[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>July Seventeenth Twenty Seventeen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: B7f2_OECEAAyijj[1].jpg (27KB, 545x362px) Image search: [Google]
B7f2_OECEAAyijj[1].jpg
27KB, 545x362px
>July Seventeenth Twenty Seventeen
>>
>>38431523
literally just fuck my existence
>>
File: 1434214958011.gif (602KB, 200x189px) Image search: [Google]
1434214958011.gif
602KB, 200x189px
I can't believe how fast the days are going. It seriously felt like it was Thursday yesterday but I found out it was Sunday.
>>
>>38431601
its Monday though
bypassing the robot
>>
File: IMG_1741.jpg (90KB, 500x351px)
IMG_1741.jpg
90KB, 500x351px
The day she finally turns 18
It is a good day
>>
>>38431601
yup. I don't even know any more man. time speeds up, but I stay the same pace.
>>
>>38431601
It feels like the year just started and it's already over half way done
>>
It's all over lads. Might as well just climb into the coffins now, because time is constant. Yesterday I was a child watching cartoons and tomorrow I'll be an old man humming tunes
>>
Happy birthday to me. 26 years old and I still feel like I'm 13.
>>
>>38432432
Happy birthday anon.
I know how you feel. I don't think I'll ever grow up.
>>
I can't believe I've been NEET for over half a decade now. It feels like I've barely left school.
>>
>>38431889
This. It feels like I just graduated and had a long summer to relax, but I blinked and it's basically already over. I was at a barber the other day and he said he feels like being 25 was yesterday, he's 72. I want off the ride lads.
>>
>>38432432
Happy birthday to you dude.
>>
File: 20170604_194625.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px)
20170604_194625.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>38432486
How did your pepe know I had black cofe for breakfast
>>
File: 1449897558404.jpg (27KB, 358x350px)
1449897558404.jpg
27KB, 358x350px
>>38432904
I could've swear I was 18 until a couple of months aco
I'm 24 now
What have I done with my life
>>
>>38431523
on the real though, who gives a fuck? you wasted your life already senpai. it's fucking over. you're completely delusional if you think today's date has any significance on the larger spectrum.

your life is actually over and you will not do anything meaningful with it because there is nothing meaningful to do and you are stuck with that understanding and will never get past it unless with further delusion and abandonment of the real truth you had always known. please fucking stop with these threads. they say nothing "depressing" and they don't share any sort of new insight, nor do they allow for any even remotely interesting discussion because we all know the real: we're here to die and some passive frogposting meditating on the rapid passage of time will never force me or any of you to "wake up" and fucking change despite the simplicity of such an action; we could all change at any moment, yet are we just beasts of sabotage who want nothing but to suffer at the slowest possible rate? I don't fucking want to live anymore. i want time to move faster.
>>
>already been six months since i moved

holy shit
>>
>>38432469
Same here brother. I kind of regret being NEET for so long but it's not like chose to be this way. I wonder if I will ever be able to re enter society.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.