[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we purge the world of the jews, /r9k/? originalle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

How do we purge the world of the jews, /r9k/?

originalle
>>
>>38431842
The problem is Zion. Most Jews are harmless. What we need to do is counter subversion. Strong white Christians need to go back into education, government, entertainment etc. The reason why the world sucks is because "Jews" but more realistically Globalists and Cultral Marxism has destroyed all things good and holy.
>>
>>38431842
Go back to /Pol

We don't want your Nazi shit here.
>>
File: pepe (1).gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (1).gif
1MB, 500x281px
wait for the inevitable nuclear holocaust, it'll do a much more thorough job than you racist retards were ever capable of.
>>
the problem is that humans tend to form mafias naturally. Due to their stealth nature you can't outlaw them or do anything against them.
The only thing you can do is kill yourself and not have any children to escape this horror.
>>
>>38431988
People whine about pol are usually leftist from Reddit. Pol is 4chan
>>
File: 1477004856133.png (41KB, 800x421px) Image search: [Google]
1477004856133.png
41KB, 800x421px
>>38431880
This tbqhfam. The problem is the (((globalists))) keep us working for starvation wages and we will never have the time to counter subversion if we want to afford our ramen and eromanga sensei. let alone procreate.

>>38432820
>>38431988
i wish you normalfriends luck in the coming racewar
>>
>>38431842
Whine about them on a chinese cartoon website.
>>
>>38433230
It's terrible that we have all these intelligent white men on 4chan but they're so unmotivated to distinguish themselves.
>>
File: 1491641709109.jpg (186KB, 526x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491641709109.jpg
186KB, 526x600px
>>38433245
This is the unfortunate result of years of letting 3% of the population control 90% of our media. Not only are most of us poor and destitute, not able to fit into mainstream society, but now we are losing brothers to the trap meme and MGTOW. I'm sad, i'm old now, and I know there is no place for people like me in the future.
>>
>>38433325
>yet another white male caught in the slipstream of debris and broken dreams
I don't know about you but I'm not going to let this continue.
>>
File: 83.jpg (40KB, 581x600px) Image search: [Google]
83.jpg
40KB, 581x600px
>>38433347
I'm ready, and I will continue to be ready, for one final scream into the void. Many cases like this. We're just waiting for the sign.
>>
been tried....did not work...
>>
>>38433230
there won't be a racewar on a decent scale until we are thrown beck to the stone age by the power of the atom, the vast majority of peoplle (80% to 99%) will not survive that event, if any whole developed nation survives with their society intact, their culture will likely become homogeneous, get ready for a world full of Australians.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.