[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manlet self-improvment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 8

File: 1499847302461.jpg (84KB, 436x578px) Image search: [Google]
1499847302461.jpg
84KB, 436x578px
You know these online stories about guys who were once KHHVs and then became pussy slayers through self-improvement? I have never seen one from a manlet.

Every one has been from a guy that used to be a fat neckbeard who was nonetheless 6'0"+ tall, so all he had to was lose weight and groom himself.
>>
Because they don't need improvement. They already get pussy. Khv robots are nearly without exception tall.
>>
>>38433180
I assume you think manlets are 5'9"-5'11" who go for short women. I'm talking about 5'4"-5'8" men, who get no attention from any woman whatsoever.
>>
File: gogglies.jpg (69KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
gogglies.jpg
69KB, 722x349px
>read women's ideal traits
>the one thing they consistently refuse to budge on is height
>you can be a fat fuck, have zero interests, no personality but don't be short
>>
>>38433233
Show me one guy 5'4" to 5'8" who is a virgin? You can't. Checkmate. Virgins are all 6' or taller.
>>
>>38433240
You know how I know you're pulling this out of your ass?
>>
>>38433258
have you never seen a dating site?
>>
>>38433282
I've pulled girls from them. You on the other hand have only seen them in memes.
>>
>>38433249
You're looking for (You)s right? In any case I am 5'5 and a KHHV
>>
>>38433240

5'7" here. I'm no 'pussy slayer', but I've fucked three girls and enjoyed heavy petting and oral sex with another two; so height clearly isn't as big of an issue as shorter robots like to tell themselves.
>>
>>38433091
We don't exist.

I took around 6 months to get pretty /fit/. I learned how to dress /fa/. Started doing /soc/ things like going out to restaurant bars/coffee houses/libraries/parks etc...nothing changed. I just asked a girl out last week and got turned down again. I've completely turned my life around and been trying for a year and not one date. Nothing changed.

My disadvantage....5'6"

Seriously, if you wanna improve yourself, do it for yourself cause it won't change women's perception of you.
>>
>>38433312
Get out, imposter. You're 6'2".
>>
>>38433307
you know those guys who post "works on my machine"
that's you
>>
>>38433323
what makes you so steadfast in rejecting the idea of short virgins?
>>
If you're a manlet. The best you can do is try to date a womanlet(5'3" and shorter)
But you're probably still an undesirable so you've got a lot of work ahead of yourself
>>
>>38433091
Actual manlets can't improve too much visibly or they will come off as overcompensating faggots. Just look at that "Alpha m" guy.
Calling yourself an alpha is bad enough, but doing so at 5'7 is fucking ridiculous.

>>38433240
>you can be fat fuck
That's usually just something they say though.
>>
>>38433240
This is correct, multiple women have said "I could never date a short guy" to me
>>
>>38433316
it won't kill you completely, but it's certainly a disadvantage no ifs or buts
>>
If you shitty manlets want to really grow taller, I recommend yoy to swim and have a good diet. I tried it and it actually helped me.
>>
>>38433249
pic related isn't a meme
Average-height women certainly can't tell a 5'10" man from a 6'1" man, but she does know which guys are 5'6" because she towers over them in her six-inch heels.
>>
>>38433361
I've only seen short dudes with women in their height range or taller. If she's 5'3 or less the chances seem a lot higher that her boyfriend is tall.
>>
The only thing that trumps height is face. If you have a Chad face, then you will be just fine. Even then, once you reach real short, 5'2 or under, it's hard to pull off.

But 5'6 and up with a Chad face, you won't suffer. But how many have chad faces? 1 in 10, maybe 2?

Seriously, the best option if you're short is to just give up. I finally did. It was crushing at first, but the stress goes away eventually and you just accept your fate.
>>
>>38433322
Improving yourself if you are short is like trying to build a really nice sandcastle on the beach where the waves can reach.

