[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug Your Family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 249
Thread images: 61

Its that time again to go and hug your family and post the results below.
have any family issues? talk about them below
>>
These threads make me uncomfortable
>>
>>38434148
yeah, I feel sorry for the family for getting constant hugs
>>
File: jzMNCGu.png (215KB, 850x600px) Image search: [Google]
jzMNCGu.png
215KB, 850x600px
>>38434050
>delicate, draws sustenance solely from onii-chan's attention and love
And his protein-rich spunk, most likely.
>>
>>38434050
Doesnt that Sora girl get cucked by her onii-chan?
>>
File: uuuu.jpg (29KB, 223x194px) Image search: [Google]
uuuu.jpg
29KB, 223x194px
>>38434171
You think they notice his huge erection?
>>
Only person to hug is my younger brother. He doesn't like hugs.
>>
>have a twin sister
>we're pretty tight
>made some good friends recently
>spending more time with them
>she doesn't like to hang out with them much for some reason
>spending less time with my sister now
>last night she comes into my bedroom and sits of my bed
>it's a normal thing, she usually just watches netflix on the TV above my pc
>she starts talking to me about my friends
>eventually says "I would like it if you spent more time at home again"
>turn to her and she's obviously really upset about the whole thing
>decide to get in bed with her for the sake of being comforting
>we lie down and she clasps on to me immediately
>realize in my head that we haven't shared this level of intimacy for a while

Is there a way that I might be able to make her feel more comfortable with hanging out with my friends? Obviously I'll put more time aside for her but I would like her to be a part of that side of my life too.
>>
>>38434614
Have you asked her why she doesn't like them? Some people just don't get along, unfortunately.
>>
Good morning, everyone! Already back at work, myself.
It's really smokey and cool out today, there are some really bad forest fires in the mountains apparently, and all the smoke is blowing this way
At least it cooled things down a little!

Also, no family hugging here. One day...
>>
>>38434713
That would mean that I have to try and talk to her about something she might not like or is uncomfortable with, she's really not good at that stuff. She gets stressed out pretty easily by it.
>>
>>38434614
What exactly is her problem with hanging out? Is it your friends or does she not like going out? Either way you probably can't change her mind on that, unfortunately. I guess spending more time with her is the best thing for her but you obviously have your own priorities, maybe you should try to make her understand that.
>>38434827
Good morning-afternoon
That sounds cool, not good for the forests, but cool.
I'm sure you'll be able to hug your family soon.
>>
File: 1497517519262.png (57KB, 247x268px) Image search: [Google]
1497517519262.png
57KB, 247x268px
>>38434350
Damn Austria.
>>38434614
>>we're pretty tight
Right, why don't you try to find out how tight she is.. ehm I mean how tight you guys really are.
>>
Got a new member in my family now. My brother and his wife had a daughter a week ago, named her Joan

I hope I can be a cool uncle
>>
>>38435132
We haven't done sexual stuff since middle school. She's a qt but it's not something I want to start doing.
>>
>>38434974
I do have my own priorities but she's also someone that I value more than anyone. I guess I'm going to have to find out what's bothering her with my friends.
>>
I'd like to add to the list that shits on everyone else: Sayla Mass.
>>38435151
I'm sure you'll be the coolest uncle imaginable. Hope she's nice and healthy.
>>38434883
Does she hang out with her group of friends?
>>
>>38434974
It is pretty cool, but smells strongly of smoke
There is a thin but persistent veil of smoke making everything grey, but there isn't a cloud in the sky
Forest fires are bad but last year we had a nearby town burn down, which was probably pretty scary

How is everyone else doing today, anyways?
>>
>>38434827
Hey there.
Forest fires always look pretty apocalyptic to me, my sister sent me a picture of the sky above some fire in California I think, like two weeks ago, looked scary.

>>38435132
I mean, they're actually canon twincest, so I assume there's some spunk slurping going on.
Also smug Korra best Korra, even if she's a bishit.

>>38435151
Oh, congratulations! I think as an aunt/uncle you always have a great potential for being cool because you can secretly let them do stuff their parents forbid and such - nothing crazy of course, but I had my first taste of alcohol with my yuppie-turned-hippie aunt.
>>
File: 1482430884109.jpg (68KB, 451x489px) Image search: [Google]
1482430884109.jpg
68KB, 451x489px
>hug your family
>mfw some families actually do this
>>
File: nyoro+n.png (11KB, 512x323px) Image search: [Google]
nyoro+n.png
11KB, 512x323px
Finally getting an answer about if i've been accepted into uni in 10 days. Can't wait to get out of this NEET lifestyle even though I know i'll be missing it in a few months.
In family hugging news: I hugged my mom and she asked me what was wrong. I told her nothing and that I loved her. Don't think i've ever actually told anyone I loved them. Just can never seem to get it out. Might be why my relationships don't last.
>>
>>38434050
Fuck these threads, if you're normal enough to have a family that exists and cares about you you shouldn't be here to begin with. Fuck you and your fortunate life fucking normie ass
>>
>>38435376
Sup, Happy. Hope you're doing alright at the moment besides the whole fire. The office is chilly and quiet, so it's a nice work day for me.
I woke my sister up last night when I was trying to finish up a small event in GBF. Didn't know in had the volume on and she got nice blast of in-game music.
>>38435544
Glad to hear you're doing better. How long have you been NEETing it?
>>
My issue is that your thread is gay
>>
>>38435772
Been neet for around a year and a half. Wanted to work after highschool, but never got hired and I just kinda gave up on it somewhere along the way. Decided I was done feeling like a useless slob a few months ago and I've been waiting for an answer ever since. They say I'll be getting an answer the 28th so thats great.
>>
>>38435772
Yeah, I'm in another great mood today! Today is all I want it to be.
How about you? At work, too?

>>38436087
Hey man, way to go! Let us know what happens with it, I hope you thrive back in school!

>>38435494
Yeah, the fires are north of that but the region in Canada is similar to California, gets really scary in super hot summers like this
It's a shame, too, since those west coast forests are exceptionally beautiful
The smoke is giving me a little headache, too
>>
>all these Dutchfags in the fembot thread
I guess it really is the land of robots and autism.

>>38436275
>the smoke is giving me a little headache
Remember to stay hydrated and maybe take some aspirin.
>>
>>38436388
I have been! I drink lots and lots of water, especially at work.

Are there any cool Canadians in the fembot threads? The internet is too big for Canadians to meet very often..
>>
>>38436087
Keep us updated in the future. Hope things go smoothly if you are accepted. How's yoyr mother feeling about this? Has she been helping you along the way?
>>38436275
Good. Just another work day. Hope that headache doesn't get too serious.
>>
>>38436275
Sure. These threads seem like a fun community so I'll stick around for a while.
>>38436451
I have always been a pretty sociable guy so its probably gonna be fine. Just excited to get out and do things besides shopping again.
My mom is great. Always has been. She wasn't too happy when I told her that I was gonna drop my education in favour of getting a job, but I'm blessed with a family that supports me in pretty much everything I decide to do and she is no exception. Latin moms, man. They're fantastic when it comes to stuff like that.
I hate feeling like a leach so I have been pulling my weight as much as I have been able to. I hope I can pay back in some way later in life.
>>
>>38436446
I don't know really, might be. There's enough Canadians on the internet after all.
>>
Laura you have deer's email right? I think this is the longest he's gone with out making a post. Could you please ask him if he really is done with these threads?
>>
>>38436919
Deer quit pretending that people are actually sad that you're gone
>>
>>38436963
Kek, this is exactly what I was thinking
>>
Good afternoon guys.
Today it's a boring day here. All family including my sis is outside and I am still working on a webpage.

