[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been cheated on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1477812829816.png (20KB, 936x590px) Image search: [Google]
1477812829816.png
20KB, 936x590px
How did you find out?
inb4 normie ree etc etc
>>
She started hinting at it as a way of getting me to shut up until she just flat out admitted it with a smug little face... fucking bitch
>>
>>38432270
To have been cheated on, you would have to have been in a relationship in the first place.

In other words: GET OUT NORMLEFAG!
>>
File: 1399425440010.png (490KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1399425440010.png
490KB, 768x576px
she asked me to log out of her facebook on my computer so I was about to log out a message popped up
it was one of her friends asking how her night with David went
My names not David so I asked her about it and it turns out she Had been fucking him for a few months
Feels bad
>>
>>38432270
i had a gut feeling and started acting all pissy and she admitted she cheated on me.
>>
>be me
>take years learning to be a normie and chatting with girls to get over the anxiety
>fail time and time again but improve slowly
>gain enough confidence to approach girls
>get a girlfriend
>first time kissing a girl
>first time having sex
>Hyperaware not to seem needy or like a sperg
>things are great for a while
>9 months in, realize she's weird about her phone
>she goes to the bathroom, I look at it
>literally the last text is how great she got fucked by this guy and how much muscles he had
>it was only a few days ago and had I checked earlier I could have stopped it
>internet detective
>guy she got with outweighs me by 90lbs, alpha as fuck, and is 6'3 pure muscle Chad
>I'm an average guy, not even close to height or body of this guy
>intense feeling of worthlessness sets in
>feel like shit about myself
>confront her and she lies about it
>tries to trickle truth me first "it never happened, we just kissed, okay we had sex"
>leave immediately and never talk to her again

That was the day I learned the true nature of women. 6 years and two girlfriends later and it still hurts. My self esteem is destroyed.
>>
Went through her phone and saw the convos
I've also cheated on other people and they've never suspected. Cheating isn't really a big deal.
>>
>>38432356
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU CAPITALIZE "HAD?" WHAT PURPOSE DID IT SERVE TO DO THAT?
>>
>>38432405
how is it not a big deal? you'd do it again?

>>38432323
what did you do about it?
>>
>>38432270
>inb4 rrr ect ect

No, fuck you get out.
>>
never to my knowlogy. The deal is simple' be faithful and I will do the same, other wise go gone :/
>>
>>38432507
>come home one day
>girlfriend comes down the steps and tries to hug me
>can literally smell male BO and shitty cologne on her
>get angry and start throwing questions around
>breaks down the second the serious questions land and she knows i know and its not just a suspicion
>own everything she used so kick her out with the clothes on her back only
>other girlfriend gets home and explain the situation
>both browse through cheaters phone and find not one but 2 potential people she could have been fucking
>only brightside was it started maybe a week prior
>scour house for her shit she used and have a nice bonfire
>small town so everybody knows about her and the 2 guys
>pariahed so bad one guy got stabbed at the local bar and the other guy and cheater left town overnight
>>
Our mutual friend told me
>>
She went to study abroad, when I asked her how the party the night before went she said that she didn't want to talk about it, I knew that she liked to drink and she propably got wasted, wait a month to ask her again about it, she admitted that she fucked another guy
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.