[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why dont you start riding a motorcycle? Im sure girls love it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: yamaha-mt10.jpg (44KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
yamaha-mt10.jpg
44KB, 950x534px
Why dont you start riding a motorcycle? Im sure girls love it.
>>
>>38430645

Don't want to fall off and die, literally the only reason. I'd love one if it wasn't for this
>>
I'd rather ride a dick
>>
>>38430645
I do. It's an 85 450 Honda. It doesn't accelerate very fast, but it goes up to about 90mph. It gets 55mpg roughly. My biggest problem is dealing with the weather and winter. It gets cold here and I can't afford good gear
>>
>>38430657
You do know it's really hard to fall off?
>tfw Fucking brainlets dont even know what a gyroscope is
>>
I prefer having airbags and a steel frame around me when I'm 110km/h down the highway.
>>
>>38430675
Because you dont trust youself operating a vehicle? are you really that beta?
>>
>>38430674

Ummm sweetie I meant getting hit by a car. I've looked at them before and the chance of death per mile drove was over 30x as high
>>
>>38430675
>not wanting your death to seem like an accident
It's honestly one of the reasons why I ride. I'm much more likely to die on the bike than in a car. Are you even a robot?
>>
>>38430668
what are you going to do when I run you over with my car anon
>>
>>38430705
Evade the car with my super agile bike, then blast off 3x as fast as your cucked car
>>
>>38430668
Thats a pretty cool bike anon, i ride a yamaha r125. not really fast too but its nice to ride
>>
>>38430645
I wouldn't drive a motorbike if Iived in russia or america but luckily I live in western europe
>>
This is unironically the best way of transport
>>
>>38430645
I can trust my own ability to ride a bike. I can't trust other drivers in their American sized vehicles.
>>
I've been working for about a month and have saved up a grand, the most I've ever had so I'll probably have a bike in one month from now
>>
>>38430705
Die I guess. That's partly why I ride, so I have better chance of dying
>>
>>38430645
I don't want to get cucked by insurance companies, who charge more for motorcycles.
>>
>>38431294
Like you cant get in a collision with a car. With a bike you have a higher chance to evade 'if you see it coming
>>
>>38430752
That's mate. It's probably the most expensive thing I own, which isn't saying much. I painted it mate black so it looks a little more ghetto than I'd like but it was rusty and chipped. Luckily it's reliable and easy enough to work on myself.
>>
>>38431348
In my country it costs less, where are you from?
>>
Fucking love my motorcycle. While girls do love it, it's 100% helped me work through my social anxiety. It seems like every other person I speak to is a cycle fanatic these days.
>>
>>38431348
In my country it costs less, where are you from?

This comment is not original
>>
>>38430645
Getting the license will cost me 2 grand and around 50 hours of practical and theoretical lessons. I can't justify the effort.
>>
>>38430645
Need a license for it first, costs around 1000 euros and takes a long as time to get. Rather wait and spend money on something else now. I don't really have the time either.
>>
>>38431462
I only took 25 practical lessons, 50 hours is alot man who told you that? Also 2 grand for something you can enjoy the rest of your life isnt alot to me, then again you could be dead tommorow so who knows
>>
>>38430645
I already do, I've only ever gotten attention from guys. Same with lifting.
>>
I like them but I rarely see anybody riding a cool little japanese crotch rocket, it's always old fat guys with their fat crack wives on a chopper or some other antique looking bullshit. I saw a guy on a Vespa the other day though.
>>
>>38431354
I can evade a collision in my car if I see it coming but you don't always have that luxury. Shit happens. I like the safety of my steel cage.
>>
>>38431506
You could be riding the cool japanese crotch rocket anon!
>>
>>38431547
I prefer to have a car that I can sleep in and make people drive me around in for gibs because I'm an alcoholic and don't feel confident in my reaction timing.
>>
File: 1500293109920.png (32KB, 640x400px)
1500293109920.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38430645
Or perhaps it will be like in that rage comic where a motorcyclist meets a girl who then wants him to change and after some time leaves him because he's not the guy she fell in love with.
>>
>>38430657
>being afraid to die
get the fuck off my board faggot
>>
File: 1498601628897.png (229KB, 1200x807px)
1498601628897.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>>38430705
I'd be happy because that way I could die without giving any of my relatives feelings of guilt.
If you ever see me on the road, for the love of fuck PLEASE hit me.
>>
>>38431629
You don't want to survive a motorcycle accident anon. They're pretty gruesome.
>>
Pirsig said it best:

"In a car you're always in a compartment, and because you're used to it you don't realize that through that car window everything you see is just more TV. You're a passive observer and it is all moving by you boringly in a frame.