How is your day so far?
>>
>>38436701
Guess she just wants what's best for you, but that's great that she's behind you in whatever you choose to do. Sounds like a great family. Cherish them.
>>38436919
He seems like a busy guy. Hope he's doing alright, and I hope his ear is better.
>>
>>38436919
I emailed him like a week ago. Didn't get a reply. I suppose he's busy.

>>38437026
Pretty good I guess. A bit spacey with the new pills but I spent most of my day at my grandparents house. Have to work tomorrow because we have some foundation meeting with our notary. Will probably be boring.
>>
>>38436963
I'm not sad he's gone, bur if a charactor you don't really care about is killed off it still throws off the dynamic of the show. I miss the shit posting and name calling.
>>38437026
What are they doing outside?
>>
>>38437111
You're so nice to people here, austria
No wonder it's a recurring thread
>>
these threads are gross and make me cringe, stop this at once
>>
File: C4s5EoQUoAAql_Q.jpg (66KB, 726x804px) Image search: [Google]
C4s5EoQUoAAql_Q.jpg
66KB, 726x804px
>>38436388
Did you really doubt it?
Always feels good to see other people speaking in our arcane swamp wyvern language. Even if they're arguing. I'm still waiting for another Dutch girl to post, maybe it's a pipe dream.
>>38437026
What's the webpage for?
My day is pretty boring, don't have anything going on tomorrow either unless M or my parents suddenly want to pull me outside.
>>
>>38437119
They are buying me a stationary bike with my money... well I paid 50% of it
My mom and sis convinced me to join them on their diet and exercise routine. They said sitting all day programming and eating only milk and oats is not healthy. They are right, and I know I am overweight (I am 5.7 ft and used to weight 85kg back in the days, but now I weight 98kg).
We'll go tomorrow to the nutritionist to check what will I eat in the next 2-4 months.
>>
>that feel when you've been a NEET since you finished high school
At least now that I've got little sisters I got someone to do better for
>>
>>38437136
I'm just trying to be nice to people, no reason not to.

>>38437240
Easy solution. Introduce your girlfriend to 4chan.
>>
>>38437240
I love having days with no plans
I have two days off with absolutely nothing going on, not even d&d, so comfy

>>38437328
That's awesome! It's always more fun and easy to stay motivated when you're getting fit with friends and family
You've got this, man!
>>
>>38437240
its a webpage for a friend's small company that cleans Septic Tanks and offers other cleaning services.
>>
>>38437411
to be honest, I prefer to jog in the park near my home than doing exercises with a stationary bike on the same spot. It's one of the reasons I dont like gyms.
>>
>>38437461
Wouldn't buying a bike and riding that work as well if you don't like being in the same spot?
>>
>>38437367
>spoiler
I'd rather not have you flirt with her, thanks. I'd like to keep my girlfriend as long as possible.
I wouldn't be surprised if there's a certain Dutch girl on other boards, though.
>>38437411
I always tuck in and sleep the day off when I don't have plans. Super /comfy/
>>38437422
Sounds cool, I'm sure they'll like it.
>>
>>38437597
Flirting never hurt anyone.
You overestimate my dyke magic, anyway. Me flirting with you doesn't turn you away from her, so I'm sure flirting with her wouldn't turn her away from you, either.
Obviously just a silly hypothetical, I wouldn't be a floozy and flirt so shamelessly with her.
Just kidding, I probably would, but only jokingly.
>>
>>38437422
>cleaning septic tanks
Ew, sounds disgusting.
Why the hell would someone dedicate to clean shit from a tank?
>>
>>38437958
Good money, probably
Nobody wants to do it themselves, so being somebody with all the tools and expertise in it is probably a fine business
>>
>>38437493
Mom and sis prefer to do exercises while watching their series/movies.

>>38437958
Because most people dont like to get their hands dirty? Thats why my friend has the extrators trucks/equipment and people working for him to clean all that.
He's making good money so far.

So last thread I told you I'll go to the cinema with my sis and her friend. Here is the list again of the available movies

- Baywatch
- Wonder Woman
- Despicable Me 3
- How to be a Latin Lover
- Spiderman Homecomming
- The Mummy
- Les Innocentes
- Death Note: Light up the new world

Only two people said Spiderman is the best choice, followed by Wonder Woman (havent see it yet but I am not really a fan of DC heroes).
Is Spidey a good choice?
>>
>>38438186
How to Be a Latin Lover is super funny so if you're all in that sort of mood, then I'd recommend it
>>
>>38438186
If Charlie says Wonder Woman is a good movie, I believe him.
>>
>>38438186
Yea it's the best of those
Anyhow
So I decided it was time to tell my mom about the therapy
She immediately assumed my dad already knew, and was kinda offended about being left out of things which I feel pretty bad about now, didn't really mean to hurt her
To boot, I didn't get any nagging or insults from her I expected and she just asked how it was going and said she was glad it was helpful so far
I'm gonna start telling her more things, I feel kinda bad about doing all this under her nose
>>
>>38434050

>that niggerspeak in the image

ew. you can tell the person who made this pic wants nothing more than to watch his imouto get BLACKED and help raise his new mongrel nephew.
>>
>>38437240
I just noticed there were some pics of those albinos in the last thread.
I havent played the Nier series so I was wondering if they are sibling (assuming they are because of last thread)
>>
>>38438368
>If Charlie says Wonder Woman is a good
Who?
>>
Hugs are gay, what are you, faggots?
>>
>>38438546
>what are you, faggots?

Personally, yes. I can't speak for everyone else though.
>>
>>38438186
Ah, okay. I get you.
>movies
Wew I'm far behind because I don't know any of those movies were out at the moment.
>>38438383
She knows that you're going to a gym too, right? Even though she feltnkonda bad about being left in the dark about it, at least she's beijng supportive. Your parents don't know anything of what you've talked about with the therapist?
>>
>>38438517
They are the main characters from the Nier Automata game. They are not siblings nor blood related cause they are androids. It's a nice hack&slash game. However, Yoko Taro,the creator of the game is known for making games that has different endings. The ending you reach the first time you complete the game wont be the same ending when you play it the second time and you need to play it till you reach the real ending.
>>
File: 59xrzwxzr87z.png (2MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
59xrzwxzr87z.png
2MB, 992x1403px
>>38437718
>Flirting never hurt anyone
I'm sure it'd end up with sore spaghetti if it ever went too far.
>only jokingly
Yeah, jokingly. Sure. Like jokingly kissing girls in school for practice.
>>38438517
They're androids, so they're not human or blood related, unfortunately. They have an adorable younger brother/older sister dynamic though and have essentially spent all their life together. Can't say much more without spoiling.
>>38438753
A2 can be considered a main character as well, her and 2B are probably the closest you can get to "sisters".
>>
>>38438681
She knows about that but I've kept everything we've talked about 100% to myself
>>38438878
Alright what the fuck is that one wearing?
>>
>>38434050
So...is this the place /a/ blogposters ended after mods and janitors deleted their disgusting threads?
>>
>>38438546
Some here are pretty gay yes.

