[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you started a family yet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: happy family.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
happy family.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
Why haven't you started a family yet?
>>
I am a fucked up person that can barely take care of myself. I have no desire to have children.
>>
>>38433013
I have, she's perfect, met her from my church.
>>
>>38433013
>black + white = black

It's amazing really
>>
>>38433079
Nothing wrong with beautiful mixed children bud. Race is irrelevant anyway isn't it? What matters is the personality :)
>>
>>38433013
Once a white woman fucks a nigger I view her has defiled.
>>
>>38433174
But then again, who cares about the opinion of an angry /pol/ virgin?
>>
>>38433211
Aww the lefty is offended. Maybe you should head back to R@ddit.
>>
File: dba.png (113KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
dba.png
113KB, 600x800px
>>38433251
Well, obviously you are the offended one. Caring enough about a shitpost to respond to my thread and let your anger out here. Truly enjoyable how whiny you are.
>>
>racemixing

Fucking gross
>>
>>38433174
Don't worry she wouldn't even look at you .
>>
>>38433013
Girl on the right is cute.
>>
>>38433013
Because I don't want to have that much responsibilities . Also am poor and that's an affluent family .
>>
we already have enough assholes on the planet.
>>
>>38433129
oh shut the fuck up you ignorant cuck theres more to race then just skin color stop lying to yourself to keep the "diversity" fallacy alive and just accept race realism
>>
Simply put, by many a scholar,
>no gf
>>
i thought be hated niggers not normal black people. oh well.
>>
I have severe mental illness and poor genes. I am not fit to be in a relationship, let alone to raise children. In fact, realistically the only thing I should do is off myself.
>>
>>38433702
Of course there is more to race than just skin color. But in the end it's so minimal, it doesn't really matter. There are many black people out there with nice jobs, no criminal records etc, while you are browsing an anime imageboard to whine about minorities, even tough you're gifted with your ethnicy.
>>
>>38433174
Once a black woman has fucked a honkey I also view her as defiled.
I find this is pretty common, the only guys I've met who pretended to be okay with racemixing have been kikes or mixed themselves.
>>
>>38433784
"hurhur race is irrelevant B-but your race makes you privileged ANON! shut up fuck
>>
>>38433784
"minimal" lmao
>>
>>38433784
also you claim race doesn't matter yet you automatically assume I'm white because i don't think like you ? isn't that contradictory sweetie?
>>
>>38433465
The glass at zoos is two way.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.