On a cycle the frame is gone. You're completely in contact with it all. You're in the scene, not just watching it anymore, and the sense of presence is overwhelming."

You don't realise what a pure experience it is until you hop on one.
>>
I got a motorcycle recently (Honda CG125), shit is so cash. He's currently waiting on a carb clean so won't start anymore but should be right as rain very soon. I'm gonna be embarking on a cross UK journey in 2 weeks, so stoked.

I'm gonna be riding with headphones in very soon anyway so I won't be able to hear what any girls have to say about my bike. I'd much rather have the open road and my tunes.

inb4 you're gonna crash and die with headphones, i don't care
>>
File: parkway.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px)
parkway.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
this is my third motorcycle
girls don't give a shit
>>
>>38431651
>Got himself a Honda CBR
My nigga. They ride amazing don't they? Even for beginners you feel like you've been riding the bike for years when getting on it immediately.
Is it a 600?
>>
>>38431498
My driving instructor, lessons are mandatory, including theoretical lessons. It's really stupid here, might have to try in a smaller town.
>>
>>38431670
Yeah its a 600, its my first supersport and its totally different from everything else I've owned. The limits on this bike are extremely high.
>>
>>38431670
Not him but fuck yeah they do. It took only a couple of weeks until throwing my 250 around was second nature.
>>
>>38430645
Im thinking of getting a license. Because why not
>>
>>38430645
I don't have the money, mate.
>>
File: 1499693356362.png (651KB, 728x728px)
1499693356362.png
651KB, 728x728px
>>38430645
>owned a 1200cc motorcycle since feb
>still a kissless virgin
Only disgusting normies are capable of attracting women.
>>
I'm interested in motorcycles only for the electric bikes. I fucking love the idea of going fast + free + silence.

Noisy bikes can go fuck themselves though.
>>
File: 58079396_p0.jpg (267KB, 1400x1147px)
58079396_p0.jpg
267KB, 1400x1147px
I own an mt07. Only attention I get is from my sister who loves when I pick her up from uni on it sometimes.

It seriously is hard to go back to cars when you start. It's just so thrilling. And if you're suicidal it has the added benefit of a possibly quick and relatively painless death while having fun.
>>
>>38433387
>when your bike has a proper loud aftermarket exhaust
It was already fitted when I bought the bike but you better believe I'm keeping this shit
>>
>>38430674
>He thinks motorcycles balance via gyroscopic effects

Several experiments have been done testing this and the wheels acting as gyroscopes is a very small factor. The main thing that balances motorcycles is that when you lean it causes the bike to turn. Inertial forces (not a real force, yes I know) act to push the bike upright again. This makes it extremely easy for the rider to correct any balance issues while moving.

t. physicsfag who rides
>>
>>38431462
What? They charge that much for a license in America?
Where I live it costed me the equivalent to $15 and a $3 bribe to skip the practical test.
>>
Guys should I get a Kawasaki Ninja?
>>
>>38430645
NO FUCKING MONEY. NO FUCKING MONEY.
I HAVE 10$ IN MY CAPITAL.
LIVING WITH PARENTS.
now mom gave me 10$ and i am gping to buy some vegitables. bye such is the life of a 18yr old.
>>
I have a bike. It has made no progress into me getting girls though.

You're not going to suddenly become a chad just because you bought a motorcycle. It all comes back to your social skills at the end.
>>
I never got my drivers license and I can't get a motorcycle license without one
I could get a scooter but I don't want to look like a fag
>>
File: images.jpg (22KB, 332x443px)
images.jpg
22KB, 332x443px
>>38436183
i am back.
bikes you say?
they cost alot. and i rather buy a nice car like an ibiza or leon because it the ultimate pussy magnet where i live.
my cousins is insisting to buy a Peugot Vogue an iconic moped that costs 1000$ if new. but i told him many times they will steal it from him. btw he has no money but a mere 50$ in his capitale. such is life of a 18 yr old.
>>
>>38430645
too poor to buy one, have no one to teach me to ride one.
>>
>get bike
>fun af
>still ab autist
>girls still don't talk to me

I don't even care desu. Riding is agreat experience and as mentioned in a previous post makes you understand that its real and not just more tv. Really gives you a proper sense of responsibility when driving too
>>
File: KLE 650.jpg (198KB, 960x720px)
KLE 650.jpg
198KB, 960x720px
grills dont give a fuck but i dont care, riding bikes is a fucking amazing hobby and my only reason to get out of the house
>>
>>38430645
I've had one for years and I'm selling it because I got hit by a stupid bitch in a car and now I'm too afraid to ride it.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.