[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stoner Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: joint.jpg (31KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
joint.jpg
31KB, 720x960px
Rate my joint /r9k/.
Also general stoner thread
>>
>>38432393
im jealous

Cant afford to burn weed if I'm not smoking it so I've been hitting the same boring straight pipe 15" bong for like 8 months

I want more money god damnit, I used to like smoking joints and switching between my pipe and bong and shit.
>>
>>38432393
I hope none of you faggots are over the age of 18. Weed is forittle kids and manchildren
>>
>>38432393
>tfw have to quit because job tests me and I can't smoke in the car because I'm selling it
>>
Everytime i got weed i think about the next joint. Rolling it, carrying it in my pocket i feel good. I make up plans, what to do; what music i should listen to. I smoke it and feel the high and for a moment i feel good. But not for long. Weed is never as good as i imagine. It doesn't do anything to my mind or spirit. It makes everything seem a little different. But since most things are kinda bad it just makes things seem differently bad
>>
>>38432393
not that good, the end isn't round, you somehow made it flat instead, also that fucken roach tho
6/10
>>
I'm about to wake and bake. Maybe play a little bit of the Witcher before work.
>>
>>38432604
smoke 2 joints then, or take a fat rip off a bong to get you going, and then puff for awhile
>>
How much do you guys pay for shrooms? This guy has me over a table because he's the only guy I can find within like 50 miles and he wants like 15 a g
>>
>>38432604
OP here.

I know the feeling. I just decided to be creative and learned how to make music - and it's pretty awesome creating something when you're high.
>>
Any chance you're danish?
>>
>>38432790
Yeps. Hvordan vidste du det?
>>
Kunne fornemme det pga. kings i joints....

Er du naer Koebenhavn?
>>
Nice looking joint. I miss smoking joints, it feels so wasteful but I love rolling and smoking them.
>>
>>38432877
Nope. Jeg er fra ostjylland..
>>
>>38432604
i end up getting like a split personality when i'm smoking, it's fucking horrid man, like say i'm choosing a track, my mind just fucks around thinking about another
>>
>>38432889
There's something really satisfying about rolling a joint
>>
File: IMG_20170406_065556.jpg (1MB, 1920x1852px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_065556.jpg
1MB, 1920x1852px
Fruit for breakfast
>>
>>38432773
don't fall for the irl drug dealer meme.

Darknet is cheaper, higher quality and more convenient, also you just get it in the mail instead of having to deal with other people's horseshit.
>>
File: 461892364817.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
461892364817.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>38433854
they use couriers to deliver it right?
because i REALLY wouldn't feel comfortable giving someone on the darknet my zip code for the delivery... at least i think that's how it works
>>
What's the best way to store weed? I just got 2 ozs and don't want it to get moldy. Currently have it stuffed in some jars
>>
>>38434055
u got the right idea already anon :)
>>
>>38433854

HONEYPOT
O
N
E
Y
P
O
T
>>
>>38434019
No. You give them your name and address and it goes through the mail.
>>
>>38434055
I once tried to vacuum seal it in one of those food storage systems and it didn't turn out great. It's an ok option for short term with no smell but not long term.
>>
Got me a grinder. It's awesome, should have gotten one a long time ago.
>>
>>38433056
me too. im schizo and i smoke like every other day, and it fucks me up too
>>
>>38434161
sounds even worse to me
>>
>>38432535
and people who like to chill the fuck out and get high. maybe it's not for you but, you're missing out lol
>>
>>38434156
you have a higher chance of getting caught buying drugs in person than you do on the Darknet
>>
>>38432393
Serbian dickhead that's a spliff. Also, how is kosovo treating you?
>>
>>38432393
Weed is lame. I'm a recovering opiod addict. Its been a month, and I'm still coming wothdrawing from suboxone. Since I live in Mass, I ordered a bunch of edibles online, enough to last me every day for a month, and had a really bad time. Gave most of it to my GFs mother.
>>
>>38435004
Yeah that sounds like a really good way to have an awful time. Why not just smoke it?
>>
>>38432519
Do you smoke cigarettes? Buy some rolling tobacco and just roll spliffs.

It's ghetto as fuck, but I usually gut black&milds and use that tobacco for spliffs/mixing with weed since it tastes good.

50/50 mix is pretty decent and gives a nice buzz.
>>
>>38434261
What's the quality on that thing? I learned that the ones with the acute angular teeth are likely to get metal shavings in your herb after a while. Obviously this can't be avoided, but it can be mitigated with a better grinder/crusher.
>>
>>38435004
>I ate too much because I have no self control
Nice foreshadowing btw
>>
>roach sticking out

It'll fall out and so will your weed lol.
>>
>>38432786
can you reccomend any tutorials? I just got ableton but all music software just overwhelms me with UI
>>
>>38437822
Just look up tutorials for the genre you want to create, you'll learn a lot along the way. The first song I made was created during one of those tutorials, except I just changed the melody and added a little something something of my own.

It's easy to get overwhelmed, but the more you use it the faster it'll become second nature.
>>
>>38436615
nah, not a fan of tobacco
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.