[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if you're attractive?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: american-psycho.jpg (26KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho.jpg
26KB, 600x400px
>be me
>18 years old, spic skin, but atleast half white.
>I am a male
>But hardly, I am 5'10"
>When people tell me things like "you're hot" or "nice body", I assume they're just joking or trying not to make me feel bad.
>I am a loner, separated from all my old friends who are now Chads.
>Was put in a group with some incels at school.
>I was immediately angry because I figured the teacher thought I'd fit in here.
>The incels think I am Chad just because I lift.
>I see people cringing, even tho I am not talking I see girls rolling their eyes as these incels ask me questions like "how many girls u fucked?"
>The anger builds up inside me, those whispers, voices and mumbles of "losers" overwhelm me.
>I snap
>I look at the yapping incel and yell "SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH BEFORE I BREAK YOUR FUCKING NECK!"
>Whole class gets dead fucking silent.
>The incel's face is bright red, he immediately gets up and leaves the classroom.
>Teacher is shocked, but is too beta and inexperienced to do anything.
>I become kind of fearsome, a girl shoved her friend into me as a prank.
>A Stacey accidently brushes against me very lightly and immediately apologizes with her head down submissively, as if she did something terrible.
>People take me seriously now, whenever I talk, even if it's bullshit they say it's good.
>An actual text from a girl saying "are pyschopaths usually this hot?" But I again discard it as just playing around or that they're just sexually frustrated.
>in class I overheard a group made of normies and roasties telling the story of what I did and along with other rumor stories.
>A girl in my group had to confront a teacher, she was noticeably teary and nervous but suddenly she ask me to go with her. She then hugged me.
Am I attractive or do I just scare people? I find it hard to believe that any girl would find me attractive when there's Chads in the same room, why would my shitskin manlet ass ever attract any sane female, I don't get it.
>>
File: 1499627504944.png (112KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499627504944.png
112KB, 500x500px
>a girl shoved her friends into me as a prank
What else did she shove into you?
>>
>>38430334
I meant onto, don't that she'd fit up my ass and that would be uncomfortable.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.