>>38438878
>sore spaghetti
Well, if that's the worst I'm responsible for, I think we'd all get along just fine.
>jokingly kissing girls in school
Exactly. Practicing for boys. There couldn't be anything less gay.

>>38439013
I don't think she's wearing anything, those are where her body parts fit together
>>
>>38438878
>>38439013
I just noticed something about the long haired albino's outfit. It looks like she is not wearing anything at all, but part of her skin is simply not there, or was burned.

Family is back, but the stationary bike wont be here till wednesday. Yey
>>
File: 1500048279170.jpg (74KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500048279170.jpg
74KB, 720x960px
>>38438878
/m/ kept calling them robots. Now there's some much needer clarification.
>>38439013
It's called fashion, Laura. Did she ever question you where you went off to? Sorry if thats being too nosy.
>>
>>38439233
They're androids for sure. Even says it ingame. Androids are a type of robot though.
Besides, what does /m/ know? These are the people who claim Zeta is bad.
>>
>>38439299
Eh, that's more because of the shitposting. It's like a neglected child that gets constantly bullied. I still love it though.
>>
File: C_G-dThUIAAZ3ep.jpg (141KB, 756x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C_G-dThUIAAZ3ep.jpg
141KB, 756x1200px
>>38439013
The one on the right?
Oh, that's just A2. She's not actually wearing anything, her cute synthetic skin is just adorably torn off.
She's practically naked.
>>38439225
>There couldn't be anything less gay
Of course, you enjoyed kissing boys just as much. Right?
>where her body parts fit together
Oh yes.
Sorry, fit together, yeah.
>>38439231
It was torn off from wear and tear. She sometimes wears a kind of top thing though.
>>38439233
The androids fight against cute bouncy robots, maybe that's what they meant.
>>
>>38439418
I honestly like all UC gundam, even G-Reco. especially G-Reco
Its too bad about /m/s mod situation. Its my main board, but the shitposting gets too much for me sometimes. RIP /mo/, a time where everyone were too busy to shipost because of all the fun they were having.
>>
File: 1496985002427.jpg (3KB, 162x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496985002427.jpg
3KB, 162x125px
>>38434050
I don't have any family. Stop making these threads.
>>
>>38439626
I can be your family anon
I need good hugs
>>
File: 1498832675403.jpg (62KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1498832675403.jpg
62KB, 1024x1448px
>>38439787
No you can't. You just say that to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>38439599
More power to you. I'm a big fan of the 08th MS Team.
Oh, god /mo/. That was pretty fun time and made me more interested in cars. Usually just stay inside the Gunpla thread and Super Sentai/Kamen Riders threads anyways. But even the Gunpla threads get a big amount of shitposting too.
>>
>>38439825
It won't make me feel good unless you hug me, anon
It's up to you
>>
>>38439825
I like that picture anon. sauce?
>>
>>38439891
/o/ is another one of my favourite boards so it was a match made in heaven for me.
I go to /toy/ for my gunpla. Both have a general, but the one on /toy/ has better builds and a better community. Not big into tokushit. Never really watched any though, so its not like I can say if I like it or not. What do you recommend for a first time viewer of the (?)genre?
>>
File: wtf.jpg (4KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
4KB, 266x190px
>>38440118
WHAT DID I JUST WATCH MAN WHAT THE FUCK
>>
I want to be the first man to hug his imouto on mars
>>
>>38439427
>you enjoyed kissing boys just as much, right?
Don't be silly, I haven't practiced enough yet.
Also I'll be going to bed early tonight because work tomorrow and boring stuff ahead, so yeah. Good night thread.
Ella, not sure if you've bested me, I'm at five.

Octopus imouto related
>>
>>38440822
>she's actually found/made/commissioned/dyke-magiced an Annoctopus
I love you, you silly dyke
>>
>>38440822
>yet
>yet
>yet
She plans to practice at some point boys, there's still hope.
>>
>>38440822
>I haven't practiced enough yet
Well, I'm sure you have enough suitors to choose from.
Four. I'll top you next time.
Cute octopus. I need to find some Nier/Frozen crossover art, I'm sure it exists somewhere
Have a good night and a good day tomorrow
>>
File: tumblr_ms9on8l12v1rqbjyuo1_250.gif (2MB, 238x177px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms9on8l12v1rqbjyuo1_250.gif
2MB, 238x177px
>>38440118
Dairanger if you only know about Power Rangers. In my opinion the best theme and a great entry way to the series. Sun Vulcan if you really want some silly shit, and I mean some balls to the walls fun action. OOO of you wanna get into Kamen Rider.
You could just bite the bullet and start from the beginning, but it's all up to you.

Seriously though, Sun Vulcan is great. My sister isn't into this stuff besides Gundam, but she loved what I showed her.
>>
>>38439299
>>38439427
>>38438753

I see. Thanks for the info.

>>38439626
Jeez, sometimes this thread scares me
>>
>>38441080
are you sure there are boys who like lesbians?
>>
File: 1492730739029.jpg (99KB, 1164x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1492730739029.jpg
99KB, 1164x1225px
>>38441229
Well, I've never seen an instance where a guy was turned off by it. I'm sure there's a few who think their penis is a missionary that can convert dykes.
>>
Bump for worst page 9
>>
>>38442012
Aight, we're back at page seven already. It's almost half past 2 in the morning here, all the other eurofags have gone to bed. Why can't you americans keep this thread alive? I would think the land of the free would leave more room for incest but I guess we eurofags are more degenrate.
>>
>>38442012
Do you think the activity here will ever be normal again?
>>
Hello guys,
I am currently watching with my sis Pawn Stars on History Channel.
I will try to bump the thread whenever I can.
>>
File: 1492871953625.jpg (45KB, 780x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492871953625.jpg
45KB, 780x600px
>>38442499
>all the other eurofags have gone to bed
Ha! You thought wrong, I've had nary a nap tonight.
What are you doing up so late?
>>38442537
Maybe just a little when Austria's sister comes home.
>>38442630
Cuddle her well. It's always good to have new people here
>>
>>38442720
Britbong here. I'm just bored and have nothing to do.
Anything you guys want to talk about?
>>
>>38442630
Hey there
I was havin a nap after work, but I'm around fir a lil bit

>>38442720
How are you tonight, Ella? I'm tryin not to fall back asleep after my after-work nap

>>38442766
Anything keeping you up?
>>
File: 1492385375374.jpg (183KB, 1828x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1492385375374.jpg
183KB, 1828x1332px
>>38442766
I don't know, I'm pretty bad at keeping up meaningful conversation
I can ask questions though!
How's your family?
Do you like Lego?
What's making you stay up?
Why haven't you played Nier:Automata yet?
>>38442895
I'm okay
I'm intermittently dozing off every minute and still have an afterschlick glow so I am actually feeling great
>>
>>38442766
Hey fellow Bong, what's keeping you up tonight?
>>
>>38442972
>Nier:Automata
Unbelievable how people are still shilling this unoptimized pile of shit. The devs just took your money and ran and didn't even bother to fix basic issues.
Stop.
>>
>>38442972
Ah, that must be a very comfy feeling! I love riding that wave of being sleepy enough to doze off, but too stubborn to actually fall asleep.