Waste of effort.
>>
best cure for this is go to Asia, 5'6 is fine for girls there
>>
>>38433411
I'm pretty sure that women only wear heels to sort out the short guys, cause they look retarded in them.
>>
>>38433233
I'm 5'8'' and have no problems getting pussy. Height is just one of many factors.
>>
>>38433521
>5'8 is barely even manlet in USA now because of all the spics
>>
>>38433466
>But how many have chad faces? 1 in 10, maybe 2?
lol no, more like 1 in 20.
>>
File: franco columbu.jpg (161KB, 774x901px) Image search: [Google]
franco columbu.jpg
161KB, 774x901px
You can't grow taller, so spread out. Pic related, Franco Columbu trained with Arnold, he was only 5'5. Become a powder keg.
>>
>>38433536
i'm in europe, just using us measurements
>>
>>38433577
What part of Europe though
>>
>>38433588
czech republic, i would say 5'11 is the average height around here.
>>
>>38433466
>But how many have Chad faces
1 out of 3 or 4. Height makes a huge difference in facial aesthetics, shorter guys have a big advantage there. The cutoff is around 6', any taller and your facial aesthetics go down very fast.
>>
>>38433705
no way, taller guys almost always have more masculine faces than manlets
>>
>>38433705
>>38433723
i don't think it makes any diference. testosterone levels usually determine how masculine a face is. height is not a factor
>>
I'm 5'7, 19 and have fucked 9 different women, but looks have never been my issue, it's the communicating part.
>>
>>38433723
The fuck are you on? Guys taller than average often have deformed faces and not masculine at all.
>>
Height is a fucking meme. I'm 5'1" and it's never been a problem. The only reason it's a meme is because it gives you all a convenient reason to give up and not make any effort.
>>
>>38433567
That's not attractive at all.
Are buff midgets more attractive just because muscle?
>No
Find chick with manlet fetish
>>
>>38433811
you only get girls because you're rich, Tyrion
>>
>>38433249
i'm 5'6 and a KHV
>>
>>38433827
I'm on government checks actually. Funny how you jump from one excuse to another. The idea you can't get girls no matter how much you try is comfortable to you?
>>
File: nami.png (306KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
nami.png
306KB, 640x480px
>>38433705
>1 in 3 or 4 guys make women cream their pants with just a look
Are you retarded?
>>
>>38433876

It's more comfortable to them that putting forth any sort of effort that might take away from their vidya time.
>>
File: moe.jpg (22KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
22KB, 500x377px
>>38433091
I'm 5'6 and I lost my virginity 3 days ago at concert. Sure, she was a slut and I was on ecstasy, but fuck it.

BTW, Pro tip: Losing your virginity to a slut doesn't actually help you feel better cause you're still alone two days later
>>
>>38433876
okay post timestamped pic of your 5'1 ass and the girl you're banging

I dare you, lying ass midget
>>
>>38433398
it doesn't work when you are in your 20's, only works for underages
>>
>>38433965
Agreed. And they're afraid of failure too. Going from complete virgin to normie sex life requires some trial and error and robots are way too terrified of rejection.
>>
>>38434001
how the fuck do you get hard on mdma?
>>
>>38434015
being rejected constantly is bad for a person's psyche anon
>>
>>38434011
Absolutley this, a lot of girls were actually taller than guys during my middle school/early high school years because females experience puberty earlier. They had few choices if they only wanted guys a few inches taller than them.
>>
>>38434018
This happened within like 10 minutes of taking it, so it probably didn't have enough time to effect me down there.
>>
>>38434006
Sure I'm going to ask the girl I'm fucking to provide timestamped pics so I can prove a point to internet virgins. I can't imagine how that conversation would go wrong.
You can have my timestamped ass if you'd like but that's hardly relevant on its own.
>>
>>38434079
lying ass tyrion lannister wannabe
>>
>>38434043
>being rejected constantly is bad for a person's psyche anon

So is spending time on a website devoted to wallowing in misery and hatred for the thing that you want the most.
>>
>>38434228
then what reason do you have to be here, anon?
>>
>>38434292
Probably for the same reason I'm here: I like to kick some sense into people.
>>
>>38434292
>>38434613

That, and I'm also fed up with robots failing to contain their permavirgin butthurt to their containment board.
>>
>>38433249
im 162 cm(5'3.8) anon and forever permavirg
>>
>>38433567
>Why did her existence ruin the rest of your life if you don't have to partake in hers? Do you have to pay alimony?

