about my mental issues
>>
>>38434582
/not normal/because I also may have ADHD, couldn't be worse and I'm a robot.
Now OP give me my (you) by answering this question
>Do members of your family suffer from ADHD too? It runs in family, they say.
>>
>>38434701
how was it like developing it? did u realize something was wrong before hearing voices or u thought u were fine?
>>
I might have bulimia
Every time I eat a large meal I think "Well I'll just throw it up", and I do even though I know it doesn't work that well
>>
>>38435031
I always thought I was mentally stable and fine. I even wanted to become a psychiatrist and enrolled into medschool. When it happened, it was rather sudden, felt like enlightenment to me, like I could think and act better than anyone else around me, then like anyone ever, than I realized that I must be God, when I also started to hear thought voices in my head reassuring me of that fact, telling me I needed to awaken from reality or to get reality to a higher state of reality. Basically to start heaven on earth.
Felt realer than anything else than I've ever experienced, despite how unreal it sounds when telling it to you. I felt finally cured of the human condition, and saner than anyone ever been, felt like I've become the doctor to cure all of humankind from it's condition. Needless to say I was acting very much insane during this time, but it was an awesome trip, kinda.
>>
File: 1500000801886.png (188KB, 539x599px) Image search: [Google]
1500000801886.png
188KB, 539x599px
>>38434582
I've been hearing voices for sometime now but I;ve never went to the doctor about it out of fear that they'll tell me im a faggot and nothings wrong or they'll tell me somethings wrong with me and give me all sorts of medication until I'm not myself anymore.

The voices range from silent and soft to loud and angry, most times berating me for things I;ve done wrong. I have to hold myself back from responding to them when I'm with people because I don't want to worry them.

Should I talk to a doc about it and if I do what's the process they go through to test you for abnormalities?
>>
>tfw dp/dr
It just feels like theres no point to trying to fill my time anymore since none of this is real. It's inevitable that I'll kill myself at this rate because nothing can stimulate me like before.

All my hobbies are used to try and distract myself even though it doesn't work, I'm in a fake dying relationship with someone, I've cut ties with everyone I know, It's honestly just a living nightmare.

The worst part is it feels like I can't get help for this. I can't look at someone and acknowledge them as being alive, they all feel like robots with no soul, and I look in the mirror and see the same for me. With that said it means I can't listen to other people talking and take the advice since it seems as fake as they appear, even reading things have no emotion anymore

Only thing thats ever helped was xanax but I ended up addicted to that so I've been off for about a month now. Sucks that the only cure I've found has been something which you can't take really long term. In any case I have a healthy supply for when I eventually decide to wake up from this
>>
>>38435566
Don't delay the inevitable?
Why should you have to suffer another second in that painful existence
End it anon
You might wake up in a place better than this
What have you got to lose?
>>
>>38435431
They probably going to ask you a bunch of question to determine if you have other psychotic symptoms. If you have not, you are just hearing voices, and are not necessarily suffering from schizophrenia.

They are probably going to prescribe you neuroleptic medication against the voices, read: they're going to throw a bunch off meds at you and see what sticks.
If you're lucky the first thing that they prescribe works and doesn't have any sideeffects, if you're unlucky it doesn't work and all it does is make you suffer from pain in the ass side effects, then it's on to the next one, and the next one and the next one, until something works for you. That's modern psychiatry for you.

tl;dr: Yes, It's still worth it if the voices really bother you, because once you fiund a med that does the trick and silences the voices you can finally enjoy the quiet in your head again.
>>
>>38435722
Things weren't so bad before this, I keep trying to think it's going to go away. Besides anytime I take xanax I'm reminded what things were like so I know theres that as some kind of goal.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.