[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta orbiter experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: 1445206368138 (1).jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1445206368138 (1).jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>Be me 19 years old wagecuck
> recently started to flirt with a girl at my job
> She responds well and flirts back
> 15 days passes and i was going to ask her out next time we meet
> i asked her out if she wants to do anything after work
> "hihi anon i dont know if i can im pretty tired but i tell you if i change my mind "
> her face turned red and her eyes turned watery
> this is it, she is just shy and is going to say yes
> we started to talk about what we do in our spare time
> she says she only watches tv and studied alot
> converstaion pauses 5 seconds
> "hih oh i also watch tv with my bf"
> this bitch have been flirting with me 15 days straight and she tells me that she has a bf now?!
> time passes and i ask her if she has changed her mind
> she said yes and we hanged out the whole day after work
>"hihi anon you are so funny"
>"hih anon you are so nice"
>hihi anon you are such cool new friend"
> we say our goodbyes and meet again at work
> i ignore her and she still tries to talk to me
> she still tries to flirt with me even though i give her the cold shoulder
> she still dont mention her boyfriend again.

Does this bitch think im a free entertainer?

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.