>>38443066
Can people like games for more than technical reasons?
>>
>>38442720
>What are you doing up so late?
I don't even know. I'm listening to accordion music and looking at lord of the rings related stuff while thinking about life. I am at that point again where I have this mental block, this illogical fear of sleeping, like I still have things to do i can't sleep sleep yet but I'm not fixing anything because I'm to tired to do any work.
>>
>>38442895
Not much is keeping me up, I just have no reason to go to sleep, Happy.

>>38442972
1. My family are alright, we don't interact too much because I'm a shut-in. I hugged my dad though for some reason, I guess I just felt lonely.
2. As for lego, I never went into the craze of lego when I was younger, but I did really enjoy making stuff when I could. Maybe I should look into it again.
3. See above.
4. Because yer a faggit. I haven't played the first game yet; I need to pick up a PS3 or Xbox 360

>>38443020
I'm super bored my Bong-brother. I have no reason to exist in general so I just sort of float around the house and do nothing.
>>
>>38443083
When it runs so much like shit and crashes everytime for me to even play it, no I can't.
>>
>>38442720
Yeah, I used to lurk on these threads on /a/ but mods and janitors delete them every single time.
Then, some anon said there was a similar thread in /r9k/ and now I am here. I have a couple of weeks posting here.
>>
>>38443100
That's not true, the reason to sleep is always the same. To get some sleep!

>>38443108
That's too bad to hear, but I think people who managed to play it without crashes impeding their gameplay probably really enjoyed it!
>>
>>38443066
It has faults, especially on PC where you still need a community patch to run it properly. I wouldn't say it's a great game at all but the story and world are great, especially if you played the first Nier. Which also has a load of problems.
>>38443083
It's a good feel
>>38443090
I'm sorry anon. I don't know how I could help. What LOTR stuff are you looking at? Maybe try reading something.
>>38443100
>I guess I just felt lonely
It's a good a reason as any. Hug your family more, I'm sure they appreciate it as much as you do.
>Maybe I should look into it again
You should, but prices are way up for anything good these days, sadly. I just play with my old sets.
>haven't played the first game yet
First game is kind of a chore to play t b h, though it's probably just as good in terms of story. Maybe better. But you can do whatever you want.
>>38443142
Well, I hope you stay. It's pretty quiet most days.
>>38443108
Are you playing on PC? Have you tried the FAR mod?
>>
>>38443246
>I'm sure they appreciate it as much as you do
Maybe, I don't know. It feels like I'm going through the motions of this stuff a lot of the time, I haven't really felt that much after coming out of my insanity.
As for the lego: I'm sure I've got a bit somewhere, I'll look for it tomorrow.

Feel free to ask more questions, I've got all night. Just so you guys know, I generally lurk in the thread and do not post periodically,
despite being here since before christmas
>>
File: WdHo9RJ.jpg (95KB, 600x647px) Image search: [Google]
WdHo9RJ.jpg
95KB, 600x647px
>>38443535
Well, it sounds like you're improving, at least, which is good. Are they really supportive of you? Do you feel safe with them?
I'd love to see your Lego
>ask more questions
Do you use a bidet? Are they common in Bongistania?
How often do you shower?
What's your favorite dish?
Can you cook? What's the best thing you've cooked?
Any masturbation habits?
Why don't you post more? Are you really anxious?
>>
File: 2017010312302412b_2048x2048.jpg (77KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
2017010312302412b_2048x2048.jpg
77KB, 900x1125px
Does anyone else feel groggy and tired on Mondays? Just dozed off and took a nap when I laid in bed with my sister. Felt nice at least, but now my body feels weird and my sister is still asleep.
I have a strong urge to buy a Gunpla kit since it's been a while. I'm fighting it hard though, but look how cool this looks.
>>38443535
You like Gundam?
>>
>>38443100
>I'm super bored my Bong-brother. I have no reason to exist in general so I just sort of float around the house and do nothing.
You're the other bong that I talked to before right?
>>
File: 1440416625873.png (622KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440416625873.png
622KB, 700x720px
>>38443680
They are supportive in some ways senpai, but there's not much anyone can really do to help right now.
>Do you use a bidet
I do not use a bidet, and I don't think Spaghetti Bonglognese uses them too frequently in general.
>How often do you use a shower
Like every couple of days.
>Favourite dish
Lasagne and Pizza (separately)
>Cooking
I don't really do that much, but I like making pancakes and whatnot - they're very tasty.
>Masturbation
Uh, um.
>Anxious
Yes, but it's mostly lack of a reason to. My life doesn't change at all you see, despite me being young.

>>38443731
Who doesn't like Gundam Bearg? I want to get into it.

>>38443762
Sup anon.
>>
I'm most of the time lurking between

/tg/: I like to play MtG
/a/: I like to watch some anime and used to read blogposters before mods went medieval with us and started to close threads and ban people.
/v/ & /vg/: I play Hearthstone, TF2 and SC2 whenever I have the time and like to lurk to see the opinion of everyone when there is a new game
/an/: I have a dog and love to see other people's pets
Too bad there is no /coding/ board here.

Here in /r9k/ its the only place I like to use a name. The grizly thing on my name is because some anon named me like that. When my sis and I were kids, I used to hug her a lot, saying shit like "I'm giving you a grizzly bear hug" while groaning like a retard. She like it a lot but I stopped doing that when we grew up, stuff happened and we became too distant till a few weeks ago when I hugged my sis again because of a thread like this. She got mad as hell but when I told her I was sorry and explained I did that because we were too distant(no fucking way I was going to tell her I did it because of hug and post results thread), she understood and let me give her a grizzly hug just like the old times. She's 5 ft tall while I am 5.7ft tall so she ended with her feets in the air while I hugged her.

I guess I will be here for a while.
>>
>>38444109
Jesus, forgot to reply to >>38443246
>>
>>38444109
you sound like a fucking faggot my man
>>
File: 1491233576692.png (1MB, 993x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1491233576692.png
1MB, 993x1400px
>>38444028
>I do not use a bidet
Wet wipes? Baby wipes are pretty cheap
>Like every couple of days
Do you do it when you start to notice you smell or is it just a habit? I normally go two or three days and I stay pretty clean.
>Lasagne and Pizza (separately)
Lasagne is nice, especially home made. What kind of pizza do you like?
>pancakes
Good taste. What sort of condiments do you use? I normally stay with syrup. Have you tried making them with cheese or bacon inside?
>Uh, um.
Oh come now, don't be shy. How often?
>lack of a reason to
Haven't you ever thought about a post and thought it could be made into a response? I pretty much only lurked for years and I understand not knowing what you'd reply with. Maybe just pop in to say hello, that kind of stuff helps the thread. Don't need to have an interesting life to post, and you don't need a special reason to post. It's not like it hurts anyone or ruins the thread.
>>38444109
>she ended with her feets in the air while I hugged her
That's adorable, take good care of her. I think I remember you posting about hugging her and breaking her out of her tsundere shell a few weeks ago.