Somewhat related--Frank Zane came to my town a few years ago and gave some bodybuilding pointers a few years back. Guy is tiny as fuck but he was def aesthetic in his day.
>>
>>38433091
>be 5'5
>start exercising
>manlet gains are real

My face is still a 5/10, but whatever
>>
>>38434613
>Probably for the same reason I'm here: I like to kick some sense into people.
You really do overestimate yourself. Nobody even remembers anything you've said when they close the tab.
>>
5'3" and pretty content.
>>
>>38433249
>>38433091

>be me
>be 5'7
>not a virgin
>texting 5 girls at the same time right now

Lanklets BTFO. How does this make you lanklets feel exactly, please describe you feels extensively.

Who else /attractive manlet/ here?
>>
>>38433316
>>38436875
People only make a big deal out of height on this site and on bodybuilder forums. These lanklet basement dwellers need to go out sometime.
>>
>>38436875
Hello, fellow 5'7" good-looking desirable man. I just came back from a weekend with one of my fuckbuddies, the small cute one. I'm going to have a date and fuck my barbie doll bimbo tomorrow night.

Lanklets will simply never understand the power of good-looking manlets.
>>
>>38433249
>Virgins are all 6' or taller
I'm 5'3" and KHV
>>
>putting your power of self worth in the hands of women
>>
File: lanklet.jpg (401KB, 754x1460px) Image search: [Google]
lanklet.jpg
401KB, 754x1460px
right this is true?
>>
>>38437187
Hope you had a great weekend my fellow handsome 5'7 chap! No doubt your great looks will get you many more fuckbuddies in the future.
>>
>>38433249
5'6" here and still a virgin, 19 yrs old : ^ )
>>
Obviously your attributes are going to put limitations on who wants to fuck you, but as soon as you start accepting your limits you start seeing that there are a lot of options around you that are just as great, if not better. You also learn what it actually is that brings people together the more you put yourself out there regardless of fear and you'll find that those limitations are actually more flexible.

Physical insecurities cause intense dysphoria that prevents you from seeing reality: that you are more than the sum of your parts. You have the potential to affect who you are and what you do, and the people everywhere just want to be connected to one another.
>>
>>38437306
It's really easy once you learn how to use your power. I kek whenever some robots think it's better to be 6'2" and ugly than 5'7" and good-looking. I've learned how to leverage my looks to be irresistible to girls. They see me as the "handsome, confident, really nice guy". I wish I could transfer this knowledge to my younger self.
>>
>>38437660
>They see me as the "handsome, confident, really nice guy". I wish I could transfer this knowledge to my younger self.
I see what you mean my friend. Most girls thought of me as one of the most popular guys in uni. I have easily the most friends in my section of uni. Me and my friends (also includes several instagram-famous hot girls) are notorious for going out alot and being the "poplular kids" in town. And as you know, a big social circle attracts ladies.
I sometimes come here to LARP as a robot, can be fun sometimes. Wouldn't wanna switch my life for any of the lanklet losers' life on this board lol.
>>
>>38437780
I've found out that the best way to use my short, handsome man status is to be very nice and outgoing and smiling to everyone. Not a tryhard gym rat.

I can walk up to a girl who's talking to a guy a foot taller than me and steal her attention just by being the awesome guy. Feels good to be able to do just that, leaving the 6'6" lanklet with blue balls and taking the girl he was talking to. Just because he was tall, he thought he was going to have a chance.
>>
>>38437945
Being social is way more important than being tall. When will the lanklets ever learn?
Anyway, I going to bed now, have a busy day tomorow. Trying to set up a date with this 5'3 qt.
Was nice chatting with you, feel free to drop discord, might add you tomorrow.
>>
>>38438171
Nice talking to you too. Based on timezone, you're Euro or AUS? I'm Euro myself. Not going to bet quite yet because I got Persona 5 a few days ago and am addicted. Going to show up for work tired tomorrow again. But my good manlet looks hire my tiredness so it's okay.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.