I'd talk more but I'm falling asleep at this point, so I'll just try to go to sleep now.
>>
File: tumblr_n0wn6gd2a11s079ezo2_400.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0wn6gd2a11s079ezo2_400.gif
2MB, 350x262px
>>38444028
Give me your favorite toppings, man. I'm a disgusting pig that likes jalapeno and pineapple.
Haven't checked any shows yet? If you're interested in going through it chronologically, 0079 is a great start for the UC timeline. If you don't want to commit to all that gets 08th MS Team is a great standalone show in the same timeline. Has my favorite mobile suit: Hi if Custom.
That or just watch G Gundam because nobody, and I mean nobody can hate that batch of hotblooded action.
>>
>>38444326
>hi if Custom
Man, fug this phone. I meant the Gouf Custom.
>>38444109
That's cute as heck, man. I used to give my sister bear hugs to stop her from being a little shit sometimes. Glad to see you here and I'm looking forward to seeing you pop up more often in the future. What breed is your dog?
>>
>>38444322
>wet wipes
No, not really. I haven't really seen much of a need to use much outside of regular toilet paper.
>notice you start to smell
Sometimes, I've gone a week without doing it occasionally. To be fair, I had no desire to even eat so that wasn't the largest of people's worries.
>pizza
Ham and pineapple! Really fresh.
>pancakes
Maple syrup with lime and lemon juice. I also like to put on those ice cream gels on them, since they aren't too overbearing.
>How often
It varies, sometimes I don't and sometimes I go up to six. I don't really get aroused out of nothing, it's always a choice.
>Pop in to say hello
I do bump the thread a bit actually, or anonymously post every now and again to ask questions. I just haven't found much of a reason to post in the thread about myself.
It sucks really, I'm quite an interesting person if I do say so myself.

>>38444326
Ham and pineapple all over the thing! Preferably with lots of cheese and thin.
I haven't yet, I need to get my act together and force myself to do things again for you!
>>
>>38444326
Jesus you are disgusting
What kind of animal eats that?
>>
>>38444322
Yeah, well if that thread didnt exist that day, I think our situation would be the same so I feel I owe you because of it.

>>38444437
she's a labrador retriever
>>
Still can't sleep
>>38444605
>regular toilet paper
Buy a small pack of wipes and use one after you think you're clean. 90% chance you're still dirty.
>pineapple
I won't say anything.
>haven't found much of a reason to post
Instead of normal bumping, maybe try and ask a question that relates to you so you can spark up a conversation about yourself. I dunno honestly, just try to feel more open about yourself and gradually ween yourself into a regular poster.

Maybe goodnight
>>
File: 1500174066731.jpg (74KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1500174066731.jpg
74KB, 700x700px
>>38444751
Go ahead and try to hurt me, Laura. I won't judge how you get your thrills from bullying someone for their topping choices which are totally normal and olay.
But to answer your question: I dunno lol. Just tastes good. What's your preferred toppings, chief?
>>38444605
Nice topping choices. Don't force yourself to like this. I'll feel terrible. Go at it at your own pace if you find it interesting.
>>38444825
Sweet. We never had pets growing up.
>>
>>38444933
>still dirty
O-okay.
>spark up a conversation about yourself
I'd prefer not to, as you can see I mostly talk during the times when people aren't in the thread.
I haven't really said it before, but you're an extremely intelligent individual, I've noticed by the way that you've applied concepts to various subjects.
>>
>>38445098
>O-okay
Trust me. You're dirty right now.
>I mostly talk during the times when people aren't in the thread
I get that. Maybe it's just a case of breaking that barrier, I used to sweat about posting and just end up deleting whatever I wanted to say, but after a long while it gradually got easier. It helps to force through and break that mental barrier, even if it's painful and you get that tightness in your chest. It's all just mental hangups that only serve to hinder you.
>you're an extremely intelligent individual
O-oh thanks. I don't think I am but it's nice to hear.
>applied concepts to various subjects
I'm not sure what that means but thanks
I'm probably too tired to think right at this time, it's almost 5 AM. I need to sleep but I can't
>>
>>38445430
I'll clean myself right now senpai.
Thanks for the pep-talk, I really do appreciate it Ella. I really only wanted to compliment you in a few words. You seriously are smart from a base level, it's not parroted knowledge or anything of that nature
>5 AM.
It's 4 AM here, so I'll know that pain soon enough.
>>
>>38445038
Listen bearg, keep getting snippy and I'll bap you
>>
>>38444028
>Sup anon.
Same as usual really, Warframe is helping kill time which is alright I suppose
>>38444326
>jalapeno and pineapple.
I'll let this one slide because you're normally a man of such refined tastes but come on Bearg, that's just immoral
>>
File: 1467522542159.png (184KB, 700x417px) Image search: [Google]
1467522542159.png
184KB, 700x417px
>>38446056
go ahead
At least I don't put mustard on my sandwiches. This household is mustard free and it'll stay that way.
>>38446126
What if I said onions? I don't put onions on my pizza, but I'm curious of your response. But come on, it's just an innocent combo.
>>
>>38446295
>What if I said onions?
I like almost any kind of onion so I'm okay with that, shitapple doesn't belong on pizza though
>>
>>38435376
You must live in Alberta, right?
>>
>>38446373
Right, I get the pineapple stigma. I'm guessing no other combo I bring up will change your stance on pineapple? We usually get half my "shitapple" and half pepperoni with jalapeno.
>>
>>38446295
MUSTARD IS PATRICIAN TIER AND I WONT HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT
Though I am curious what would happen if your sister brought some home, it's hard to imagine you "putting your foot down"
>>
>>38446554
>pepperoni with jalapeno
That's an alright pizza without the disgusting pineapple
>>38446587
>MUSTARD IS PATRICIAN TIER
I... agree... with Laura? What is the world coming to?
>>
God, you guys are discussing about pineapples?
go to sleep already.
>>38446587
I like Honey Mustard
>>
>>38434050
you might want to add to "perfect imouto" the trait "dead" since she fucking died
>>
>>38446587
Look, mustard is great on hotdogs, cornpuppies, and burgers. Mustard is NOT good on any type of sandwich, especially my turkey sandwiches.
>putting your foot down
I'm macho, Laura. It's not that hard to imagine. But nah, I'd honestly wouldn't care. We have a bit of root beer that she doesn't really like that much, but I don't get shit for it besides her referring it to as medicine.
>>38446627
Right, guess you like my sister's taste more than mine when it comes to pizza
>>
>>38446634
>honey mustard
You're cool. That's the only type I'll accept.
>>
>>38446627
Yea, you usually have shit taste
>>38446634
Honey mustard is good
>>38446719
IT WORKS WITH COLD CUTS
>>
>>38434050
I prefer onee-sans to imoutos, what does that say about me?
>>
>>38447912
That you are someone with superior taste.
>>
I hate when no one's awake
Wake up eurocucks
>>
>>38449108
I am awake, have a bump.
Just gonna have a quick shower and then go to work though, yay.
>>
>>38449715
Have a good day at work, Austria!

Is anybody else around tonight?
>>
>>38449715
Alright, have fun with that
>>38449964
Yeppers anon
>>
>>38449715
You have a job? I thought you were a NEET who stays in bed all day and masturbates.
>>
>>38450171
What are you up to tonight, Laura?
I didn't realize it was so late, I was workin on D&D stuff after watching game of thrones with a friend.
>>
>>38450279
Gave up on trying to sleep, so I'm just up
I'll knock out eventually
>>
>>38450350
Are you still dozing off or are you just up and alert?
>>
>>38449964
>>38450171
Thanks smol, anon.

>>38450276
I'll have you know I'm a big shot financier.
Just kidding. I work once a week in my dad's office usually, market research and asset management, and trade stocks privately in my free time. But around quarterly report time it always gets busier, lots of annual general meetings of either our own firms or firms we're invested in.
Trust me I'd much rather stay home and masturbate, the heat in the city will kill me.
>>
>>38450365
Up and alert enough to be playing New Vegas
>>
>>38450371
How hot is it there, today?

>>38450494
Still doing Legion quests? I've never really done them, which has been your favourite so far?
>>
>>38450838
Going towards 30C, so in the inner city easily up to 35C.
>>
>>38450838
No, there's just this complete lack of Legion content, plowed through it all in a day and a half
I had a lot of fun destroying Forlorn Hope
I'm doing The Thorn stuff now so I can get Dinner Bell
I'm actually kinda drowsy now, gonna go to bed, and since we're so open about this, masturbate, then see if I can get more than an hour of sleep
>>
>>38450862
Yikes, I know what that's like! How much time will really be spent outdoors, anyways? I guess keep to the shade, either way.
>>
>>38450885
What's Dinner Bell? I don't think I know

But, enjoy yourself and I hope you sleep soundly!
>>
>>38450887
Not too much really, just going from one office to another, notary, lawyer, bank, etc. But even walking around in the heat is torture, especially in fucking heels.
>>
>>38450943
Wearing heels seems especially inconvenient if you're going to be walking from place to place.
I guess its just standard, though?
>>
>>38450982
They're never convenient honestly, which is why I avoid them like a plague. But they're not stilettos at least.
Yeah, standard business attire. If my dad's expected to wear a tie and suit in these temperatures I guess I'll survive heels.
>>
>>38451133
I've never worn heals, but I've never worn a suit, either...
Anyways, I think I'm gonna get off the computer and just read in bed until I fall asleep.
Have a nice day at work, Austria

And to everyone else, be excellent to each other!
>>
I guess I'll give a bumper
>>
>>38441104
Sun Vulcan it is then. I'll probably just watch all the stuff you recommended though.
Is Kamen Rider like Gundam in that you really have to watch from the beginning to get it?
also. Where can I download this stuff? Nyaa doesnt have it seeded at all.
>>
>>38444326
I second starting with 8th MS. Its great fun and only 12 episodes. If you like that then go for 0079 before anything else though.
>>
I rise
>>38451830
>watch from the beginning to get it?
Most stuff has a self contained story, so you can for the most part choose whatever from either eras. But do remember the first Kamen Rider is Segata Sanshiro.
Check out the Super Sentai general on /m/. They have DDLs for the series.
>>
>>38452292
>Check out the Super Sentai general on /m/. They have DDLs for the series.
Amazing. /m/ being useful for once. I'm getting OOO and Sun Vulcan right now. Looked at a few webms I think I'm gonna dig them because of how ridiculous it all looks, if nothing else.
>>
>>38452401
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-W2F4cqnMo
I seriously cannot recommend Sun Vulcan highly enough. Geez, wish I didn't have to go to work today because I really just want to rewatch it now.
Hope you enjoy it. Tokusatsu shows are always a great way to get me into a good mood since I loved this stuff since I was little with Dino Thunder being the start for the craze for me.

Metal Heroes is another series I'd recommend for future watching if you do start to like this stuff. The theme for Gavan is another annoyance that my sister had to endure.
>>
>>38452717
I dig Godzilla and I really liked the GARO animation. Don't imagine this is gonna be too different.
Holy shit dat Gavan theme. This I dig for sure. Reminds me of the Xabungle OP. Pretty sure its the same vocalist
>>
>>38452773
You're probably right about the vocalist. Hope you enjoy all of this stuff once you get around to watching it all. It's worth to at least give it a peek.
>>
>lurk here expecting incest stories
>found out its just a shitty thread with weirdos and fags

Holy shit, you must be so desperate to go hugging your family because some anon says so.
>>
Hey there,
Sorry I haven't been around much, I'm at the hospital now because my grandfather kinda had a thing last night (just weakness we think) and got put in for a few days just to be sure, some IV to get him up and running again.
I think he'll be fine but I hate hospitals and he's kinda been declining quickly lately. And I hate seeing him in a hospital.
>>
>>38434350
>western shit
uuuughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
>>
>>38453633
Wish your grandfather didn't have to go through this. At least he's in good care I'm guessing, even if you both hate hospitals. That's one positive at least: he's at a hospital if that makes sense.
Planning to stay there with him?
>>
>>38450893
A unique version if a shotgun I like
>>38453633
Sounds like he'll be alright, good luck with it still
>>
>>38453776
There's some okay Western Elsanna.
But here's some Korean.

>>38454164
Yeah, well he is 92. At that age you're allowed to slow down a little. He's in excellent care I should hope, though, so that's good you're right.
I'm just on my way home now since walking around a bit and talking to us tires him out, he's still pretty weak. But he likes us visiting so I'll come back tomorrow or maybe this evening, depends on his wife.

>>38454412
Thanks Laura.

On to happier things, work was alright but the week will still be busy because shareholder meeting on Friday. But overall I'm good.
How's everyone doing?
>>
>>38454625
>But here's some Korean.
No, you don't understand.
>Elsanna
THIS is the western shit. The fact that you like fucking frozen and browse tumblr for incest lesbian pics. You're the king of shit taste.
>>
>>38454656
Who even cares man?
>>
>>38454656
So would weeb incest yuri be okay? Is the issue with western, with incest, with yuri, all three?
>>
>>38454656
>You're the king of shit taste
No friend, that's Laura
>>
File: DE-9CbfU0AAelun.jpg (154KB, 777x1100px) Image search: [Google]
DE-9CbfU0AAelun.jpg
154KB, 777x1100px
Can't wait for gene editing so there is no risk of problems when impregnating imoutos
>>
>>38454699
Let's start with the fact that all yuri is shit
>>
>>38454763
>>>/y/
To each their own anon. I disagree with your shit taste but I hope it brings you joy regardless.
>>
>>38454625
Still, all the best wishes for him and hope things go well.
>depends on his wife
What do you mean?
>How's everyone doing?
Back at work again, but it's all cool. I see no construction vehicle toys scattered around, but now I'm missing my staple remover.
>>38454656
I've never watched Frozen, but it certainly does look nice. Don't really get the issue you're having.
>>38454760
Isn't the risk already small?
>>
File: 1665422369887575741.png (62KB, 159x261px) Image search: [Google]
1665422369887575741.png
62KB, 159x261px
>>38454800
>/y/
>implying I like faggotry at all
>le sassy reaction pic
>and a badly drawn by a tumblr "artist" at that

>>38454895
>>38454800
>tripfagging on /r9k/
I finally see what kind of cancer is killing this board.
>>
>>38454895
Thanks.
>What do you mean?
Well if his wife's there this evening I cannot come because we don't get along too well, actually she and the rest of the family don't, because she's a cunt. But oh well.
And you should definitely watch Frozen, Bearg. I'm sure your sister would like it.

>>38454942
Actually it's le sassy reaction pic drawn by a drawfag on /co/ a few years ago.
>I finally see what kind of cancer is killing this board
Oh, you're browsing trap threads?

Really though, it's not worth getting upset, anon. Hide the thread and move on.
>>
>>38454625
Eh, I'm alright
Got about as much sleep as I thought I would
>>38454730
You have shit taste
>>
>>38455100
>You have shit taste
I don't know what you're talking about, I am the paragon of good taste plebeian
>>
>>38455037
Ah, well that's kind of a shame about his wife. Get in as much time to visit as you can I guess. Especially if he enjoys your company.
>I'm sure your sister would like it.
Actually she's already seen it before a while back ago. She liked it, but said the choir kids got a bit on her nerves since they wouldn't stop singing about it. Didn't help that band and choir shared the same building.
>>
>>38455100
Sleep is important Laura. Or so I'm told.

>>38455332
Yeah, it is, some of it is deserved but since my grandmother died my mom and her sisters have been up in arms against his new wife - my aunt yesterday even accused her of poisoning my grandfather, which is bullshit. She's a cunt but she loves him nonetheless. Eh. It's just kinda tough right now, family wise.
>the choir kids got a bit on her nerves
Hah. My classroom was two days down from the music room when Frozen came out, so we got regular renditions too. After a while it just became background noise to me though.
>>
>>38455583
Maybe I've missed something, but what exactly makes her come off that way? If she genuinely loves your grandfather, I'm sure she can't be all bad.
>accused her of poisoning my grandfather
That's a pretty long stretch to be honest for her to make to be honest. Regardless of the person or what their feelings are towards them.
>background noise
Yeah, she eventually treated it like that. I think more of the annoyance came from choir itself rather than the song, because they've caused many issues that's unfortunately spilled over to the band room. Remember her saying someone locked themselves in their closet which her flute was being kept in at.
>>
>>38455037
deadass talk if you actually have a frozen reaction pic folder you're sort of embarassing
>>
>tfw you're waiting for your flight and you reflect on your visit
>realize you went against every decision you made
>gave into temptation at every opportunity
>gave your sister another thing to try and hide
>>
>>38455885
>deadass
Fuck off, porch monkey
>>
>>38455865
General paranoia to be honest. My aunts are afraid she's after his money (not too unjustly because she did have another husband who she had put into a retirement home of sorts and gained control over his money/pension) but it's mostly just years of mutual distrust and animosity.
But of course she didn't poison my grandfather. Aunt is just as crazy.

>>38455885
I have several Elsanna folders with close to 2000 pictures, my dude. Ordered by drawfag even.
The embarrassment never bothered me anyway.
>>
File: verynice.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
verynice.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>38455979
>The embarrassment never bothered me anyway.
Nice nice! Very nice Austria-chan!
>>
>>38455979
How long has she been married to your grandfather anyways? Was there actual intention to gain control of her past husband's money, or is it just more worrying and paranoia like you said?
>>
>>38456017
I felt that was almost too easy. Almost.

>>38456170
For nearly ten years.
I don't think she had any bad intentions. Don't get me wrong, I don't think she's a good person but I doubt she's about to murder anyone, either.
>>
How do people engage in incest? I'm disgusted even looking at my sister even though I know she's conventionally attractive.
>>
File: 1499380197030.png (326KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
1499380197030.png
326KB, 607x608px
>>38455154
Listen
Shut up
>>38455583
Nah, sleep is useless
>>38455910
Eh, people here say deadass pretty often
It's different typed though, so I guess you have a point
>>
>>38456346
I guess some people are just lacking that part in their brains that makes them feel disgusted by the thought of sleeping with a family member.
>>
>>38456291
Right. I guess as long as she does love him them it's not all bad. Besides the whole conflict.
>>38456502
I've learned a new word recently thanks to my sister: basic. Had a pretty lengthy discussion Saturday on that word, but I'll add deadass to my vocabulary now.
>>
>>38456565
Add basic, but don't add deadass, doesn't seem like a you thing
>>
>>38456604
Gotcha. Look at me learning all these new things. Next thing you know, I'll finally figure out who this Tebow guy is.
>>
>>38455154
Nobody who thinks their own taste is this good can really be trusted
4chan boys have always had sub-par taste, and rally around media that is "acceptable" for them to like according to other 4chan boys
>>
Good morning, everyone! What's in store for today?
I've got no idea how to spend my days off, zzzz
>>
File: 036.jpg (41KB, 560x794px) Image search: [Google]
036.jpg
41KB, 560x794px
>>38457054
Hey
I don't have anything to do, I've just napped through the day.
Maybe try that, it's super comfy. Or you could visit some places near you and explore a bit
>>
>>38455909
>that feel when you're also waiting on your flight
Still had a pretty good time, hopefully it'll be better next time
>>
>>38457712
having good naps?
I always feel really guilty staying in bed and napping too much, I prefer to be doing things but I don't really have the motivation today

I gotta figure out lunch before much else, I guess, but I'm so bad at enjoying my days off!
>>
>>38457908
Yeah, good naps. Nice daydreams too I guess.
I used to feel terrible about not getting out of bed early but it's a habit now. Don't beat yourself up over it, if you don't have anything to do during the day the guilt is entirely baseless and listening to it is the only reason it exists.

Don't have anything else to suggest unfortunately, my brain isn't working too well right now
>>
>>38458414
What's the matter with your brain?
I only feel guilty because, like, its one of my few days off and I don't wanna waste it

But now I'm hungry so that will get me out of bed sooner than later
>>
File: 1492469046336.png (442KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492469046336.png
442KB, 800x800px
>>38458516
Napping all day makes me really tired, I'm just half awake all the time. It's hard to stay focused
Maybe try drinking some water to energize yourself, you're always dehydrated in the morning
>>
>>38458726
I'm really good at drinking water, I got that covered
I feel like you should probably spend less time in bed, honestly!
Get on your feet, lazy girl
>>
File: FSHmM3p.jpg (101KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
FSHmM3p.jpg
101KB, 600x750px
>>38458782
My extended bed times are really nice and I'm not stopping them
I've been out of bed for a while now anyway, it's fiiine. I should go back to sleep
>>
File: aaac5bf834e6e759493ad4d9126cc496.jpg (234KB, 960x1329px) Image search: [Google]
aaac5bf834e6e759493ad4d9126cc496.jpg
234KB, 960x1329px
>>38458927
Have you just been sleeping all day? Tss.
You should do something more productive in bed. Although I couldn't possibly think of anything, of course.
>>
>>38458927
Well, you do you! You seem in a good mood, at least, and that's what matters.

>>38459007
What productive things could you possibly do in bed?
>>
File: 1491505930056.jpg (93KB, 791x593px) Image search: [Google]
1491505930056.jpg
93KB, 791x593px
>>38459007
Oh no I didn't just sleep the entire time. I think I mentioned nice daydreams somewhere.
>>38459094
>What productive things could you possibly do in bed
I'm sure you can think of a few. Noodling has useful health benefits
>>
>>38459094
Napping is productive. Can't really think of a use for a bed besides sleeping. Anything will could void the warranty.
>>
>>38459247
>Daydreams
I totally didn't get that. But good for you! I've been pretty nice and chaste myself today. Uncharacteristically so I guess.
But hey, day's not over.
>>
>>38459520
I like the colors in that image. The floor seems to be angled a bit too far downwards compared to how vertical the piano is though
>I've been pretty nice and chaste
Guess it's because of the busy day. Plenty of time to catch up now though, right?
I'm not sure how much I've "done" it because the entire afternoon is just a messy haze of napping and idly schlicking
>>
>>38459741
I think it's just the slight reflection making it look warped kinda. Not sure. Either way, yeah it's a cool picture. One of my favorite drawfags.
>Plenty of time to catch up now though, right?
Right. But I'll wait another hour or so, I'm comfy with my doggo watching TV right now.
>a messy haze of napping and idly schlicking
Best feel.
That's my plan for tomorrow pretty much, I'm in no mood to leave the house in this heat anyway and my parents will be gone most of tomorrow.
>>
Godd morn..erm afternoon.

Today is a boring day again. Sister is practicing tennis at the courtyard, parents are working and grandma is watching "The Fugitive" for n times (downloaded old shows she used to watch in BD format).
I am still working on my friend's webpage and I will send him pics of it tomorrow.
>>
>>38460045
Good hello
Do you mind having boring days? Sometimes I hate it but other times I like taking the time to relax and just exist for a while
>>
>>38460018
>spoiler
Sounds fun. I'd join you but I'm probably going out with M tomorrow unless Baal decides it's supposed to rain earlier, so no time for afternoon napnoodles.
>>38460045
Boring days can be some of the best. Hope your webpage comes across well.
>>
>>38460045
>>38460379
Still waiting for tomorrow cause the stationary bike will arrive that day and I will go and watch a movie with my sis and her friend, but seems her friend invited another guy I dont know and
my sis invited another friend. Because of that, I invited what would call my apprentice, a childhood friend who visited my home from time to time just to play with my sis and me and wishes to study computer science when he graduates from high school.
Since we are now 6 ppl, deciding what movie should we watch will be more difficult.
>>
>>38460388
>going out with M
You should stay inside with M and tell her you have a nice wager with a friend about who can orgasm more, and you need her help.
Also does M stand for Marie?

On a side note, I'm bored and might go to sleep early(ish) tonight. Also girls in formal male clothes are hot. I think I've mentioned that.
>>
>>38434050
>Its that time again to go and hug your family and post the results below.
I hugged my sister.
The result was my throbbing erection.
>>
Page 9 truly the worst page bump
>>
>>38462333
Let it die next time, anon
That will show us slackers what's what
>>
File: 1491061378670.jpg (113KB, 915x643px) Image search: [Google]
1491061378670.jpg
113KB, 915x643px
>>38461397
Neither of us are that busy so she might sleepover, I dunno. Come on, two's cheating. And she'll want to ask after this seemingly-just-a-normal-friend of mine who's making me pet the noodle so often.
I'll say it's close.
>>
>>38461397
>>38462735
when ella first called her girlfriend "M" I had a brief moment of the same idea
>>
>>38461397
>Girls in formal male clothes are hot
What about them is so special?

>>38462735
>implying you don't want her to be seduced by austria and her sister so you can have a four way orgy at the dyke mansion
>>
>>38456855
I hate to tell you that I was being sarcastic, sorry about that
>>
>>38462735
>sleepover
That screams for lewd.
>seemingly-just-a-normal-friend
Seemingly? That's what normal friends do, right? Encourage each other to have a good time.
I just Googled most common names in Dutch and Marie/Maria was the only one with M I found

>>38462922
I guess in a way it's an easy way to appear 'dominant', and a good contrast to her partner wearing traditionally female clothing, but I just think it looks really elegant and stylish.

>>38462922
>implying I have enough hands for a four way
>>
>>38463099
you've got two hands AND a mouth
that's exactly enough
>>
>>38463128
Alright, correction: I'm honestly not really into group sex.
>>
>>38463210
I think that's sensible
One at a time is a much more personal experience
>>
File: 1500074766129.png (400KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500074766129.png
400KB, 800x900px
>>38462922
An exotic love party with the sorceresses of Austria doesn't seem like a good idea, I'm a practitioner of monogamy.
And I'd like to keep her.
>>38463099
>That screams for lewd
Well, it almost ended up that way last time.
>That's what normal friends do, right?
I think so, it's just messing around at most. But if she told me she had a friend like that I'd still feel a little jealous.
W-why are you so interested? Besides, there's plenty more, like Maartje, Marijn, Mila and Mia.
>>38463235
I'd prefer just one and sticking to them throughout. Metaphorically.
>>
>>38463235
Well the thing is, I think I could only have sex with someone I'm in love with, or possibly a really close friend (when we're both single)
So, like, 'working through' three girls one at a time would still be weird to me.

>>38463475
>sorceresses of Austria
Now my sister's a witch too? I mean she's certainly bewitched me.
>a little jealous
But it's normal friendly behavior! Friends usually talk about comfy, slightly lewd things.
Sorry, I didn't mean to be overly curious, just thought it'd be fun guessing.
>sticking to them
>not sticking into them
>>
>>38463633
>Friends usually talk about comfy, slightly lewd things
Sure, friends also call each other qt and at least one admits talking lewd with the other makes them sploosh. I'd certainly be jealous, and I think she'd be pretty jealous and suspicious too.
It's alright, Elsa.
>not sticking into them
Pls, they'd stick into me if I had my way.
>>
>>38463986
>talking lewd with the other makes them sploosh
T-that never happened, just friends having a friendly talk, no homo.
>It's alright, Elsa.
[blushing intensifies]
I can never decide whether I feel more close to Elsa or Anna. Probably Elsa but physically, age, hair, I'm closer to Anna.
>not sticking into each other
So selfish.
>>
>>38464147
I think you can have characteristics of both
after all, fictional characters don't have the flexibility of real humans
>>
>>38464147
Going by names you're Anna and Ella is Elsa.

It's like it's supposed to be.
>>
>>38464252
Of course, yeah, and a lot of their characteristics are just archetypes but still, it's fun to think about.

>>38464295
But she's younger than me, and I'm the repressed dyke secretly in love.
>>
>>38464147
>T-that never happened
Sure it didn't. At least try to contain your hormones, gee.
I've never watched Frozen so I wouldn't know who you're closer to. I think you're pretty visually similar to both of them though, since they're both qt.

I should sleep now since I have to wake up at a reasonable time, don't want to fall asleep while I'm out with M like I almost did that other time
Night
>>
>>38464517
>try to contain your hormones
>proceeds to call me qt
Why don't you just come to my house and ruin all my pajamas, it'll be quicker.
Seriously though you're pretty qt too. Some homo.
Night night Ella. Have a fun day tomorrow. Don't forget to lewd. Not that you would.
>>
I had a can of diet coke and I'm gonna fuckin blow up
Keep all caffeine away from me
>>
File: image.jpg (489KB, 1020x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
489KB, 1020x1080px
>tfw you find a qt retro waifu that looks exactly like the girl you're crushing over

Time to get those fingers on the button too bad all her sex scenes are straight
>>
Well, seems that the day was not boring at all.
Some thief stole my neighbor's car. According to him, a man came from behind and smashed his head with some plank that was near his garage when he was opening his garage. The last thing he remember is the thief taking his wallet and going into his car. An ambulance is taking him to the hospital right now.

People here are now alert because where I live it's a calm neighborhood in the subburbs.
>>
A quick late night bump
>>
le bump of salvation
Thread posts: 249
Thread images: 61

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.